shape
carat
color
clarity

Show Me Your Favorite PS Ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

got2goldens

Shiny_Rock
I hope Cushball doesn''t mind me posting this...I''ve had dreams about this ring ever since she put the pic up!!!

~Kat

cushy.jpeg

got2goldens

Shiny_Rock
I also have a huge crush on Diamondseeker 2006's set, both the solitaire and Tiffany band make me swoon! Her avatar was the first ring I saw on PS...what a classy, beautiful set...

~Kat

got2goldens

Shiny_Rock
Okay, one more (I could go on all night)...Kay's Marquise solitaire. It's beautiful! I know she posted pics of it along with some beautiful pics of her baby girl, I'm having trouble locating them...but I sure do remember those pics (both the ring and the little cutie)

~Kat

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/26/2009 6:19:57 PM
Author: Ellen

Date: 4/25/2009 10:08:53 AM
Author: whitby_2773

Date: 4/25/2009 2:54:38 AM
Author: Po10472
I have so many that I love, but in no particular order.....

Ellens aqua.............I mean will you look at this baby!!!
i started looking for a stone like this after i saw ellen''s, but gave up after a while. this stone is unique.

ellen, i love it - it''s beautiful.
whitby, thank you so much! No, I don''t think you can find one cut like this in a store, but you can always have one cut! Give Richard Homer a call!
28.gif

Lauren, thank you!!
Ellen, it''s because of you that I decided to have an Asscher aqua cut, and eventually set in a solitaire. I absolutely, totally adore your aqua.
30.gif

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
1-Surfgirls ring,
2-Boston Jeff
3- mostly any leon mege ring
30.gif

4- any OEC

many names I can''t this of

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/24/2009 4:09:08 PM
Author: anne_h
This one always made me a little bit wistful.

I believe the owner''s screenname is kroshka. :)

Anne

I have NO CLUE where this ring has been hiding but I believe I have found my soul mate!
30.gif
Move over hubby a 5 carat OMC is COMING IN!
31.gif
LOL. I think I would sell my right arm and left leg for this piece! ITS TO DIE FOR! OMG!
30.gif
30.gif
23.gif
6.gif
30.gif
30.gif
20.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/26/2009 9:35:09 PM
Author: got2goldens
I also have a huge crush on Diamondseeker 2006's set, both the solitaire and Tiffany band make me swoon! Her avatar was the first ring I saw on PS...what a classy, beautiful set...

~Kat
You're so sweet! Thank you! I'll honestly say that I don't think I'll never get tired of this set. It really looks so much better in person than it does in the pictures.

I love too many rings on here to list! People here have great taste and there are some really special rings!

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/26/2009 6:19:57 PM
Author: Ellen
Date: 4/25/2009 10:08:53 AM

Date: 4/25/2009 2:54:38 AM

Author: Po10472

I have so many that I love, but in no particular order.....

Ellens aqua.............I mean will you look at this baby!!!

i started looking for a stone like this after i saw ellen''s, but gave up after a while. this stone is unique.

ellen, i love it - it''s beautiful.
whitby, thank you so much! No, I don''t think you can find one cut like this in a store, but you can always have one cut! Give Richard Homer a call!
28.gif

Lauren, thank you!!

''richard homer''? will do!

ellen - you might be interested to know - i showed your ring to my husband the other day. he looked at it - kind of ''yeah yeah - which one is it THIS time?'' - and then he saw it....

his eyes softened and lit up, and he said...

"that''s BEAUTIFUL!"

never heard him react like that to a ring before. so....

richard homer, you say?

31.gif
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
I love these threads....so much beautiful eye candy!
30.gif
30.gif

Thank you LaurenThePartier for the compliments...I''m a big fan of your whole collection
9.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/27/2009 12:57:30 AM

''richard homer''? will do!

ellen - you might be interested to know - i showed your ring to my husband the other day. he looked at it - kind of ''yeah yeah - which one is it THIS time?'' - and then he saw it....

his eyes softened and lit up, and he said...

