shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Moi et Toi rings!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
6C6AF77D-A4D0-4DFA-862D-54243EC052B7.jpeg My OMC Moi et Toi by DK, over a year in the making, so pleased with the result!
Wow! Worth the wait.:love::love::love:
I love your OMC Moi et Toi DK ring. It's gorgeous!

ArielleB

Rough_Rock
I'm on a roll this morning; finally getting around to posting this. I made this a year ago for our 10th anniversary, so it's not perfect (but I do love the process of goldsmithing!). I had the engraving added later.

.8ish J-ish OEC I found in a pawn shop, with a .49 G I got from Good Old Gold. I had the G made into a pendant, but I just didn't wear it, so I repurposed it for this ring. Size 7.

IMG_3416.PNG IMG_3419.PNG

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Iop
Thanks!

ETA: May I ask where you source your opals? I‘d like to show your ring to my sister as this is her birthstone. Hope you don’t mind.
oops. Sorry to say I don’t remember the exact shop. I think I found them via opal auctions.

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm on a roll this morning; finally getting around to posting this. I made this a year ago for our 10th anniversary, so it's not perfect (but I do love the process of goldsmithing!). I had the engraving added later.

.8ish J-ish OEC I found in a pawn shop, with a .49 G I got from Good Old Gold. I had the G made into a pendant, but I just didn't wear it, so I repurposed it for this ring. Size 7.

IMG_3416.PNG IMG_3419.PNG
You made this?! Wow!! It’s lovely

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Handmade diamond studs
    Handmade diamond studs
    5 Diamond Misconceptions: Part 1
    5 Diamond Misconceptions: Part 1
    Three-stone engagement ring upgrade
    Three-stone engagement ring upgrade

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.