shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your fabulous fashion jewelry!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You've chosen some really fun pieces! Are you happy with the Berricle quality? I'm looking to make some purchases myself.
Also, I love your seahorse dress!
Thanks! The Berricle pieces I have are good quality. For what they are you can’t go wrong.

Daisys and Diamonds

Ideal_Rock
86534F40-C721-4FBB-95AD-1F8D4F0BA8F5.jpeg
This is my husband’s anniversary present, commissioned from Bharjujewelry. It is sterling silver with Chatham ruby eyes, and is a whopping 18 grams! I can’t imagine how heavy it would be if It were made in platinum!
You should post this in the men's jewlery thread- it has been very quiet of late

Slick1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my @MamaBee love this!! Calling dibs on it should you ever want to part with her! Gorgeous!! ♥

Is this thread for posting costume jewellery, as in paste stone etc., or is it for lab grown gems only? I thought I would ask as not sure if this is the right place to post pics of my costume jewellery.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is this thread for posting costume jewellery, as in paste stone etc., or is it for lab grown gems only? I thought I would ask as not sure if this is the right place to post pics of my costume jewellery.
This is for "fashion" jewelry. Not MMDs which are real diamonds (grown in the lab) just not earth mined.
So feel free to post away. :)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
86534F40-C721-4FBB-95AD-1F8D4F0BA8F5.jpeg
This is my husband’s anniversary present, commissioned from Bharjujewelry. It is sterling silver with Chatham ruby eyes, and is a whopping 18 grams! I can’t imagine how heavy it would be if It were made in platinum!
Love this!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My AV emerald cut moissanite and Tiffany diamond baguette band in platinum..
C55262DE-EBD1-4F84-B0B1-285E38366E41.jpeg
Stunning. As are all your rings dear Joanne. :kiss2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks - I think I understand what you mean (MMD stands for man made diamonds?).
Yes, there is a section in this forum for Laboratory/Man Made Diamonds if you'd like to check it out.

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Reset Heirloom Engagement Ring
    Reset Heirloom Engagement Ring
    Diamond Station Tennis Bracelet
    Diamond Station Tennis Bracelet
    What is PriceScope?
    What is PriceScope?

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.