''that''s BEAUTIFUL!''

never heard him react like that to a ring before. so....

richard homer, you say?

31.gif
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif
Wow, that does say a lot, most men couldn''t care less! That''s really neat!
5.gif

I''m going to go to your who''s who page and give you some info, I don''t want to throw this thread off track.
28.gif

Lauren, I never knew that!!
face23.gif

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/25/2009 8:41:04 PM
Author: the rube
Okay...I have two favorites...first is Coati''s unbelievable piece of heaven (but that''s already been posted)...and the other one, I have a pic of the heartstopping cushion cut ring on my computer, but I can''t find the user it belongs to! (my brain is fried from the beach tonight). Either way I''m sure most of you remember it.

*sigh*
PRBagLady''s ring! Absolutely one of my faves!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/24/2009 8:28:43 PM
Author: upgrade
And my favourite coloured stone is arjunajane''s garnet:
ah, so sweet
5.gif
Thankyou upgrade for the mention.

All of my gorgeous faves have already been posted, but boy is this an awesome eye-candy thread!!
emsmilep.gif
emlove.gif
face23.gif
emthup.gif

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
There are so many beautiful rings here on PS, it''s almost impossible to choose only a few!

There are certain rings that immediately come to mind when I hear the word "favourite" though. In no particular order:

1) kittybean''s gorgeous 2.1 ct E VS1 emerald cut

Copy%20of%20Copy%20of%20Summer%2008%20094%20xsmall.jpg

2) arjunajane''s 1.258 ct K SI1 beauty

DSC00583-edit.JPG

3) GirlCellist''s fairylike 1.42ct blue moonstone ring

sammoonstonering3.jpg

4) enigma1406''s amazing 2.40 ct D Si2 marquise

ring_04.jpg

5) girlie-girl''s mesmerizing 1.01 ct, E VS1 Radiant

gginbox.jpg

There are many many more but these are the ones I can think of right now.

Ara Ann

Brilliant_Rock
EEEK! There are so many gorgeous rings, it''s hard to choose just one favorite! Some of my favorites have been shared already, like Coati''s James Meyer,
3.gif
, I love antique styles, halos, OEC cuts, but I also LOVE colored diamonds, and this ''pink champagne'' is about the prettiest I''ve ever seen! This is from a closed post, she hasn''t posted in a long time either, but this ring just makes me swoon!
18.gif

Here it is:

http://www.pricescope.com/idealbb/files/gsring307.jpg

And

http://www.pricescope.com/idealbb/files/gsring306.jpg

peaches

Shiny_Rock
Trade
My goodness, I've been away for two days (moving all weekend -- I'm EXHAUSTED) and I come back to find SO many amazing rings I've never seen before. This thread is so fun!!!

Wow, GirlCellist's is just so unique and graceful. I never would have thought of moonstone in a solitaire but that's just gorgeous. I have to see if I can find more shots of that!

And Cushball?? Geez, I could sit here and stare at that photo for at least a couple of hours. BEAUTIFUL!!!!

There are tons of new rings to add to my list now. Keep them coming!!
36.gif

peaches

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Date: 4/27/2009 9:32:49 AM
Author: Ara Ann
EEEK! There are so many gorgeous rings, it''s hard to choose just one favorite! Some of my favorites have been shared already, like Coati''s James Meyer,
3.gif
, I love antique styles, halos, OEC cuts, but I also LOVE colored diamonds, and this ''pink champagne'' is about the prettiest I''ve ever seen! This is from a closed post, she hasn''t posted in a long time either, but this ring just makes me swoon!
18.gif

Here it is:

http://www.pricescope.com/idealbb/files/gsring307.jpg

And

http://www.pricescope.com/idealbb/files/gsring306.jpg

Ara Ann, that ring is GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS!!! I am loving the rose gold and the super thin band. Beautiful!!!
30.gif

peaches

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Also, I love love LOVE Coati''s James Meyer ring!!! I''m not usually a huge bezel fan but I find myself drooling over her ring every single time I see it!

