color
clarity

Show Me Your Diamond Studs!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
heididdl|1364910421|3418515 said:
Adding a little pearl for dress up 2.41 ctw

Oh, I SO want pearl drops for my studs, too! Where in the world did you find them?

Love all the new studs posted!

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
My dad bought little huggies with these Pink pearls with two small diamonds to wear at my son's bar mitzvah 5 years ago. I have been obsessed with wanting halo jackets to dress up my studs to wear to a wedding I went to yesterday.

So I pulled them off the huggies and they worked out perfect.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here are my new(ish) studs, 4.732cttw, one is a 2.374ct G Si1 and the other 2.358ct H Si1. Both diamonds are from BGD and the double-claw prong settings are from LM. The double-claw prongs are exquisite and teeny tiny, let me tell you! :love: :love: :love: :love:

I was worried I could see the colour difference since the G has MBF but these look identical face-up. From the side, I can see a slight difference but nothing that worries me too much. :)) The H is a high H apparently.

Sooo what do you think, I could go a little bigger, no?! :naughty: :devil:

Seriously, I LOVE these, they are amazing!!! :love: :love: :love: :appl:

[sorry about the lousy ear-shot, I've taken a bunch but they all turned out lousy]

studs_1.jpg

studs_8.jpg

studs_10.jpg

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
They are drop dead gorgous and huge but it is your ring that has my eyes popping out of my head . May I ask the stats on it????

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Phoenix|1367388383|3438035 said:
Here are my new(ish) studs, 4.732cttw, one is a 2.374ct G Si1 and the other 2.358ct H Si1. Both diamonds are from BGD and the double-claw prong settings are from LM. The double-claw prongs are exquisite and teeny tiny, let me tell you! :love: :love: :love: :love:

I was worried I could see the colour difference since the G has MBF but these look identical face-up. From the side, I can see a slight difference but nothing that worries me too much. :)) The H is a high H apparently.

[sorry about the lousy ear-shot, I've taken a bunch but they all turned out lousy]

Holy hubba hubba!! Those are ginormous!!

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
thanks for sharing I did read your feed I forgot. It is magnificant....

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I almost missed this!!! Love your new studs and setting--they match your engagement ring perfectly! I'm so glad that you finally were able to find a suitable match to your "blue" diamond! Does the H have fluoro in it at all? Please start a new thread on these!!! :sun:

Gem Queen

Brilliant_Rock
Spectacular!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Phoenix, those are beautiful and very nice proportions with your e-ring! I am glad you worked it out to have a new pair of studs!!! :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hmm, thought you could just sneak these in on us, huh Phoenix? :D They are gorgeous and look fabulous on you! :love: :love: :love:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ladies,

Thank you for your lovely comments. As usual, you are too kind. :)) :))

I am not starting a standalone thread, mom2boys, I am afraid, sorry....super busy at the moment and I'd feel bad if I were to start a thread and not have time to respond properly to all the kind compliments. The H doesn't have blue fluor but it is a high H.

DS, yes, they look like a suite - am very happy. I could certainly go a little larger in the far far future but for now, they're just absolutely perfect!

Here's a video from LM though...check out the prongs, they're super super tiny IRL and so yummy!! :lickout: :love:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzG2BfTWL90&feature=youtu.be

Love4Chanel

Rough_Rock

WOW!! :love: Gorgeous earrings and that ring is simply TDF!!!!

marrying

Rough_Rock
Trade
Very Beautiful jewelry photo Collections.
Thank You Very Much for Posting Photos

Beth

Shiny_Rock
Phoenix, those are stunning and a really nice size on your lobe. You carry them very well.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
woooooweee PHX! :love: :love: :love:

allie83

Rough_Rock
Here are my newest ebay studs. I had a pair of studs that I bought on eBay and wore religiously for almost 5 years until I lost one. So I just replaced them and these have even more sparkle. .30 ctw, allegedly H, SI2. My old ones were IGI G-H and I1/I2 (came from a maul store with cert). These are maybe a little whiter and much more sparkly. I have huge earlobes and will eventually hunt down a bigger size but for now these are fairly toddler and work safe. image_467.jpg image_468.jpg

Listeay

Rough_Rock
Amazing collections ladies. This is my daily dose of bling. I live your phoenix.. I only can dream of those

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new studs look really pretty Allie83! :appl:

charleston1

Shiny_Rock
I will play! Here are my 1.14 ctw OEC earrings from Diamond Zone, VS2 - SI1, Colour I

_7784.jpg

_7785.jpg

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is a group pic of my diamond, WG and pearl studs with my diamond jackets.

The diamond studs were purchased for me by my mum when I was in my early teens while I was still living in HK. Can't remember the exact spec anymore, however, they were valued for insurance purposes about 5 years ago, and I was informed the stones are 0.5ct each, G/H colour, VS clarity.

I needed to make them look bigger on me, as I, along with my earlobes have increased in size over the years, and a 6mm stud looks insignificant on me. Hence I bought a pair of earring jackets for them.

The jackets are 1cttw in 14K WG, purchased from Katarina Jewellery via Amazon, G/H, I2/I3 clarity.

I bought 6mm round studs in WG, white and black pearls so that I can wear different inserts for different occasions.

Jackets&AllTheStudsSmall.jpg

DK :)

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My diamond studs in my other WG earring jackets (apology for the poor quality pic).

The jackets were custom-made using a 2-strand pearl clasp mould that I purchased from KGH Jeweller at the same time.

I had them made with 8mm pearl studs in mind, and that is how I normally wear them. They are nearly 20mm in diameter, and just about covers my earlobe. Hence my earlier comment about 6mm studs being insignificant on my ears.

Although my 6mm studs fit the jackets, IMHO, there is too much space between the stud and the jacket. I now have a larger pair of diamond studs on my wish list. :lol:

earshotjacketwithdiamondstudsmall.jpg

DK :)

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A few months back I asked for some opinions regarding resetting my little studs, since I'd realized it was time to replace the 25 year old screw back posts which were showing some wear. I think the best part of going with the regular safety backs is I can now conformably wear them in my second piercing as well, so they get worn even more. I also went ahead and got the Bezel setting, which I love.

Thanks to everyone who chimed in back in the spring.

Almost forgot the details: .65 tcw, G VS2

uploadfromtaptalk1373748518722.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1373748544494.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1373748560697.jpg

Angel2013

Rough_Rock
On the left is .30ctw D-E VS2 ideal cut in three prong martinis, on the right .611 F-G VS1 ACA in 3 prong martini and jackets

_8808.jpg

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
elysiadiamond said:
Here' s mine. They match ny engagement ring!

Oh my goodness!!! LOVE both! Wow!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Elysia, both your earrings and ring are amazing!!! :love:

elysiadiamond

Rough_Rock
Just one more! :D

2013-08-19_2.png

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium