shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your fabulous fashion jewelry!

jso72

Rough_Rock
Here are 6mm warm old mine stones from oldminerocks (not the best pic) the pair closest to my finger crack are my .5 oec earrings. I just sent these to Dan to set in yellow gold :P2. Really pretty stones!! 20210118_164321.jpg

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Here are 6mm warm old mine stones from oldminerocks (not the best pic) the pair closest to my finger crack are my .5 oec earrings. I just sent these to Dan to set in yellow gold :P2. Really pretty stones!! 20210118_164321.jpg

Off to ogle oldminerocks on Etsy....

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
2ct warm oec from etsy@oldminerocks set in 14k yellow gold by Daniel M. 20210125_110011.jpg 20210125_110038.jpg

Oh my goodness! Gorgeous ring and stone, hmmm might have to check out their Etsy store.
Thank you so much for sharing!

m1918

Shiny_Rock

Wow! Her stones are stunning!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@jso72 they are lovely. Where did you buy the stones? Great settings. Is that Daniel M?

jso72

Rough_Rock
The stones are from old mine rocks on etsy & Daniel M did the settings. I also had him make me a solitaire w/ 8mm oec that came out great. I posted pics on this thread.

MjK1

Shiny_Rock
B3F16256-9794-4F45-BAD0-84F85F30EA36.jpeg
Three of my favorite fashion rings:

Magenta lab sapphire set in rose gold with diamonds
The canary yellow and green cz rings are from Berricle

The lab sapphire is set in gold...is that fashion jewelry? I consider fashion jewelry anything made from base metals and paste stones. I don't consider my sterling rings with lab stones or cz fashion...am I wrong? What are the cz rings made of?

peacechick

Brilliant_Rock
The lab sapphire is set in gold...is that fashion jewelry? I consider fashion jewelry anything made from base metals and paste stones. I don't consider my sterling rings with lab stones or cz fashion...am I wrong? What are the cz rings made of?

It’s a PS rule not to post lab stones in the Colored Stones subforum. You can see in this sub forum some threads for lab gems cut by master cutters—many of us are willing to pay higher prices and set these beauties with gold and diamonds. It is just a distinction drawn between the natural and the manmade, so as not to blur the line. My rings still all live in the same ring box!

The other two cz rings are from Berricle and are in silver.

MjK1

Shiny_Rock
Ah, thanks peacechick...I get it. :)

MjK1

Shiny_Rock
Was looking for some nice costume jewelry and I found an used necklace for cheap. Owner says the stone was sold to her in thailand as an aqua. I still think its some kind of glass or synthetic but i love it! Blingy and gaudy, my style.
20190622_200247.jpg 20190622_200300.jpg
It is a gorgeous colour! I think it is very pretty!

Finally getting around to posting this. I purchased a CvB Dahlia setting from another PSer and Caysie put in my 5.5 ct created padparacha sapphire. The color ranges from a deep orange to almost ruby red depending on the lighting. These are Caysie’s photos.
F0CBAC59-3B70-4735-A603-9CA886EB4184.jpeg B042CC12-B4FB-445A-A773-F738AAB231AF.jpeg C111876C-C5E0-45A8-935F-E5B2479CC41C.jpeg
I have some lab pad also, and I love it. Such a sparkly stone! I love your setting also...

My back was injured by medical negligence. I am heading in to get an injection this Friday into the sacroiliac joint (SIJ for short). It's taken months to finally get this particular injection scheduled. I appreciate your wishes so much; this is a long road I am on and I'm not going to lie, I'm scared to death.

I've had sciatica before and it's HORRIBLE. I am so sorry you dealt with that, but it's wonderful to hear that you're doing so much better! :)

The tiara is a hoot! It's surprisingly heavy. Hats off (haha, terrible pun) to the women who wear these things for hours.
I have narrowing at the L5/S1 and problems with both sacro joints so sciatica comes and goes. It is very painful sometimes. I do my housework 20 mins at a time. I had injections, they lasted for awhile but I am now back to square one.

if only that tiara was a tad lighter id say plonk it on and it might make you feel a bit better
i am very sad and also angry to read your back was caused by medical negligence
i hope you can repair and be pain free
i hurt my sciatica the first time maybe 16 17 years ago
it will be fine for ages then i can hardly walk
stupid things backs

:( Yes, bad backs stink.
Tiara photos! Just two for now, but I'm happy to take more if requested to do so.

Tiara1.jpg Tiara3Rotated.jpg
This looks like the lovers knot tiara that Diana used to wear so much.

MjK1

Shiny_Rock
this is my peridot play thing
its white sapphires (no.doubt lab grown but that's ok) in stirling silver
if it had come with diamonds i would have got it !
unfortunately in the light above the bed it really shows up the window in the peridot that isnt hardly noticeable in day.light
ive never had white sapphires before
I've heard you have to clean them alot
she is still new and has never been out and about so still sparkles
of course not like a diamond, she will not flash a rainbow
i sat out in the sun in the back yard with my lupe and a diamond ring and compaired just for fun
oh shame
she is so pretty and fun and much more pretty than the piece of beach glass she looks like in the photo
20190504_211925.jpg

they are gorgeous
i didn't even know how to pronounce peridot till 2 years ago !
i got this ring in an online auction
im.hoping it can be made quite a bit bigger to fit my index finger. its like a tank ring 20190505_234317.jpg

Love the peridot ladies! My fav gemstone!

