shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your most worn..and favorite pieces!

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
Here is what I have been wearing most lately. I tend to wear things for several weeks then change them up. I don’t go to many places but wear them at home or to the grocery store. Waiting on a second diamond bangle from DK which is a gift from DH so planning to wear that pretty regularly. Got email from DK that it is going to engraving to finish. So excited, I can’t wait. 7B2C894C-FA29-4614-913D-FBD0FFF42229.jpeg

MjK1

Shiny_Rock
Ooooh...what is the spinner pendant?

lerouxt

Rough_Rock
@MjK1 I was just going to ask the same :lol:

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooh...what is the spinner pendant?

It is an antique Venetian coin. I love antique coins and am fortunate to have a few. This coin was purchased on a trip to Venice and I had the diamond that I repurposed when I had it set. It is perfect on the reverse side so chose the spinner design. Thanks for asking!

lerouxt

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous pendant and such a lovely story of how you acquired it too.

EllenS1

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love this thread,so lovely to see all your beautiful pieces!! Here’s my box with things I wear often..everyday I keep interchanging chains and pendants, love stacking chains too... FB73E08C-375B-4BC4-865C-75F4201DD27F.jpeg studs daily as I have three piercings in each ear... rings sometimes just one sometimes many!! Once a month I look at my other pieces that Ive stored away if there’s anything I want to bring out...and I put a piece back into storage from the everyday jewelry box!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results