Here's mine, 1.72 H SI1 Ex/Ex/Ex

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
BUMP!! Yssie...saving you a spot!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Goodness mrs-b, that's quite a rock I love that setting and the surprise diamond is the perfect touch.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, foxinsox. :) It actually has 2 surprise diamonds - one at the back, but there's also one tiny one that sits in the donut directly beneath the main diamond. If you look closely at the second photo, and look at the donut, you'll see it sparkling at you. (I really love this ring!)

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh! So there is! It's fabulous and looks perfect on you - bet you smile every time you look at it

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Loving all the new additions.:love: It strikes me as I read (and drool over) this thread that solitaires while classic and timeless and elegant are each so different and unique and individual. One solitaire so different from another. Love that and love each and every solitaire posted here. All so beautiful.:love: Thank you for sharing and please keep them coming.:appl:

I remember a thread a few weeks back discussing settings and some remarks about a solitaire is like a pretty girl without makeup. I couldn't disagree more though I respect the poster's opinion. IMO a solitaire can be and is beautiful in its own right but that is what makes the world go round. Beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Love this thread. Luvluvluv

cheers--Sharon

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My photos are terrible but I couldn't resist playing! This is my 1.22 ct, M diamond, set in 18 kt yellow gold, on a size 4.75 finger.

IMG_20170519_223339.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy -

A solitaire is like a pretty girl who doesn't NEED makeup.

:love:

YES. I love the way you think mrs-b.:appl:

Natylad, beautiful solitaire.:love:

Sparkle_ruckle

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Oh I love this! I covet a heart diamond

Thank you, AllThingsSparkling! Please post photos if you get one too! I know heart cuts are not to everyone's taste but it works well on my hand and I love it.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
_38259.jpg _38260.jpg
_37477.jpg
Mines not much by PS standards but I love it! 1.45 H VVS2 XXX in the Tiffany Setting

Merry Christmas, @AllThingsSparkling :wavey:

I just wanted to come and say that - when a stone almost one and a half cts, SUPER clean, well cut, white, and in a classic setting is 'not much' by ANYONE's standards - we all need to pack up and go home, because our standards have become ridiculous. I think pretty much everyone here on PS would say your ring is lush, and nobody here would EVER describe it as 'not much'!

Your ring is large, gorgeous, and classic, and I hope you can see that about it.

Beautiful ring - and a lovely choice.

AllThingsSparkling

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Merry Christmas, @AllThingsSparkling :wavey:

I just wanted to come and say that - when a stone almost one and a half cts, SUPER clean, well cut, white, and in a classic setting is 'not much' by ANYONE's standards - we all need to pack up and go home, because our standards have become ridiculous. I think pretty much everyone here on PS would say your ring is lush, and nobody here would EVER describe it as 'not much'!

Your ring is large, gorgeous, and classic, and I hope you can see that about it.

Beautiful ring - and a lovely choice.

youre very sweet, thank you :) ! I wouldnt change a thing about it honestly, it still makes me very happy ! I could never part with it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results