Emerald City

Shiny_Rock
@MjK1 I'm sorry about your back. :( Bad backs are something you don't get unless you have one yourself. I never fully appreciated my back until it stopped working for me. I can't stand up straight and walk stooped over, so stiff that I look like I'm 95. I'm still young. Far, far too young to live like this. Injections have a poor track record but there is so little they can do for the back, even today. I have had every structure in my lumbar spine injected but it did zilch. It made my pain worse actually. Never again.

I love my tiara. I don't wear it often because I still spend 99% of my time in bed. I am working up to doing chores again but 5 minutes of trying to wash dishes a few days ago was pathetic and made me really depressed.

I'm sorry the tone of this post is so depressing. I am depressed. My life is horrible and this was done to me by someone you're supposed to trust. I plan to campaign to have cameras installed in places where patients are unconscious so that maybe some good will come out of this. There is pretty much nothing you can do as a patient if a "medical professional" breaks the law.

Yeah. I'm depressed all right.

MjK1

Shiny_Rock
@MjK1 I'm sorry about your back. :( Bad backs are something you don't get unless you have one yourself. I never fully appreciated my back until it stopped working for me. I can't stand up straight and walk stooped over, so stiff that I look like I'm 95. I'm still young. Far, far too young to live like this. Injections have a poor track record but there is so little they can do for the back, even today. I have had every structure in my lumbar spine injected but it did zilch. It made my pain worse actually. Never again.

I love my tiara. I don't wear it often because I still spend 99% of my time in bed. I am working up to doing chores again but 5 minutes of trying to wash dishes a few days ago was pathetic and made me really depressed.

I'm sorry the tone of this post is so depressing. I am depressed. My life is horrible and this was done to me by someone you're supposed to trust. I plan to campaign to have cameras installed in places where patients are unconscious so that maybe some good will come out of this. There is pretty much nothing you can do as a patient if a "medical professional" breaks the law.

Here is my email. If you need to talk, I am here for you. I spend so much time on this forum anyway...we can co-miserate if you want. I promise, I am not a nut. ;-)

[email protected]

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock

If this was my Bruce Springsteen forum i could give you a 'hug' like

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This will be here tomorrow, hopefully!

Deets:
CvB Astrid in platinum with a 9mm OEC Moissy (Caysies). Size 7.5.

Experience:
Caysie was really amazing to work with! Super kind, open and friendly and extremely responsive from beginning to end. It was to take 6-8 weeks and it’s complete a little over six weeks in!
Super excited to share.

Pics!

FA7648E2-A54D-4376-BB53-0827432BAC20.jpeg
F623101B-ED14-4C82-838B-3287B88863E8.jpeg
Obviously Caysie’s beautiful pics!

I definitely need more pictures. Gorgeous.

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Just for you!! Hope all is well with you and yours. I am also waiting for an AVC set in an 8-prong platinum collet!! 47B9F7AA-BF7A-4B99-9FC8-B37B316E73F8.jpeg
Hi. I hope you also well! I love your Astrid! Avc Moissanite? I can't wait to see it! Are you using Caysie? So exciting. You know I love your taste in jewelry :).

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@HS4S_2 Right back at ya!! Love your jewels and creations!!!
I’m using dk for this one. I hope it comes out pretty!! I still have a few weeks wait, which is good because Astrid is still new and I’m loving wearing her!
What have you got cooking lately lady?! ♥️

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I’m using dk for this one. I hope it comes out pretty!! I still have a few weeks wait, which is good because Astrid is still new and I’m loving wearing her!

Lots of stuff in the works. I will send you an email

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Except I can't find your email. I know I have it. I will keep looking.

teddycake

Rough_Rock
My newest FFJ...

profileofavc.png

avcinbeachhouse.png

I never in a million years would have thought I would love moissanite but all I can say is Jonathan's AVC moissanite rocks in more ways than one. :kiss2:
And Greg loves it too. It's amazing.

This is gorgeous! I know this is an older post, but I just purchased an AVC so super excited to see this. Do you mind sharing the size of this? And is this the “rectangular cushion”?

sparklyshrink

Shiny_Rock
2ct warm oec from etsy@oldminerocks set in 14k yellow gold by Daniel M. 20210125_110011.jpg 20210125_110038.jpg

So stunning. You're inspiring me to get my Old Mine Rocks set as well. Do you have the contact info for Daniel M? I have many stones I need set and his work looks great.

jso72

Rough_Rock
So stunning. You're inspiring me to get my Old Mine Rocks set as well. Do you have the contact info for Daniel M? I have many stones I need set and his work looks great.

He's on etsy. DanielMjewelry I just message him through etsy.
He's really nice & I'm happy with all the projects I have done with him.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have you ever posted hand shots of this ring? Would love to see some!!!!

I don’t think I did. I have the ugliest knuckles in the winter. I’ll try to take one soon. :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results