shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your most worn..and favorite pieces!

Nina-W

Shiny_Rock
Here are my most worn pieces-baby version of yours @MamaBee 8E886D97-D7CF-4099-8689-DB0C459C62E0.jpeg

Nina-W

Shiny_Rock
Well, these two I wear on my right hand are probably the most worn. My little three stone promise ring and a wedding band from 1948 passed down to me. 452C3794-4F8D-4B47-ABE2-879C89165865.jpeg

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Most worn & favourites (constants) are my 3 wedding rings, which I am never without, my 18ct gold Tiffany Lucida RHR, a gift from Mr T for our 10th Anniversary, plus diamond studs & pendant, which are worn 24/7, removed for cleaning. I agree with @kayla17 about her skinny Tiffany RHR too - it feels like butter & I don't know it's there.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well, these two I wear on my right hand are probably the most worn. My little three stone promise ring and a wedding band from 1948 passed down to me. 452C3794-4F8D-4B47-ABE2-879C89165865.jpeg

I love them together @Linnie..The three stone promise ring and band look so pretty together. Is the band rose gold?

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Most worn & favourites (constants) are my 3 wedding rings, which I am never without, my 18ct gold Tiffany Lucida RHR, a gift from Mr T for our 10th Anniversary, plus diamond studs & pendant, which are worn 24/7, removed for cleaning. I agree with @kayla17 about her skinny Tiffany RHR too - it feels like butter & I don't know it's there.

PXL_20201031_124129273.jpg

IMG_20170902_142247277_HDR.jpg
IMG_20180826_114231.jpg

@Alex T I love the sizes of your studs and pendant. I wish I had feminine earlobes like you..I remember you saying you never take off your Tiffany Lucinda band from your husband. Its a very elegant band...It looks perfect on your right hand. Your juicy pear is so lovely.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I want to play too! I'm posting a family photo of my favourite and most worn pieces! (photo edited in order to erase DH's name from my wedding band!)
IMG_20210227_204338.jpg

Pretty collection @Natylad!

Nina-W

Shiny_Rock
I love them together @Linnie..The three stone promise ring and band look so pretty together. Is the band rose gold?

@MamaBee I adore your collection! Classic and timeless! And your solitaire is TDF.

The wedding is a thin yellow gold band. It gives me peace and comfort wearing it everyday.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@MamaBee I adore your collection! Classic and timeless! And your solitaire is TDF.

The wedding is a thin yellow gold band. It gives me peace and comfort wearing it everyday.

Thank you @Linnie! I try to mix yellow gold and white metals. It looks so rich and classic...I can’t pull it off...I’m not good at pairing...I love the way you paired yours..I’ll keep trying..

MjK1

Shiny_Rock
I am late to this delicious thread @MamaBee and what a wonderful thread this is. I am glad things are a bit calmer for you and may it stay that way. It's been quite a year plus. Sending you big hugs and many well wishes.

You know I am a dangle earring girl and through the pandemic that holds true. I even went back to our NYC home to get some more of my earrings because I was missing my dangles. So I cannot choose just one pair of earrings.

This is almost like "Sophie's Choice" and if I was home in NYC I would be wearing all my dangles as I loved wearing earrings according to my mood. But here are the ones I am wearing most at the moment. Best I can do. Missing my other earrings back in NYC.

My Lang antique pair of pears :)
langpeardangles.jpg

My Grace cushion dangles.
gracecushiondangles.jpg

My antique sapphire and old cut diamond dangles from my favorite estate jewelry shoppe.
antiquesapphiredangles.png

My OMC dangles from the same estate place mentioned above.
omcdanglesjan2021.png

And from @athenaworth (and I am using her photograph because she takes amazing photos) another of my favorite dangles. If you haven't checked out her IG please do. She has some amazing pieces. Gildedlane on IG.
omcdanglesfromgildedlane.png

And last but not least I am wearing and enjoying Bubbalah and my new OEC studs.
bubbalahmaryannandgingerinourfrontyardatbeachhouse.jpg

There are my most worn pieces at the moment.

What beautiful earrings, I am sure I could not pick a favorite....though the ones from Gildedlane made me gasp! :-o

So THAT is the famous Bubbalah!! I have seen her mentioned here but didn't know what she looked like! How stunning!!:kiss2:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
You have a beautiful collection @Daisys and Diamonds...I love that all your jewelry has a special meaning...and honor to loved ones.

