shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your most worn..and favorite pieces!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous daily bling, @MamaBee. I’m sorry you’re having a stressful time. I can totally relate. Take care.

Thank you @Dmndsr4evr11 I think this time is bad for everyone. When you have added issues it just becomes unbearable. This thread has been wonderful to follow now..:kiss2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
So sorry you are going through some difficult times @MamaBee. This is such a fun thread, I hope it brings you some joy and distraction and that things get better soon.

These are my recent go to pieces, stack on the left, heart ring on the right.

9012C328-9793-40B8-9F9F-641D203DDF23.jpeg

51075900-76F9-4214-B901-9175B4157C20.jpeg

Thank you @YadaYadaYada I love that stack! Blue, white and tapered baguettes...so pretty! I love your heart ring too. I love the way the girl looks like she’s looking down at it..

jbake

Brilliant_Rock
@jbake You know how much I love your princess cut diamond...:kiss2: You have such a beautiful collection...I love everything..Your heart ring paired with your engagement ring is the sweetest. Thank you so much for sharing..

Thank you! Sometimes it’s easy to accidentally leave her out in favor of my newer rings, but she deserves to get out and sparkle too ❤️

mommylawyer

Brilliant_Rock
Because of all the hand sanitizer I have to use when I go out the house these days, my most worn rings are my three platinum wedding bands. My diamond WG huggies from Bloomies are my most worn earrings, and my Tiffany's sterling silver necklace and bracelet match nicely with the rings and earrings, so they get worn frequently too.

IMG_4274.jpg IMG_4272.jpg

IMG_4275.jpg

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are the only things I haven't given away. ACA studs; ACA 3 stone necklace, WF bangle, and my spinel wedding ring.

ACAs.jpg Monkey jewels.jpg

edited to add: Oops, forgot my AVC

Attachments

• AVC monkey.jpg
    AVC monkey.jpg
    379.9 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
795434 This 3 stone has more beef to it than a fair winning cow. It’s so heavy and the prongs are SOLID - so it’s a go to for me.

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
I hope your family stress eases soon! Your jewelry looks so cohesive, such a perfect, classic set!

Between quarantines, modified quarantines, and weather issues, it feels like I’ve only left the house a couple times this year. So my jewelry hasn’t been getting out of the jewelry box much lately, unfortunately. The exception to that would be my three stone. I’ve worn it almost every day since I got it.
When I can get out, (school pickup/drop off and grocery stores, fun stuff) I reach for these two bands with it almost every time. Then studs and my five stone with a facet band. If I’m feeling fancy, I add my heart pendant and a few rose gold bracelets.

04695ED6-C040-4E72-A024-7184EE4F017F.jpeg

I do still love my princess engagement ring, I switch it out with either the three stone or five stone every few days out. Wearing it with my little heart bezel ring has really grown on me, as unbalanced and asymmetrical as it is, haha!

4489B296-BCC4-46BF-AF49-FBFD9D67A971.jpeg

@jbake you're my bling soul sister! I love everything you have so much and wish I could play in your jewelry box!

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I usually wear my wedding set, plus freshwater pearl earrings and diamond solitaire necklace on a daily basis. Sometimes I wear my diamond stud earrings, but I don’t want to be too matchy matchy, or too blingy, so the pearls tone down the look IMO. Still pretty blingy while working from home though hehe.

8C459908-945D-44CA-B275-B3A06CDFD4C7.jpeg

Attachments

• 03990263-E7FB-4003-B3F4-FCA85F859C5A.jpeg
    03990263-E7FB-4003-B3F4-FCA85F859C5A.jpeg
    137.5 KB · Views: 16
I usually wear my wedding set, plus freshwater pearl earrings and diamond solitaire necklace on a daily basis. Sometimes I wear my diamond stud earrings, but I don’t want to be too matchy matchy, or too blingy, so the pearls tone down the look IMO. Still pretty blingy while working from home though hehe.

Love the whole set. You can tell they're high quality items. Two thumbs up from me!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope your family stress eases soon! Your jewelry looks so cohesive, such a perfect, classic set!

Between quarantines, modified quarantines, and weather issues, it feels like I’ve only left the house a couple times this year. So my jewelry hasn’t been getting out of the jewelry box much lately, unfortunately. The exception to that would be my three stone. I’ve worn it almost every day since I got it.
When I can get out, (school pickup/drop off and grocery stores, fun stuff) I reach for these two bands with it almost every time. Then studs and my five stone with a facet band. If I’m feeling fancy, I add my heart pendant and a few rose gold bracelets.

04695ED6-C040-4E72-A024-7184EE4F017F.jpeg

I do still love my princess engagement ring, I switch it out with either the three stone or five stone every few days out. Wearing it with my little heart bezel ring has really grown on me, as unbalanced and asymmetrical as it is, haha!

4489B296-BCC4-46BF-AF49-FBFD9D67A971.jpeg

@jbake - would you mind sharing the size of the diamonds in your 5 stone ring? I love its presence on the hand: substantial, without being crazy big.

And it was so lovely to see photos of your three-stone again. Love that ring!

:wavey:

Because of all the hand sanitizer I have to use when I go out the house these days, my most worn rings are my three platinum wedding bands. My diamond WG huggies from Bloomies are my most worn earrings, and my Tiffany's sterling silver necklace and bracelet match nicely with the rings and earrings, so they get worn frequently too.

IMG_4275.jpg

Yes, "plain" metal bands have been such a life-saver whenever I have to go into work. Soooo much hand-sanitizing and hand-washing.

jbake

Brilliant_Rock
@jbake - would you mind sharing the size of the diamonds in your 5 stone ring? I love its presence on the hand: substantial, without being crazy big.

