shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your fabulous fashion jewelry!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m obsessed with that jubilee ring @foxinsox, looks really beautiful!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s pretty great huh?! I may never go back to buying diamonds!

I have to ask out of curiosity, does the Jubilee cut have the lack of depth that most moissanite has? I’m thinking the cut may hide this so it doesn’t ever get the grey plastic look. Have had a few moissanite rings but the grey contrast vs black in diamonds always bugged me.

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have to ask out of curiosity, does the Jubilee cut have the lack of depth that most moissanite has? I’m thinking the cut may hide this so it doesn’t ever get the grey plastic look. Have had a few moissanite rings but the grey contrast vs black in diamonds always bugged me.

Not that I’ve noticed - if anything it looks very 3D and diamond like in this cut imo

mjea

Shiny_Rock
I recently tested the Chinese moissanite market for nicer quality costume jewelry. It’s not perfect but it’s fun for what it is!
10k YG champagne moissanite pear ring from Provence:

IMG_3056.jpeg
IMG_3059.jpeg

melissagrhm

Rough_Rock
I recently tested the Chinese moissanite market for nicer quality costume jewelry. It’s not perfect but it’s fun for what it is!

IMG_3056.jpeg
IMG_3059.jpeg

Wow, that ring looks amazing. I love the color of the stone

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Giving this thread an extra bump! I got more synthetic opals for Christmas. Thanks to christmas's and birthdays my collection is coming along nicely. Wish I could be responsible enough for mined but I'm just not xD so very thankful for these :D

20231128_152312.jpg

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

IMG_3056.jpeg
IMG_3059.jpeg

I have several pieces from Chinese vendors and I was always satisfied with the quality. I have jewelry from Provence, Tianyu and even from some AliExpress vendors. For me it’s a good way to purchase jewelry I wear seldom, or to test a design I’m not sure of.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
hi there, bought serveral pieces from jewelry designer My Gemme.
She's designing the most colorful pure gemstone jewelry also with sapphires and pearls.
My first purchase was the rainbow necklace with diamonds and solid gold.
Now currently I'm wearing the pearl necklace with sapphires and multicolor stones. also the shimmering moonstone necklace is seriously sparkling with flue flashes. So lovely for the holidays! Love to clip my charms on those.
Bought it at its My Gemme. Its all custom made. lots of one off pieces, so quite unique.
Afbeelding1.jpg

looking at the prices, the 14k and real gemstones not to mention custom pieces, i would not be putting them in this thread ! unless the gems are man made id be posting these lovelies in the coloured gemstone thread
they are gorgeous
i found these in your link
definatly not fun fashion jewlery
i want them !

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I forgot about this pink CZ ring, so when I found it this morning I threw it on with a couple of bands. The color is neat, it’s either pink or lavender depending on the light.

8A61A1DB-7E3E-4B71-B483-9FD872BB6A8E.jpeg

888C944B-7104-4D15-B3B9-FA796E79BB1A.jpeg

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I found this in a bag of costume jewelry the other day. It seems marked to be silver but I don't know the origins of it. My mom loved dogwood flowers from Virginia where we great up and she went to college.

1702735166495.png

that is lovelly
but hardly anyone is going to see it over here
its silver, so it doesnt need to be in this thread
why dont you post it in the thread ?
because the lovely ladies who hang out in this thread might be able to ID it

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Ok so I ended up getting these as a late present. These are from an etsy vendor I have been watching for like 6 years now. They are made of pewter and I think glass pearl? Or maybe crystal pearl? Same thing? No clue. Either way faux pearl!
I'm super duper thrilled by them and hope to get another piece another time :D Figure pretty faux in this colour should hold me over quite nicely :D

20240113_121407-02.jpeg

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Ok one more for now. I got in my first faux pearls in this colour @Daisys and Diamonds and attempted at stringing them. This is actually my 4th or fifth try at stringing pearls but only 2nd on these specific ones. I've decided on doing 8mm instead of 10 when I work on a second necklace and the 2 bracelets.

