shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Show me your solitaires please!

daisygrl

Brilliant_Rock
@daisygrl - so you got your upgrade!!! You HAVE to create a thread on this please! If I missed it, please point me to it pretty please? Hahaha. Love it!!!

Thank you! I sure did and I could not be happier as I did so just before the price increase. There is no thread yet but I will certainly create one about my journey that was very smooth with WF, not so much with David Klass but it is done and over with. :appl:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! I sure did and I could not be happier as I did so just before the price increase. There is no thread yet but I will certainly create one about my journey that was very smooth with WF, not so much with David Klass but it is done and over with. :appl:

Yes, we definitely need a SMTB thread on your new beauty!!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is my chubby solitaire! I was craving a thick shank and high 6 prong setting— I love how it stacks so well with most of my bands! B8C082CB-E3FD-4E1E-B58D-E41E11D6A9A7.jpeg

Last edited:

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
Here is my chubby solitaire! I was craving a thick shank and high 6 prong setting— I love how it stacks so well with most of my bands! B8C082CB-E3FD-4E1E-B58D-E41E11D6A9A7.jpeg

Is this your latest??? I love it!!! Do you know the mm size of your eternity?

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is this your latest??? I love it!!! Do you know the mm size of your eternity?

Hi! Ty! It’s not an eternity. It’s a 7 stone and mm are about 3.5 each

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
Hi! Ty! It’s not an eternity. It’s a 7 stone and mm are about 3.5 each

Thank you! That’s so helpful. I’m planning an eternity with 3.4mm stones. Love how this looks on you!!

e2the3rd

Brilliant_Rock

Finally found your soli! I love *both* of these rings and would love to see more, please! If you want to make a thread with all the details and lots of pics showing all the angles, that would be nice : - )

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

@nala, I love this look!! I find myself drawn to more substantial settings lately, I really like the hand presence they give. It's beautiful and I love seeing pics of your gorgeous diamond too :kiss2:

Gone_

Shiny_Rock
Wow! Love your diamond! It looks so white! I posted on rocky talk about a stone for my daughter. What color is yours? She wants a bezel also. It’s gorgeous!!!

Thank you! It's an antique D color 1.51 ct OEC. I'm super color sensitive so I went from an I color to a D.
I know some people say that OECs generally look whiter due to bigger facets... but I see color in all cuts so I had to go with the whitest possible.

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Thank you! It's an antique D color 1.51 ct OEC. I'm super color sensitive so I went from an I color to a D.
I know some people say that OECs generally look whiter due to bigger facets... but I see color in all cuts so I had to go with the whitest possible.

It’s nice to know that I’m not alone in my desire for old cut + colorless :lol:

Gone_

Shiny_Rock
It’s nice to know that I’m not alone in my desire for old cut + colorless :lol:

It's a curse lol. With my I color I constantly stared at my ring, constantly wished it was whiter... I'm finally at peace. I only look at my ring to admire it now

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
It's a curse lol. With my I color I constantly stared at my ring, constantly wished it was whiter... I'm finally at peace. I only look at my ring to admire it now

i know the feeling...your ring is just beautiful!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results