Weekend Batman

HboKor9.jpg

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE IT!. Absolutely fantastic. :appl:

cm_ls1

Shiny_Rock
Love your collection. How you, though, your watches are without a single scratch? Do you even wear them? :lol:

Check out the nice little battle scar on the side of the case ;-)

Door jambs are my sworn enemy
NI0JRWR.jpg

Last edited:

Fabulous50

Brilliant_Rock
Does anyone have the A. Lange & Sohne Saxonia? I just saw a picture of the one with a rose gold case, white alligator strap and mother of pearl face. Absolutely gorgeous!

CutMonkey

Rough_Rock
Check out the nice little battle scar on the side of the case ;-)

Door jambs are my sworn enemy
NI0JRWR.jpg

Sorry that your Batman is completely ruined, but I'd be happy to take it off your hands cheap. :lol-2:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Does anyone have the A. Lange & Sohne Saxonia? I just saw a picture of the one with a rose gold case, white alligator strap and mother of pearl face. Absolutely gorgeous!
This one?

1614730906196.png

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love that watch too. Wish Rolex made it in a 36mm size. 42mm is way too big for me.:(

lucida818

Brilliant_Rock
@Catmom, I really wish to get that watch for my DH by next year to mark our 30th anniversary but the blue face is just so rare...... I recently got to try on one @ a reseller’s shop, OMG it was so gorgeous IRL. I am still not ready & not willing to pay so much premium :(2 BA746E49-D75A-45AD-9E83-7855508FAFAB.jpeg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Catmom, I really wish to get that watch for my DH by next year to mark our 30th anniversary but the blue face is just so rare...... I recently got to try on one @ a reseller’s shop, OMG it was so gorgeous IRL. I am still not ready & not willing to pay so much premium :(2 BA746E49-D75A-45AD-9E83-7855508FAFAB.jpeg

Sigh.....................I know. Ridiculous prices.

cm_ls1

Shiny_Rock
Of all the hyped up stainless steel professional models, the Skydweller blue dial is probably at the summit or very close top 3.

your local dealer gets 1-2 of that model from Rolex per year and they get daily phone calls of people requesting it, people that have bought multiple pieces in the past, people even visit in person periodically thinking that they'll make a better impression.

I mean the AD isn't going to hand you a watch which you can instantly make 15k on.

So what they do is one of two things, because they aren't allowed to sell it above RRP they wink wink nudge nudge you into buying a bundle of "less desirable" pieces (they have a quota to fill after all ), then the hero piece will magically appear from the safe, with champagne lol

or Two, they sell it to the grey dealers who gives them their "kickback" , they in turn make their cut and there is the astronomical price tag.

Bruin Bling

Rough_Rock
I am long overdue to post a picture on this thread. So many amazing watches have been posted! :mrgreen2: Here is one of mine... not exactly a 'luxury' watch like so many others on here, but I love it nonetheless.

IMG_1931.jpeg

cm_ls1

Shiny_Rock
I am long overdue to post a picture on this thread. So many amazing watches have been posted! :mrgreen2: Here is one of mine... not exactly a 'luxury' watch like so many others on here, but I love it nonetheless.

IMG_1931.jpeg

Snoopy speedmaster has reached astronomical prices as well, talk about eyes on the stars lol, very nice!

Bruin Bling

Rough_Rock
Snoopy speedmaster has reached astronomical prices as well, talk about eyes on the stars lol, very nice!

Thank you! I’ve been a Snoopy fan for as long as I can remember and picked this one up almost a decade ago... fortunately before all the Omega Snoopy craziness took hold! o_O Would be glad to have the second or third iterations but not at the current going prices, that’s for sure! Definitely happy with having the OG version, which feels closer to the original Moonwatch design at least. ;)2

lucida818

Brilliant_Rock
@ELN43, it’s a very beautiful & blingy watch, I like it too :love:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Of all the hyped up stainless steel professional models, the Skydweller blue dial is probably at the summit or very close top 3.

your local dealer gets 1-2 of that model from Rolex per year and they get daily phone calls of people requesting it, people that have bought multiple pieces in the past, people even visit in person periodically thinking that they'll make a better impression.

I mean the AD isn't going to hand you a watch which you can instantly make 15k on.

So what they do is one of two things, because they aren't allowed to sell it above RRP they wink wink nudge nudge you into buying a bundle of "less desirable" pieces (they have a quota to fill after all ), then the hero piece will magically appear from the safe, with champagne lol

or Two, they sell it to the grey dealers who gives them their "kickback" , they in turn make their cut and there is the astronomical price tag.

It's a gorgeous watch though. Do you think you will ever get one to add to your collection?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results