OK, enough thread hogging. I''ll try to control myself.
3.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it's funny that if I had to pick JUST ONE I would pick Moremoremore's cushion three stone because, like she said in her thread... I too would re-set it in a different three stone setting (Leon Three stone-- claw prongs). But even if I COULDN'T re-set it, I would pick it. I love it just that much.

three5.jpg

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
Ring hunter and PP, thank you very much for the mention
9.gif

As far as favorites, like others have said there''s just too many to mention.

For three stones, it has to to be Sundials. D&T already attached a pic so I don''t need to hunt one down.

Isabelle

Brilliant_Rock
To me the most gorgeous ring I have seen created so far from PS is 777 LDY''s incredible eternity band. This ring exudes beauty, art and perfection in craftsmanship. I love it.

777 LDYgorgeousring.jpg

princesarosa22

Rough_Rock
Date: 4/28/2009 9:53:27 AM
Author: Isabelle

To me the most gorgeous ring I have seen created so far from PS is 777 LDY''s incredible eternity band. This ring exudes beauty, art and perfection in craftsmanship. I love it.
HOLY BLING-TACTULAR RING!!! I must have missed this gorgeous specimen!

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
My favorite ring by far is Snooper''s fab. antique cushion in a Leon solitaire setting. All 3 rings are awesome. Hope you don''t mind me posting, Snooper!

snooperscollection.jpg

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/26/2009 9:04:41 PM
Author: D&T
I love Sundial's three stone!! my Fav.. I drool over this ring regularly
30.gif
Thank you so much D&T and also Elle Chris for joining in!!! You don't see a lot of three stone rings set in semi-bezels but I love the way they make the stones look so round. It also has a nice side profile which I think is an added bonus. As others have said about their rings, pictures really don't do it justice.

As for my own favorite there are just too many rings that I love on this forum to narrow it down!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I forgot one ring i love from when i first came on PS and was looking for a replication of the legacy with a colored stone. It was london blue''s sapphire ring wth a halo and a matching legacy inspired band for his fiance''s wedding set. I love it!!!

londonblueringsetfavorites.jpg

GossamerAngel

Shiny_Rock
Okay, I love my radiant/trillion set, but I have fantasies and dreams about owning a ring like lotsofsparkles'' one day too!!! I mean, there *are* 365 days in a year after all, why should only 1 e-ring have all the fun?!?!? LOL!!!

Here''s a pic....something about the round stone, in a cushion-shaped halo, with those gorgeous epaulette-cut diamonds flanking the sides...I just think it is so unique and gorgeous!!!

IMG_1355lotsofsparkles.jpg

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Neatfreak''s sapphire asscher:
P1010395.jpg

BECG''s Leon Mege Asscher

modified%20pic%205.jpg

Evelynn''s drool-worthy 3-stone asscher

emasscher8.JPG

I also adore Surfgirl''s ring and BostonJeff''s gorgeous cushion.

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Another vote here for Lovey's asscher.

Also, I was speechless when I saw Lilo's OEC/OMC?. It is just extraordinary
30.gif

lilo01.jpg

natalina

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/24/2009 4:09:08 PM
Author: anne_h
This one always made me a little bit wistful.

I believe the owner''s screenname is kroshka. :)

Anne
OH. MY.GOSH> I have never seen this one before! It is out-of-this-world gorgeous!!!!

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Aw, Lauren, thanks for listing mine! :)

Two EC sets that make me swoon: Zhu''s 3-stone and Po''s 5-stone

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/28/2009 9:07:17 PM
Author: NewEnglandLady
Neatfreak's sapphire asscher:
P1010395.jpg

BECG's Leon Mege Asscher

modified%20pic%205.jpg

Evelynn's drool-worthy 3-stone asscher

emasscher8.JPG

I also adore Surfgirl's ring and BostonJeff's gorgeous cushion.

WoW NEL - thats' some serious Asscher goodness - aarrroooooga!
3.gif
36.gif

Thankyou Adis for the mention - I feel like my ring is in pretty lofty company in this thread
40.gif
5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results