Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Moi et Toi rings!

ArielleB

Shiny_Rock
I'm on a roll this morning; finally getting around to posting this. I made this a year ago for our 10th anniversary, so it's not perfect (but I do love the process of goldsmithing!). I had the engraving added later.

.8ish J-ish OEC I found in a pawn shop, with a .49 G I got from Good Old Gold. I had the G made into a pendant, but I just didn't wear it, so I repurposed it for this ring. Size 7.

IMG_3416.PNG IMG_3419.PNG

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Iop
Thanks!

ETA: May I ask where you source your opals? I‘d like to show your ring to my sister as this is her birthstone. Hope you don’t mind.

oops. Sorry to say I don’t remember the exact shop. I think I found them via opal auctions.

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm on a roll this morning; finally getting around to posting this. I made this a year ago for our 10th anniversary, so it's not perfect (but I do love the process of goldsmithing!). I had the engraving added later.

.8ish J-ish OEC I found in a pawn shop, with a .49 G I got from Good Old Gold. I had the G made into a pendant, but I just didn't wear it, so I repurposed it for this ring. Size 7.

IMG_3416.PNG IMG_3419.PNG
You made this?! Wow!! It’s lovely

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You're killing me here! It's 18 months too early. It's my 60th birthday then, and I will be open to aaaaaallll excessive, expensive, over the top, old-lady jewelry suggestions at that time! My DH has given me the option of a major trip, a major piece of jewelry, or something else equally extravagant. I'll be fascinated to see where that process lands!!

I say do both! Happy 60 years!! ETA: I just realized this was an old post. Need more coffee... anyways! Congratulations!

Last edited:

mrs-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sharing mine. Emerald and sapphire. 20210421_114324.jpg

Welcome to Pricescope, @anjiehere!

Could you pls tell me the stats on this delightful little ring? I'd like to know your finger size, if you don't mind sharing, and the diameter of those 2 beautiful, colorful gems!

anjiehere

Rough_Rock
Welcome to Pricescope, @anjiehere!

Could you pls tell me the stats on this delightful little ring? I'd like to know your finger size, if you don't mind sharing, and the diameter of those 2 beautiful, colorful gems!

Thank you! :)

My size is U.S 5. For the diameter of the stone, it's 4mm each, in 18k white gold band setting.

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Style File: Audrey Hepburn
    Style File: Audrey Hepburn
    Tallulah Willis Engaged
    Tallulah Willis Engaged
    May Birthstone 2021 - Emerald
    May Birthstone 2021 - Emerald

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.