Well the nicer stuff does (all inherited)
Thank you

But not so sure about my ill-informed multiple mall purchases :D :doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:
Ive made peace with some of it, but still have issues with blue-black saphires and things brought at full price because i know that was a rip off ...and the saphires are ugly

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
These are the only things I haven't given away. ACA studs; ACA 3 stone necklace, WF bangle, and my spinel wedding ring.

ACAs.jpg Monkey jewels.jpg

edited to add: Oops, forgot my AVC

Your pieces are gorgeous. I particularly love your three stone necklace. Would you mind telling us the sizes of the diamonds? I ask because I love love love the way the three work together for a necklace, just the right curved swoop.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Would you mind telling us the sizes of the diamonds?

Center diamond is a bit over .80 and the sides are approx. .52 each. Sorry I can't remember exact weights. I've been thinking about turning the necklace into a ring for years.

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
At this point @MeowMeow it is what it is...I never thought to mention it to Bryan. I did tell him when I ordered it that I was ordering the sapphire to place in an existing setting...When I asked him to round off the points he could have mentioned that it would make it smaller..but he didn’t. I would have picked a different cut. It’s my fault though because I should have realized that was a possibility. I’m hoping for the best. I went back to look at the faceting in the sirius faceting design. The points are very subtle so I think it will be okay..:pray:

I'll hope for the best with you then! I don't think it would take off much even if it did. I'm seriously excited to see the final product. When do you estimate it to be set? :D

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
I am late to this delicious thread @MamaBee and what a wonderful thread this is. I am glad things are a bit calmer for you and may it stay that way. It's been quite a year plus. Sending you big hugs and many well wishes.

You know I am a dangle earring girl and through the pandemic that holds true. I even went back to our NYC home to get some more of my earrings because I was missing my dangles. So I cannot choose just one pair of earrings.

This is almost like "Sophie's Choice" and if I was home in NYC I would be wearing all my dangles as I loved wearing earrings according to my mood. But here are the ones I am wearing most at the moment. Best I can do. Missing my other earrings back in NYC.

My Lang antique pair of pears :)
langpeardangles.jpg

My Grace cushion dangles.
gracecushiondangles.jpg

My antique sapphire and old cut diamond dangles from my favorite estate jewelry shoppe.
antiquesapphiredangles.png

My OMC dangles from the same estate place mentioned above.
omcdanglesjan2021.png

And from @athenaworth (and I am using her photograph because she takes amazing photos) another of my favorite dangles. If you haven't checked out her IG please do. She has some amazing pieces. Gildedlane on IG.
omcdanglesfromgildedlane.png

And last but not least I am wearing and enjoying Bubbalah and my new OEC studs.
bubbalahmaryannandgingerinourfrontyardatbeachhouse.jpg

There are my most worn pieces at the moment.

@missy. Your collection is just beautiful! I can’t stop staring at bubbalah and your OEC studs though. They’re perfect.

mjea

Shiny_Rock
I’ll play! I had this mother’s ring made several years ago and wear it 99.9% of the time as my right-hand ring. Also starting to add other fun rings like the little David Yurman stackable next to it.

C4D6B3A5-35C3-436D-8EB4-6736C1B3DD52.jpeg
Do you mind sharing details on your mother’s ring? It’s wonderful!

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love your ingenuity !
And the ring of course !

I have posted sooo many close-up pics of the diamonds and setting, lol. I figured I’d take a different approach! This is my Zoom setup for work, where I also carefully arranged my heated birdbath and bird feeders for winter birdwatching while working!

Do you mind sharing details on your mother’s ring? It’s wonderful!

Sure! To the extent that I know details, a Ceylon Asscher sapphire for Sept, a pear shaped amethyst for Feb, a marquis peridot for Aug, and the diamond is for the strong bond mom and dad have. :love: Diamond is 1.37ct, VVS1 J excellent cut/symmetry. I had the diamond already and worked with my jeweler on the design.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'll hope for the best with you then! I don't think it would take off much even if it did. I'm seriously excited to see the final product. When do you estimate it to be set? :D

Thank you @MeowMeow He didn’t tell me he got it yet. I insured it but lost the receipt with the tracking number.. :/

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Center diamond is a bit over .80 and the sides are approx. .52 each. Sorry I can't remember exact weights. I've been thinking about turning the necklace into a ring for years.

Thanks! Its lovely as a necklace, but I could also see it working as a ring too.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results