color
clarity

Show me your Pearls!

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
4Ranchgirl that fireball strand IS glamour. :love:

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Lovinggems. It is a fun necklace. The enhancer is very versatile. I wore it yesterday with my white 100 in rope clipped on the top strand to dangle in the middle. I also added my 36 inch gold metallic strand that I posted above in this thread. The fire balls are 20 inches long.

starshine

Shiny_Rock
Re:

tag singer|1272655577|2556371 said:
Hi Everyone!

I''ve enjoyed lurking for a while, and decided it was time to say hello.

This is my daytime look.  For evening I pull out all the stops. 
26.gif

LOL! This rocks! Beautiful collection Tag Singer! :appl:

dh97

Shiny_Rock
Hello pearl lovers,
I went to Tucson Gem show last weekend and picked up these two pearl rings. I bought loose pearls from a Japanese dealer and found these mountings at other jeweler.
The Tahitian has green overtone, it's 12.5mm.
The south sea is same size 12.5mm, pink overtone. It looks so beautiful and the luster is better than my Mikimoto, which is A+. It's same quality with my Tiffany Akoya.
Here are the pictures and thank you for letting my share my pearl rings.

B-Wpearl1.JPG

B-W2.JPG

WPR1.JPG

BPRing1.JPG

mynattk

Shiny_Rock
Here are my little pearls. Not a big collection, but fun.
From right to left:
Pearl Paradise Multicolored Metallic Freshwater
Freebie birthday gift bracelet from a mall jewelry store. I really love it - don't have to worry about wearing it too hard.
My first pearls - small white pearls and mother-in-law's gift earrings from Ross-Simons both worn for my wedding.
Mystery wedding gift pearls from grandmom. Have no idea if they are real or not.

pearl%20pile.jpg

ross%20simons%20earrings.jpg
it looks like one of the diamonds fell out, but that's just a shadow.

pearl%20jumble.jpg

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice! I like the gift earrings from MIL! They all appear to have a beautiful luster to them!!

mynattk

Shiny_Rock
I do love those earrings, they are just the right size and shape and just an overall lovely design. Of course the pictures don't do them justice. Thanks for your kind comments CCN!

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
Exquisite metallic freshwater pearls that were hand-selected in China this year by Jeremy Shepherd of Pearl Paradise. I picked a few to make this grapevine pendant.

IMG_5049-1.jpg

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HHP... your pearl collection is Astounding.... and now even more Astounding! You have the best pearls!! :love: :appl:

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
HHPMom, that necklace is gorgeous! Did you have a jeweler make them or did Jeremy make them for you?

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
Yay the easter eggs are back and just in time!!! It turned out lovely :love:

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
dh97,
Your rings are gorgeous and the pearls are big. The white SS is nice, but I love the green Tahitian.

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
simplysplendid|1302348268|2891824 said:
HHPMom, that necklace is gorgeous! Did you have a jeweler make them or did Jeremy make them for you?

Hi, I haven't checked in here for a while. I picked these from a bag of about 100 pearls that Jeremy sent to me per my request. I sent them back to have them half-drilled the pearls. I used "Vigor" to glue the gold components (peg and loop) onto the pearls, then used tiny jump rings to connect the pearls' loop/bale to the gold chain. This pendant is currently my favorite. :love: I hang it on the white leather bust in my bathroom so I can see it everyday. Thank you all for the compliments. I also picked another 14 pearls and made an elastic stretch bracelet using those pearls.

Jeremy has collected 2-3 kilos already. He wanted to have about 5 kilos to make strands, hopefully by Mother's Day. You can find pictures in another forum or look for PP on Facebook.

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
HHPmom|1302405821|2892340 said:
simplysplendid|1302348268|2891824 said:

I used "Vigor" to glue the gold components (peg and loop) onto the pearls, then used tiny jump rings to connect the pearls' loop/bale to the gold chain.
Riogrande.com calls them "screw eyes" in their catalog. I bought them for about $1/each when gold was less than $1000/oz.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
My new pendant

white southsea drop pendant.jpg

just_looking!

Brilliant_Rock
Add me to the Catherine Cardellini Club! Here's a photo of them and more are available :love:

I have a lovely necklace and matching earrings winging their way to me. Gorgeous oval silvery overtone white freshwater pearls with sterling silver accents. Ignore the descriptions in the links below as she has re-strung on power pro (I live in a hot an humid country) and changed out the yellow gold fittings for silver....

See http://www.catherinecardellinipearls.com/?subject=moreInfo&id=204 and http://www.catherinecardellinipearls.com/?subject=moreInfo&id=1466

DSCF9158.jpg

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
i have a similar necklace and bracelet which i can join together for a longer strand. you are going to absolutely love this set. the earrings look lovely with it. this necklace will go anywhere with anything. congrats!

MoZo

just_looking!

Brilliant_Rock
Once they arrive, I'll take a photo with my Pearl Paradise blue akoya studs and a pendant I have with tiny seed pearls...

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
My new pendant from Pearl Paradise. Satrfish and souffle pearl

04-28-11apendant souffle pearl.jpg

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
4Ranch Girl|1304108995|2908194 said:
My new pendant from Pearl Paradise. Satrfish and souffle pearl

GASP! Just INCREDIBLE! What a beautiful conversation piece!!!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
sweet!

i've considered a starfish/pearl pendant ...actually, the enhancer... from them to go with the silver sanddollar pendant i wear 24/7.

MoZo

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
MoZo where did you find a starfish enhancer? Enhancers especially diamond one are my favorite. I just put one on the 19mm south sea drop. It makes it so versatile. I also have a diamond pave gold sanddollar that I like to wear in the summer.

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Got some large golden South Seas. They were a gift, and the giver can't remember the size. They seem to be at least a third larger then my 9mm Tahitians. Finally, pearls big enough for my massive ears!

sspearls.jpg

IMG_4034.JPG

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty! They look gorgeous on you!

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Love this starfish and pearl pendant - gorgeous

bebe

Ideal_Rock
:) It never fails when I visit this forum I go off on some wild "hunting" adventure. So tonight I've surfed through
many sites looking at Pond Slime pearls (don't ya just luv that name) and loving Souffle pearls.

Now I've found a strand I love, but $10,500 - might have to wait a wee bit ------

And who sells these yummy Fireball pearls ?

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
perhaps my response was misleading: the starfish was set with a pearl. looks like your pendant. however, in this case the starfish and pearl are the enhancer and thus removable from a pearl strand....but they remove together. the starfish is not a stand alond.

MoZo

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks MoZo for the clarification. With all my searching for a starfish bale I thought I had missed something.

Bebe did you look on Kojima Pearls web site? When I was there 2 weeks ago she had a pond slime rope that was TDF not sure if they were on the website though. The colors were amaizing. Sarah also has fireball pearls too.

bebe

Ideal_Rock
4Ranch Girl - I have looked on that site but it has been a while, so I will go back and check it out. Very interesting pearls!
On the hunt for the firecracker pearls, the keishi necklace and a souffle pendant like MoZo's.

I'm in total awe of that souffle pearl and starfish pendant of MoZo's.. Seriously want that!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results