And it was so lovely to see photos of your three-stone again. Love that ring!

:wavey:

Thank you! The diamonds in the five stone ring are .50ct each and the ring is a size 6. It’s a trellis setting, so they sit up a bit higher than the low style shared prong rings. If it were lower, I think the stones would hit my other fingers, so the little extra height is what makes it comfortable for me.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! The diamonds in the five stone ring are .50ct each and the ring is a size 6. It’s a trellis setting, so they sit up a bit higher than the low style shared prong rings. If it were lower, I think the stones would hit my other fingers, so the little extra height is what makes it comfortable for me.

.5ct each?? Well that explains it then! It's one great big chunk of delicious sparkle! What a gorgeous ring it is! Does it have a thread? I mean...<polite cough>...it does rather deserve it....not to put too fine a point on it or anything....

:mrgreen:

Seriously tho - she's a real beauty, @jbake. Thank you for sharing her!

jbake

Brilliant_Rock
.5ct each?? Well that explains it then! It's one great big chunk of delicious sparkle! What a gorgeous ring it is! Does it have a thread? I mean...<polite cough>...it does rather deserve it....not to put too fine a point on it or anything....

:mrgreen:

Seriously tho - she's a real beauty, @jbake. Thank you for sharing her!

Haha! Yes! This was my gift for our 10th wedding anniversary. I was waffling between .50ct and .40ct each, but figured I might as well go for the biggest I could comfortably wear and I’m glad I did. It doesn’t look nearly as big as it used to. Weird how that happens, ha!

I don’t have a thread on it, but I’ve been thinking about following in your footsteps and making a thread of what I’ve collected so far.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Haha! Yes! This was my gift for our 10th wedding anniversary. I was waffling between .50ct and .40ct each, but figured I might as well go for the biggest I could comfortably wear and I’m glad I did. It doesn’t look nearly as big as it used to. Weird how that happens, ha!

I don’t have a thread on it, but I’ve been thinking about following in your footsteps and making a thread of what I’ve collected so far.

Yes @jbake! Start a thread!

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
At the moment it’s just these two.
624B12B8-4CB6-4C61-ADB8-62EE4E3D741F.jpeg
Ordinarily I would wear a a gold pendant or thick gold watch chain most days and often a thin gold bangle as well but they tend to get in the way while I am stuck as home.

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@Matata your spinel wedding ring is just gorgeous, it’s unusual and fabulous!

@jbake your collection is beautiful and so well thought out!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

IMG_4275.jpg

I love your pieces! I agree the hand sanitizer and washing hands are awful to rings. I don’t usually go out..just a run to get groceries in the back of my car. I love your Tiffany silver jewelry. I wore my Tiffany bracelets very day. I don’t wear them now because I’m home..I also have the Tiffany bean necklace in small and medium...After seeing your similar necklace I have to start wearing them again. I love them...

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
At the moment it’s just these two.
624B12B8-4CB6-4C61-ADB8-62EE4E3D741F.jpeg
Ordinarily I would wear a a gold pendant or thick gold watch chain most days and often a thin gold bangle as well but they tend to get in the way while I am stuck as home.
@meely Your rings are gorgeous! Hopefully we’ll be out and about again later this year..

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

@jaysonsmom Your pendant and studs are another classic pairing! I love them together..

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well, we've been working from home since last March. So my most worn piece has been my
5 stone.
It looks amazin' with all my plaid pajamas that I wear most days :lol::lol:

5stone anni band .jpg

Beautiful @elle_chris! What size are the diamonds in your five stone? What a wall of bling!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
CD717BA6-CCA7-46EC-A0FF-8BC0E8D7505F.jpeg This 3 stone has more beef to it than a fair winning cow. It’s so heavy and the prongs are SOLID - so it’s a go to for me.

@caolsen Your three stone is TDF! I would love an emerald cut three stone! :kiss2:

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
your spinel wedding ring is just gorgeous, it’s unusual and fabulous!

Thank you! It's a bit out of the norm for PS. The original setting was delicate and melee encrusted and the spinel popped out of the setting 2 yrs after I had it made. Found the spinel under my chair in my office. After that scare I decided to put it in a sturdy setting modeled after a man's ring I saw online.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They’re all beautiful @LLJsmom! You wear your VCA studs to bed? I wish I could wear my studs to bed..especially when I was traveling pre-Covid..The posts poke me and it hurts..

Thank you. Yeah. My plan is to take them off, but I usually forget. The posts are pretty short. The posts from my old WF earrings were much longer. :roll:

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you! It's a bit out of the norm for PS. The original setting was delicate and melee encrusted and the spinel popped out of the setting 2 yrs after I had it made. Found the spinel under my chair in my office. After that scare I decided to put it in a sturdy setting modeled after a man's ring I saw online.

I think that stone can take a heavier setting, it doesn’t need delicate to shine - thank goodness you found it!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
These are the only things I haven't given away. ACA studs; ACA 3 stone necklace, WF bangle, and my spinel wedding ring.

ACAs.jpg Monkey jewels.jpg

edited to add: Oops, forgot my AVC

Oooh @Matata..Your red spinel is gorgeous! Your three diamond ACA necklace is wow! The studs, AVC, bangle and MrsB makes a seriously blingy collection!

Last edited:

Yikes! What a scare. Glad you were able to find the spinel (undamaged too it sounds like?). I like its new home. It's not going anywhere now!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results