shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your most worn..and favorite pieces!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you and fingers crossed for a return to normal! I hope your stressful situation improves.

Thank you @meely! I’m sure it’s been stressful for everyone..

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you @meely! I’m sure it’s been stressful for everyone..

Ah I didn’t realise you were taking about THE stressful situation. I count myself lucky but yes it is stressful, my anxiety and worry levels are through the roof. I’m not sleeping and I have been having daily ocular migraines. However we have a home, income, our health and that of those we love. I cannot moan as so so many are suffering but I think we can awknowledge it’s bloody stressful and we are all well and truly fed up!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ah I didn’t realise you were taking about THE stressful situation. I count myself lucky but yes it is stressful, my anxiety and worry levels are through the roof. I’m not sleeping and I have been having daily ocular migraines. However we have a home, income, our health and that of those we love. I cannot moan as so so many are suffering but I think we can awknowledge it’s bloody stressful and we are all well and truly fed up!

That’s the truth @meely Big hugs..

S

sparklegirl1414

I hope your family stress eases soon! Your jewelry looks so cohesive, such a perfect, classic set!

Between quarantines, modified quarantines, and weather issues, it feels like I’ve only left the house a couple times this year. So my jewelry hasn’t been getting out of the jewelry box much lately, unfortunately. The exception to that would be my three stone. I’ve worn it almost every day since I got it.
When I can get out, (school pickup/drop off and grocery stores, fun stuff) I reach for these two bands with it almost every time. Then studs and my five stone with a facet band. If I’m feeling fancy, I add my heart pendant and a few rose gold bracelets.

04695ED6-C040-4E72-A024-7184EE4F017F.jpeg

I do still love my princess engagement ring, I switch it out with either the three stone or five stone every few days out. Wearing it with my little heart bezel ring has really grown on me, as unbalanced and asymmetrical as it is, haha!

4489B296-BCC4-46BF-AF49-FBFD9D67A971.jpeg

Goals honestly <3

S

sparklegirl1414

I tend to gravitate towards the same pieces even though I have more to choice from. Since I upgraded to Winter I find myself wearing my Tiffany Embrace band with it because they look like they go together. Nothing else looks right...I’ve tried different combinations and stacks but wind up putting everything back and reaching for the two of them. I also pick my 3.04 studs most days...The solitaire necklace is a Tiffany..I think it’s .72. It’s small but mighty..It’s supposed to be an I but I have never seen color in it...possibly because it’s small. I have other pendants...but reach for it daily..

If you had to pick one of each jewelry item..do you have favorites you couldn’t do without? Pics please...I‘m trying to distract myself from major stressful family stuff that’s going on at moment.
E265FEA2-4C55-435E-97ED-0857C3BD5E7E.jpeg

Wow! Stunning collection so elegant and classy !

jbake

Brilliant_Rock
Well my favorite piece would have to be my engagement ring. I don’t have a collection yet! I’m 24 :) 4FD1940A-DBF3-4DA0-A602-6BDA6F83AFF1.jpeg

Goals honestly <3

Thank you! You have such a beautiful start! I started about your age and am 10 years in at this point, lol. You have a nice advantage of finding PS at the beginning of your collection ❤️ Can’t wait to see it grow!

S

sparklegirl1414

Thank you! You have such a beautiful start! I started about your age and am 10 years in at this point, lol. You have a nice advantage of finding PS at the beginning of your collection ❤️ Can’t wait to see it grow!

I know I’m so fortunate to have found price scope! You’re most welcome , I hope someday to have a collection like yours and thank you <3

Wrkbrk

Shiny_Rock
Fun thread!
My go to items are my engamement ring and wedding band, heart necklace I had made this fall, Apple Watch, and rose gold ball studs.
D2BC37EA-00B6-4F28-AEB9-82BA6506290F.jpeg

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Fun thread!
My go to items are my engamement ring and wedding band, heart necklace I had made this fall, Apple Watch, and rose gold ball studs.
D2BC37EA-00B6-4F28-AEB9-82BA6506290F.jpeg

Beautiful! I love your heart pendant!

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you @MeowMeow! I think you can show the pics but just not talk about it at length...especially if it’s part of a photo with other jewelry..Correct me if I’m wrong..I’ve seen many pics that I know are unmentionables but they just show the pics. I’ve done that too. I would love to see them!

I'm so unsure lol. But I'll take the chance lol This first picture is the set with the 14k rose gold and the silver band. The second one is the bangle and silver band. It's minus the rose gold because I just wasn't wearing it yet and too lazy to get off my butt to go get it lol.

P.S I hope you all are doing a bit better today <3
20210129_124806.jpg 20210221_082338.jpg

I'm so unsure lol. But I'll take the chance lol This first picture is the set with the 14k rose gold and the silver band. The second one is the bangle and silver band. It's minus the rose gold because I just wasn't wearing it yet and too lazy to get off my butt to go get it lol.

I love the bit of rose gold in there! Your pieces work really well together.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

@MeowMeow Your rose color band is so pretty. I also really like your bangle. We have similar taste. I also have a silver bead band which I love. At this very moment David Klass has my tapered baguette setting. He’s going to set it with the blue sapphire I just purchased from Stag and Finch. I hope it looks as close to pretty as yours does.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don't leave the house without these three.

IMG_20210223_102023910.jpg IMG_20210223_111722.jpg

Beautiful @stracci2000! How do you wear them?
I’m going to eventually reset my diamond into a baguette setting..I thought I wanted tapered baguettes bit after seeing yours and others I may go with straight baguettes. Your other rings are also so lovely...

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful @stracci2000! How do you wear them?
I’m going to eventually reset my diamond into a baguette setting..I thought I wanted tapered baguettes bit after seeing yours and others I may go with straight baguettes. Your other rings are also so lovely...

I pretty much wear them like this most of the time.
I switch out the signet ring with many other ones. The ornate band is sterling. It keeps the OEC from spinning. I stack a variety of other bands with that OEC, as well

I feel bad that I neglect most of my collection, and favor these diamonds over the others!
IMG_20210223_144028.jpg

Last edited:

Millennialjewel

Rough_Rock
Trade
These are the only things I haven't given away. ACA studs; ACA 3 stone necklace, WF bangle, and my spinel wedding ring.

ACAs.jpg Monkey jewels.jpg

edited to add: Oops, forgot my AVC

More pictures of the last ring please

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I pretty much wear them like this most of the time.
I switch out the signet ring with many other ones. The ornate band is sterling. It keeps the OEC from spinning. I stack a variety of other bands with that OEC, as well

I feel bad that I neglect most of my collection, and favor these diamonds over the others!
IMG_20210223_144028.jpg

@stracci2000 They looks so beautiful on your hands!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
7BC5709C-B1D5-4260-9CEF-E83A23A73079.jpeg Like everyone else, I’m not getting out much. So these 2 have been my every day sparkles.

Beautiful @piper! Your five stone and necklace are gorgeous!

Piper70

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful! Piper, would you mind sharing details about the necklace? I love it!

It’s recycled stones from a very 1980’s gold swirly ring. I have an older relative that asked for my advice to sell some jewelry. I sold some and bought a few of the pieces myself. The stones were SI but very white and sparkly. I got a price for it from a local jeweler and gave her that amount knowing it would be hard to sell as is. I had them reset in 14k white gold. I love it! 4662A6C7-8D01-4339-B7E8-4E153043C1D2.png

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results