But yeah please don't judge my botched side of the clasp. I did decently on one and once I had finished stringing and began to attach the clasp on the second side the crimp cover just refused to look nice or cover enough so I attempted to cover it and then gave up xD I have to restring these again anyway just because the length was just a little too long for me so I'll hope to do better next time xD

20240118_132506.jpg

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok one more for now. I got in my first faux pearls in this colour @Daisys and Diamonds and attempted at stringing them. This is actually my 4th or fifth try at stringing pearls but only 2nd on these specific ones. I've decided on doing 8mm instead of 10 when I work on a second necklace and the 2 bracelets.

But yeah please don't judge my botched side of the clasp. I did decently on one and once I had finished stringing and began to attach the clasp on the second side the crimp cover just refused to look nice or cover enough so I attempted to cover it and then gave up xD I have to restring these again anyway just because the length was just a little too long for me so I'll hope to do better next time xD

20240118_132506.jpg

i am very impressed with your stringing
they are very pretty faux pearls, i wonder if they are actually dyed freshwaters?
i love the colour
somewhere i have a strand in pieces that are dyed freshwater, also in blue, do you think i can find them ? im now wondering if they were thrown out in error

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
i am very impressed with your stringing
they are very pretty faux pearls, i wonder if they are actually dyed freshwaters?
i love the colour
somewhere i have a strand in pieces that are dyed freshwater, also in blue, do you think i can find them ? im now wondering if they were thrown out in error

They're definitely gorgeous fakes! They're those glass or crystal or whatever Preciosa pearls. Same colour and pearl brand as the earrings I got for the holidays I posted right before this one. A few were a bit chippy with their coatings. but it was right on the drill hole and these aren't 24/7 wear anyway I was just like meh whatever.

I do have a triple strand of normal coloured freshies and some kind of super dark, likely dyed single strand freshwaters also. They're awful pearls though, especially the dark set but i like them a lot anyway. I just don't want to ruin them trying to restring. Would much rather get ok at it with these fakes and have a cute matching set with my daughter that won't hurt too much to lose or if she breaks it by accident.

And if you did find your blue pearls I would love to see them!! ❤️❤️ I think dyed pearls are just as fun as the naturally coloured ones!! I really loved seeing the necklace you posted recently that you fixed! ❤️

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
They're definitely gorgeous fakes! They're those glass or crystal or whatever Preciosa pearls. Same colour and pearl brand as the earrings I got for the holidays I posted right before this one. A few were a bit chippy with their coatings. but it was right on the drill hole and these aren't 24/7 wear anyway I was just like meh whatever.

I do have a triple strand of normal coloured freshies and some kind of super dark, likely dyed single strand freshwaters also. They're awful pearls though, especially the dark set but i like them a lot anyway. I just don't want to ruin them trying to restring. Would much rather get ok at it with these fakes and have a cute matching set with my daughter that won't hurt too much to lose or if she breaks it by accident.

And if you did find your blue pearls I would love to see them!! ❤️❤️ I think dyed pearls are just as fun as the naturally coloured ones!! I really loved seeing the necklace you posted recently that you fixed! ❤️

from memory my dyed $30 fun strand (outlet mall) was chippy around the drill holes but i never noticed till the strand broke, ive been looking for them for a couple of years, i always intended to keep them so i do hope i havnt chucked them out by mistake, they were a long strand, i had a blue top i always wore them with, i wore the top the other day and just felt incomplete

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
from memory my dyed $30 fun strand (outlet mall) was chippy around the drill holes but i never noticed till the strand broke, ive been looking for them for a couple of years, i always intended to keep them so i do hope i havnt chucked them out by mistake, they were a long strand, i had a blue top i always wore them with, i wore the top the other day and just felt incomplete

They sound like lovely pearls to me!! I hope you can find them soon!!! :D ❤️❤️ I would love to see them! :D

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
They sound like lovely pearls to me!! I hope you can find them soon!!! :D ❤️❤️ I would love to see them! :D

thank you
ill be so happy to find them, they might turn out to be ugly as sin but i'll probably start a thread for them !

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
I enjoy my hematite set. to me its not fashion jewelry but its not fine jewelry either but what ever you what to call it I love it DSCN1047 (3).jpg
You are a whole mood :D Love it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results