shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Daniel M goodies!

Pennyc

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring! This small spinel (?) is so lovely! Looks like it glows nicely even under cloudy sky. Yummy color
Thank you yes I loved the colour so much it is a very tiny namya spinel I knew I could never afford a large one and was worried this would be lost on my hand but it’s lovely I think

Remind us how big the spinel is? Soooo powerful with its color!

@lovedogs it’s only a .3 but I just had to have it

Musia

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you yes I loved the colour so much it is a very tiny namya spinel I knew I could never afford a large one and was worried this would be lost on my hand but it’s lovely I think

@lovedogs it’s only a .3 but I just had to have it

Very lovely and visible! A dream color! My stones are also small for the same reason, but I want them all (all small glowy spinels that I see on the internet!) I would rather have 3-4-5 smaller stones in different colors that I love a lot than the one but in a bigger size. I know many people advise to save and buy one great big stone and I will do this too, but it won't be spinel in the same great color as yours.

leslie1956

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Very lovely and visible! A dream color! My stones are also small for the same reason, but I want them all (all small glowy spinels that I see on the internet!) I would rather have 3-4-5 smaller stones in different colors that I love a lot than the one but in a bigger size. I know many people advise to save and buy one great big stone and I will do this too, but it won't be spinel in the same great color as yours.

Yes! I don't gave the budget for large stones of the quality I want. I'm lucky in that my hands are on the smaller side, so I can enjoy my 4-5 mm stackers with unheated sapphires, spinels and the like for a reasonable price.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Normally I like to post pics when I have the item in hand but I am so excited about these that I am sharing the vendor pic! I have been lusting over a pair of bezeled emerald studs; have to make do with lab stones and I had Dan bezel them for me. This is the result. Just got pics today and cannot wait to get them!!!!

emerald.jpg

Musia

Brilliant_Rock
Normally I like to post pics when I have the item in hand but I am so excited about these that I am sharing the vendor pic! I have been lusting over a pair of bezeled emerald studs; have to make do with lab stones and I had Dan bezel them for me. This is the result. Just got pics today and cannot wait to get them!!!!

emerald.jpg

Beautiful studs! I love the color of your stones a lot! Don't like deep green emeralds, maybe something is terribly wrong with me :bigsmile:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

emerald.jpg

These are gorgeous, I love them so much!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful studs! I love the color of your stones a lot! Don't like deep green emeralds, maybe something is terribly wrong with me :bigsmile:

I prefer a brighter lighter color too :)

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock

emerald.jpg

Okay thanks, now I want some too! Haha! Can’t wait to see these, they are gorgeous! Please start a thread when you get them !

leslie1956

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

emerald.jpg

Love the color and shape of the emeralds as well as Dan's bezeled setting!

emeraldhummingbird

Shiny_Rock

emerald.jpg

So pretty!! Being a huge emerald fan I already have 2 pairs of emerald studs. Do I need these as well?? :D

Please take ear shots when you can!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock

emerald.jpg

Ear shots as promised!

492AAF76-E054-4580-8A4A-B88B58D0609C.jpeg

33ADF914-201A-4764-881A-52E8A0E7B0BD.jpeg 6F20E6C3-AD6C-41D6-AFCB-105D7A5DF688.jpeg

leslie1956

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Those emerald studs look beautiful in your ears, Mreader!

Cinders

Shiny_Rock
Those emerald studs are gorgeous, Mreader!

And, leslie1956, you are right that those beautiful zircons deserved such beautiful settings! Is that rose gold?

leslie1956

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Those emerald studs are gorgeous, Mreader!

And, leslie1956, you are right that those beautiful zircons deserved such beautiful settings! Is that rose gold?

Yes, the setting is 14K rose gold :) I really love the color contrast between RG and blue zircons! I also have a 6 mm blue zircon I'm going to set in a 3 stone ring with silver spinels. This will also be in RG :)

Cinders

Shiny_Rock
Yes, the setting is 14K rose gold :) I really love the color contrast between RG and blue zircons! I also have a 6 mm blue zircon I'm going to set in a 3 stone ring with silver spinels. This will also be in RG :)

That will be gorgeous! What size are your zircon studs?

leslie1956

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That will be gorgeous! What size are your zircon studs?

The zircons are 7 mm, so these will be big honking studs by my modest standards, lol!

Cinders

Shiny_Rock
The zircons are 7 mm, so these will be big honking studs by my modest standards, lol!

That's a great size. Would you mind sharing where you got them?
(Sorry to all for the thread hijack.)

leslie1956

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That's a great size. Would you mind sharing where you got them?
(Sorry to all for the thread hijack.)

I bought them through a PSer on LT. She didn't list the source of the zircons unfortunately.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These earrings are gorgeous @leslie1956. I love how light and feminine the basket is. One of the prettiest earring setting I have seen on Pricescope.

leslie1956

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
These earrings are gorgeous @leslie1956. I love how light and feminine the basket is. One of the prettiest earring setting I have seen on Pricescope.

Wow, thank you so much, Calliecake! I will pass your compliment on to Dan :)

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just received this nice ring in the mail yesterday. Dan set my grape spinel from Finewater Gems into a simple rose gold basket setting. Very happy with the outcome.

BD402E10-E902-4E05-894E-BBBA239849D2.jpeg

This is so, so lovely!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results