shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your fabulous fashion jewelry!

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Most excellent! (Bill & Ted reference - I love their line, "Be excellent to each other"!) She is underrated as a vocalist, IMO. Her voice is unique and she has great control over it. She also has presence - she could pull off some serious bling! By the way, does anyone know if Cyndi Lauper has any notable jewelry? I was scanning the Celebrity Jewelry thread, but I don't recall seeing her there.

I forgot to throw this in....my daughter and I sing into our hairbrushes.....I mean mics....hehehe....truth!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
My back was injured by medical negligence. I am heading in to get an injection this Friday into the sacroiliac joint (SIJ for short). It's taken months to finally get this particular injection scheduled. I appreciate your wishes so much; this is a long road I am on and I'm not going to lie, I'm scared to death.

I've had sciatica before and it's HORRIBLE. I am so sorry you dealt with that, but it's wonderful to hear that you're doing so much better! :)

The tiara is a hoot! It's surprisingly heavy. Hats off (haha, terrible pun) to the women who wear these things for hours.

if only that tiara was a tad lighter id say plonk it on and it might make you feel a bit better
i am very sad and also angry to read your back was caused by medical negligence
i hope you can repair and be pain free
i hurt my sciatica the first time maybe 16 17 years ago
it will be fine for ages then i can hardly walk
stupid things backs

Emerald City

Shiny_Rock
I forgot to throw this in....my daughter and I sing into our hairbrushes.....I mean mics....hehehe....truth!

Okay, this made me giggle and woke up my cat. :)

Emerald City

Shiny_Rock
if only that tiara was a tad lighter id say plonk it on and it might make you feel a bit better
i am very sad and also angry to read your back was caused by medical negligence
i hope you can repair and be pain free
i hurt my sciatica the first time maybe 16 17 years ago
it will be fine for ages then i can hardly walk
stupid things backs

I never had back problems prior to this. Just a couple of episodes of sciatica 11 years ago, but I lost 120 pounds (eek!) and it resolved. What has since happened to me is depressing to say the least, but I am clinging to hope that I can be fixed. I still have my sense of humor, battered and bashed though it may be. Thank you so much for your well wishes. They mean a lot.

I'm sorry about your sciatica. It's great that you can have periods of painlessness, but sciatica is horrendous when it rears its head. I have often thought since being injured that the human back was VERY poorly designed. :razz:

Emerald City

Shiny_Rock
Tiara photos! Just two for now, but I'm happy to take more if requested to do so.

Tiara1.jpg Tiara3Rotated.jpg

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tiara photos! Just two for now, but I'm happy to take more if requested to do so.

Tiara1.jpg Tiara3Rotated.jpg

wpw

wow !
if you didn't have at least 10 or 12 reasons to get better being able to parade around in that in a pain free manor sure is a good reason !

Emerald City

Shiny_Rock
This is really stunning!!! Love it! P.S. Sorry I made you wake the cat.❤

Thank you very much :) It hangs out on top of my pearl necklaces, which are in assorted velvet boxes. As for the cat, he's a fluffy orange cutie-pie who pretty much rules the house. I like to put the tiara on his tummy sometimes while he's napping. It never fails to wake him up and irritate him. :D

Emerald City

Shiny_Rock
wpw

wow !
if you didn't have at least 10 or 12 reasons to get better being able to parade around in that in a pain free manor sure is a good reason !

Thank you so much! :) I'm so happy to be able to share some of my pretties with people who appreciate them! My husband has been kind enough to foot the bill, but jewelry just isn't his thing. Hence the "engagement ring disaster." A story for another thread!

And tell me about it! Add "parade around the house with sparkly tiara" to the list of things like "take day hikes" and "cook dinner." Haha. Today was actually really rough. It's kind of pathetic, but getting up to photograph the tiara was all I could manage.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much! :) I'm so happy to be able to share some of my pretties with people who appreciate them! My husband has been kind enough to foot the bill, but jewelry just isn't his thing. Hence the "engagement ring disaster." A story for another thread!

And tell me about it! Add "parade around the house with sparkly tiara" to the list of things like "take day hikes" and "cook dinner." Haha. Today was actually really rough. It's kind of pathetic, but getting up to photograph the tiara was all I could manage.

oh your poor back
champion every little achievement when you feel so sore
looking forward to your ER thread when your feeling less poorly
take care of yourself

Emerald City

Shiny_Rock
You guys, I'm so excited!!! I found a fire opal listed in an online pawn shop, so I bought it! $20 (plus tax, of course). It's set with CZs (the stone deserves better, but that will come in time) and in yellow gold-plated sterling.

FireOpal1.jpg
FireOpal2.jpg

I really like pairing it with this eternity band from Pavoi (rose gold-plated brass, I'm pretty sure, with princess-cut CZs): EternityBand1.jpg

Here they are together: RingsTogether.jpg
Not the most graceful of pairings, but something about all the yellow/orange tones pleases me. I'm not even a fan of orange, normally. This ring has bewitched me. The two rings are INCREDIBLY sparkly! :D

PS. Gosh, fingers are strange-looking things close-up, aren't they? At least, mine certainly are. Doesn't help that my hands are badly swollen.

Last edited:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was going to put this in the Tianyu thread but I bought it pre-loved off LT so wasn't sure it should go there.

7mm in white gold, the sidestones are also moissy. It is very crisp, love it and a big huge thank you to the PS'er who helped me pick a good one, you know who you are :)

IMG_8669.JPG

IMG_8670.JPG

IMG_8683.JPG

IMG_8684.JPG

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was going to put this in the Tianyu thread but I bought it pre-loved off LT so wasn't sure it should go there.

7mm in white gold, the sidestones are also moissy. It is very crisp, love it and a big huge thank you to the PS'er who helped me pick a good one, you know who you are :)

IMG_8669.JPG

IMG_8670.JPG

IMG_8683.JPG

IMG_8684.JPG

Yay!!! It is so very delicious. You take fab pics too!! I am so happy you got such a beautiful stone. The ring looks lovely on! Enjoy!!!! ♥

Emerald City

Shiny_Rock

IMG_8669.JPG

IMG_8670.JPG

IMG_8683.JPG

IMG_8684.JPG

That stone is TO DIE FOR. Is that an OEC?

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
4A543347-652D-485E-A4C6-A08256ED12B3.jpeg Some of mine :) the blue is from the Grand Canyon, the animals from South Africa, the small purple earrings from turkey, the bangle from Greece

I have a very similar South African necklase but just one zebra

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have the earrings with just one giraffe, and one with just one lion

Ill have to find my tomorrow
we have a blown bulb in that room and the ladder is in the garage and its dark, cold and raining

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That stone is TO DIE FOR. Is that an OEC?

Sorry, I'm just now seeing your question!

Yes this is their OEC cut apparently their OEC's lean more transitional, either way I'm really happy with it.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Coordinating with my mask today, who would have ever thought this would be a thing?! IMG_8851.JPG

strawrose

Brilliant_Rock
I forgot that I bought this “alexandrite” ring from zulily on a whim. It took a while to ship. It’s a color changing synthetic sapphire band in sterling silver. I MAY have been a bad girl and bought a natural unheated color changing sapphire. :wink2:
057551C6-7762-4B66-870B-BDBE2BD30DDF.jpeg D56A1406-209C-4BB6-9581-ABA758F737E2.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results