carat
color
clarity

Show me your Moi et Toi rings!

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
7EEFB4B8-EFFC-43E3-9FFB-9912FE1232AD.jpeg
I have one made by David Klass using stones from my MIL and husband. Obviously different sized stones and that bugs me a little . The bigger stone is around 1.0cts and .65 for the smaller, in 14k white gold .

So so pretty - I love this ring!

AV_

Ideal_Rock
It just dawned to me that a favorite & famous design is considered a T&M ring: Suzanne Belperron's 'Yin-Yang' - WWW...

There are many versions of this design by her. Then, I believe that Cartier had a line made in a very similar design called somethign else (Boulle?).

Oddly, I had no idea that these Belperron rings existed, while wearing an almost as bold gold-only version of my own doing. Someone noticed: 'your ring is like that other one!' - so I found out that Belperron did other beautiful things aside rock crystal cuffs! If only...

I no longer have that ring, and the idea of making another with a diamond is intriguing.

Last edited:

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
54DE2277-4392-48D0-88E8-FE22D0DBECE5.png
It just dawned to me that a favorite & famous design is considered a T&M ring: Suzanne Belperron's 'Yin-Yang' - WWW...

There are many versions of this design by her. Then, I believe that Cartier had a line made in a very similar design called somethign else (Boulle?).

Oddly, I had no idea that these Belperron rings existed, while wearing an almost as bold gold-only version of my own doing. Someone noticed: 'your ring is like that other one!' - so I found out that Belperron did other beautiful things aside rock crystal cuffs! If only...

I no longer have that ring, and the idea of making another with a diamond is intriguing.

I tried one of these wonderful Belperron rings on at a masterpiece London this year. So very beautiful! 22k yellow gold and a 2 carat OEC :love:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
54DE2277-4392-48D0-88E8-FE22D0DBECE5.png

I tried one of these wonderful Belperron rings on at a masterpiece London this year. So very beautiful! 22k yellow gold and a 2 carat OEC :love:

Stunning! Gees louise!!

Reactions: AV_

AV_

Ideal_Rock

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yes! A little too well @AV_ unfortunately my budget will only stretch to the non diamond version. Though both versions are very beautiful and luxurious!

AV_

Ideal_Rock
... the non diamond version.

It seems extremely wearable sans stones, IHMO.

The ring I owned was a loosely similar gold sculpture worth its weight in gold... It was the only piece of jewelry I wore every day for years. Certainly called attention of the right kind.

Last edited:

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
that ring looks really good on your hand! I think both versions (with and without diamond) would be beautiful.

Volvoqueen

Shiny_Rock
Queen Margrethe of Denmark's engagement ring, two six carat square cut diamonds set in yellow gold from Van Cleef and Arpels. She married french diplomat Count Henri de Laborde de Monpezat in 1967.

From reading up on this it seems like she wears it every day.

2016-0911-margrethe1.png queendenmark-1509392438.jpg

AV_

Ideal_Rock
Queen Margrethe of Denmark's engagement ring, two six carat square cut diamonds set in yellow gold from Van Cleef and Arpels.

Interesting arrangement for the two stones - offset across the finger... Leave it to VCA to find something to add even after such material has spoken ,) - tough job!

Something to match? WWW

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

iluvshinythings

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The first bypass ring I fell for was Jackie's, and it still has my heart...

upload_2018-10-23_7-3-28.jpeg

upload_2018-10-23_7-3-39.jpeg

I have searched all over the internet for a close-up picture of that ring! I think it's so elegant!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If my google-fu is right, I think it’s this which is more modestly sized than I thought (but still, y’know, a honker overall)
158A1A1D-FFCB-4B62-BF72-5CBDF7E2EE8F.jpeg
Also, I know they’re cushions and probably a bit warmer than you might want.. but there’s a beautifully matched 6.25ct pair on Grace’s site now.. https://www.jewelsbygrace.com/6-25ctw-antique-cushion-cut-diamond-pair-gia-j-vs2-k-vs2
just saying..
following on from this, LAD has a lovely pair of matched OECS on IG if you’re interested?

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
following on from this, LAD has a lovely pair of matched OECS on IG if you’re interested?

You're killing me here! It's 18 months too early. It's my 60th birthday then, and I will be open to aaaaaallll excessive, expensive, over the top, old-lady jewelry suggestions at that time! My DH has given me the option of a major trip, a major piece of jewelry, or something else equally extravagant. I'll be fascinated to see where that process lands!!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You're killing me here! It's 18 months too early. It's my 60th birthday then, and I will be open to aaaaaallll excessive, expensive, over the top, old-lady jewelry suggestions at that time! My DH has given me the option of a major trip, a major piece of jewelry, or something else equally extravagant. I'll be fascinated to see where that process lands!!
I’ll happily keep an eye out later then :lol-2: shopping vicariously for OECs is something I love to do.. especially since we’re a while off being in a position where I can upgrade mine

Rad_Fan

Ideal_Rock

AV_

Ideal_Rock
@Rad_Fan White, methinks. When the pair ws published at GemConcepts, it made me wonder if they could match the cut of the emerald to the diamond's... elegant gimmick... Then again - they seem great to each other as they are.

You have road-tested a few T&M! Love the open settings...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results