shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your M, N, O colored diamonds!

vsc

Shiny_Rock
And I've always been curious about how they look in real life!

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
Here is my RHR. It is a 1.5 ct SI1 M. The pictures are not the best but I'm hoping the colour shows. =)

lmfsi1mec2.JPG

lmfsi1mec1.JPG

lmfsi1mec.JPG

agatha.nl

Shiny_Rock
sorry but to me anything past an H looks like yellow teeth to me :oops:

Rae~

Shiny_Rock
Agatha, sweetie, sorry but just wanted to let you know that the tag is sticking up out of the back of your shirt. Oh, and you seem to have left your manners outside in the gutter. :shock:

Was that coment really necessary? Did it add any value to the conversation, at all?? You couldn't just close the thread and move on?

Perhaps you didn't think through how mean it would come across. I'd hope that's the case, rather than it being your intention to be hurtful. In one of your threads you asked people not to laugh at YOUR choice of ring... yet you come and do the same here. :nono:

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Rae~|1292889238|2802187 said:
Agatha, sweetie, sorry but just wanted to let you know that the tag is sticking up out of the back of your shirt. Oh, and you seem to have left your manners outside in the gutter. :shock:

Was that coment really necessary? Did it add any value to the conversation, at all?? You couldn't just close the thread and move on?

Perhaps you didn't think through how mean it would come across. I'd hope that's the case, rather than it being your intention to be hurtful. In one of your threads you asked people not to laugh at YOUR choice of ring... yet you come and do the same here. :nono:
I wish this was FB so I could "like" this

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Rae~|1292889238|2802187 said:
. You couldn't just close the thread and move on?

:nono:

Actually, why'd she come in here at all if she knew she didn't like tinted diamonds? I reported this post, hopefully it'll go away soon.

She got rude in the thread about the BDG ring, too. :roll:

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
agatha.nl|1292888016|2802168 said:
sorry but to me anything past an H looks like yellow teeth to me :oops:

Why would you even open a thread on warm colored diamonds if you don't like them?..... :confused:

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
bright ice|1292893982|2802274 said:
Here is my N colored by Infinity.

I can't remeber if I've commented on your ring before, but, WOWWWWWW!!! :love: :love:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tuckins1|1292894174|2802281 said:

I can't remeber if I've commented on your ring before, but, WOWWWWWW!!! :love: :love:
Thanks Tuckins. I really do LOVE it.

I don't think it looks like yellow stained teeth at all :lol:

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Yours makes me drool uncontrollably.

pixies

Shiny_Rock
Bright ice, wow! Stunning! I appreciate all colors. They all offer something different and show off their unique personality. I'd like one of each :naughty: !

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
bright ice|1292894422|2802287 said:
Tuckins1|1292894174|2802281 said:

Thanks Tuckins. I really do LOVE it.

I don't think it looks like yellow stained teeth at all :lol:

Me neither! :)

vsc

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone, keep them coming! :appl:
I actually wanted to make a "M/N and lower" thread but didn't want to use "and lower" because I think all color grades are beautiful, just in different ways. Now I'm kicking myself for not just calling it "M-Z" :rolleyes:
I think they're so fascinating and in some ways unpredictable... depending on lighting, or how they're set.
Brightice - wow! are your sidestones also N? is the setting rose gold? it's beautiful!
D&T: that P colored stone looks so white!

VRB1

Rough_Rock
All I can say is that "yellow teeth" comment was RUDE and for goodness sake its a diamond forum are we not supposed to post info on ALL types of diamonds... :confused: any ways I do hope that you all post more pictures because I LOVE the warm diamonds! WELL I LOVE ALL DIAMONDS hello they are diamonds! :appl:

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Farleysmom, your ring reminds me of antique lace. So pretty. I love the warmth in your emerald.

Bright ice, I love your 3 stone ring. And the yellow gold sets it off perfectly.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
If someone were to tell me this diamond looks like a yellow tooth, I'd march them into the nearest optometrist!

My M-N 1.53ct OEC, ring by RDG. Nothin but bright, beautiful colours!

h1.JPG

h24.JPG

agatha.nl

Shiny_Rock
sorry if i hurt people's feelings, because that is never my intention :| i specifically used 'to me' so it was clear it was just my opinion and not a fact. i swear my intentions are good (i have a sarcasticic and hard sense of humor). i'll remove the posts...
edit: can't anymore

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I think it's wise to remember the old adage "if you have nothing nice to say, then say nothing at all"....it would serve you well.

Lula

Ideal_Rock
agatha.nl|1292932398|2802633 said:
sorry if i hurt people's feelings, because that is never my intention :| i specifically used 'to me' so it was clear it was just my opinion and not a fact. i swear my intentions are good (i have a sarcasticic and hard sense of humor). i'll remove the posts...
edit: can't anymore

agatha, it was nice of you to come back and offer an apology. We're limited to the written word here (in English) and that often causes confusion because we can't see gestures, facial expressions, etc., over the net. I know I've put my foot in my mouth here more than once! ;))

agatha.nl

Shiny_Rock
thanks. so true: if you could have seen the non-verbal communication there would have been no doubt as to my intentions being intentionally hurtfull or not. i just have to be very careful here now. and part of it is also that on American tv people are always very rude and 'hard' with their humor, specially in sitcom's, so i just thought people thought it's funny when you talk like that. here in Holland we have that same humor, so i just just everybody across the pond talked like that...

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results