shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your dangle earrings pretty please!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
One downside is the weight. The vain side of me overlooks this aspect. I do not wear them for long, because I fear my earlobes might get stretched with constant or prolonged wear.

Are you familiar with BlingDots?
https://www.amazon.com/BlingGuard-B...J5FQGM4TWV&pd_rd_w=XaO08&pd_rd_wg=WLkSg&psc=1

I have this same issue with these earrings. The top motif is large enough that you can use BlingDots on front and back of the lobe, and they distribute the weight wonderfully. I would not wear these earrings for any length of time without them - they really are much too heavy.

FancyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Missy I am not much for ear shots. But I'll post the shot of two of the pairs which arrived together.
Top pair 3.11 tcw Antique Pears
Bottom pair are actually E/VS RB (WF ACA) in pave setting made by Phillips and Fredricks in NJ. Grace removed the lower stones for me to recycle and use in another pair not shown.
fullsizeoutput_1ebb.jpeg

luckyblackcat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
HOLY CRACKERS @cokitty, pretty please could you share more photos of your pears? :love::love::love:

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Missy I am not much for ear shots. But I'll post the shot of two of the pairs which arrived together.
Bottom pair are actually E/VS RB (WF ACA) in pave setting made by Phillips and Fredricks in NJ. Grace removed the lower stones for me to recycle and use in another pair not shown.
fullsizeoutput_1ebb.jpeg

I have seen those pears on IG, they are so beautiful! You are a lucky girl!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@cokitty thank you for the extra photos. They are gorgeous! :love:Wear them in good health.:appl:

Anyone have more earrings to share with us? Pretty please we need da bling :halo:

457492dro0rb016c.gif

1237379fdqxrvb3f5.gif

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous earrings cokitty!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
fullsizeoutput_1ebb.jpeg

GAH, those pears!!!!!

Sparkle_ruckle

Shiny_Rock
Premium
fullsizeoutput_1ebb.jpeg

Drools! Your pears are my ultimate earring goals! They look so fat, juicy, sparkly and limpid - gorgeous! Please, please, pretty please share some earshots!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok so all this chit chat about chunky pear dangles made me start longing for mine so this is what I am wearing today. My chunky monkey pear dangles from Lang antiques. These pics have already been shared by me here but too lazy to take new pics right now. Hope you dont mind me sharing again. So nice they need to be shared twice.:mrgreen2:

langvintagepearpair.jpg

and the requisite albeit not so great selfie ear shot. Not pics I took recently (took these when I first got the earrings a few years ago) but just sharing so you can see how they look on the ears.
This would be so much easier if I could teach the kitties to take pics of my ears haha.

peardanglesfromlang.jpg.png

langpearearrings.jpg

Attachments

• chunkypeardanglesfromlang.jpg
    chunkypeardanglesfromlang.jpg
    321.5 KB · Views: 22

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK and for some new shares. This lovely pair of Old cut dangly goodness. I didn't purchase these but I was oh so tempted!

oldcutdoubledrops.jpg.png

and double the trouble:devil: or double the goodness...:halo:sharing with a friend.:kiss::bigsmile:

doubletroubledangles.jpg.png

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK and for some new shares. This lovely pair of Old cut dangly goodness. I didn't purchase these but I was oh so tempted!

oldcutdoubledrops.jpg.png

and double the trouble:devil: or double the goodness...:halo:sharing with a friend.:kiss::bigsmile:

Missy, your earring collection is dangle-icious! :love::love:
Those chunky pears are TDF!!!
Seriously, I switched to diamond studs a few years ago, and wear them 24/7.
But now I may have to go back to the dangles, cause I do have quite a few pairs tucked away.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, your earring collection is dangle-icious! :love::love:
Those chunky pears are TDF!!!
Seriously, I switched to diamond studs a few years ago, and wear them 24/7.
But now I may have to go back to the dangles, cause I do have quite a few pairs tucked away.

Hahaha Stracci ROFLMAO. I love you. :kiss:
And please do! And share your danglelicious earrings with us when you do. 8-)

FancyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Missy, I love the sizes and proportion of the big and small diamonds. What are their sizes?
Cannot see the back of the earrings. Are they open wire or snap closed connector? I prefer closed connector over open wire or post for safety.

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here are a few pairs that I like a lot.
The jade drops are special to me because as a young girl, I wanted a pair so badly. I was influenced by Pearl Buck and her stories about China.
The gold pair was given to me by my grandmother, they are from Syria.
Sadly, I don't have any diamond drops....yet!
IMG_20180324_143922582.jpg IMG_20180324_151437.jpg

Last edited:

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My favorite pair of dangle earrings marquise and round brilliant, set in platinum bezels.

ZFrqf9BgT0eT0HU8neCzvA.jpg

Sparkle_ruckle

Shiny_Rock
Premium
My favorite pair of dangle earrings marquise and round brilliant, set in platinum bezels.

:eek2: Wow, wow, wow! I love your earrings collection! Could you share more on the specifications of this pair of earrings? Looks really substantial in size!

Reactions: Ann

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

:eek2: Wow, wow, wow! I love your earrings collection! Could you share more on the specifications of this pair of earrings? Looks really substantial in size!

Yes please share details. LOVE this so much... TDF gorgeous!:kiss2: :love: :kiss2:

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Hi Sparkle, you might be surprised the tcw is only 5.26. The MQ are .5/.51 E/VVS1 9.14x4.21mm and the MRB G/SI1 ideal cut 2.13/2.12 8.23mm.

Sparkle_ruckle

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Hi Sparkle, you might be surprised the tcw is only 5.26. The MQ are .5/.51 E/VVS1 9.14x4.21mm and the MRB G/SI1 ideal cut 2.13/2.12 8.23mm.

5.26 carats is plenty big, definitely nothing to sneer about! They look so gorgeous and your earrings are all beautiful. I really love this pair, and also the JbG fat pears and your other pair of round brilliant earring drops you posted on another thread. Thank you for sharing!

Last edited:

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
5.26 carats is plenty big, definitely nothing to sneer about! They look so gorgeous and your earrings are all beautiful. I really love this pair, and also the JbG fat pears and your other pair of round brilliant earring drops you posted on another thread. Thank you for sharing!
Oh I didn't mean it that way. I feel like the MQ in particular face up larger than you might expect for the carat weight and give the earrings a nice balance.

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
These are soooo gorgeous @PintoBean ! The proportions are just perfect. What are the carat weights of the diamonds?

Sparkle_ruckle

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Oh I didn't mean it that way. I feel like the MQ in particular face up larger than you might expect for the carat weight and give the earrings a nice balance.

They certainly have beautiful proportions, with an overall elegant and clean design, I can see why they are your favourite earrings! I love them so too!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have dingle dangles to share.
IMG_3744.JPG

Love these so much.:love: The detail work is beautiful and those prongs are swoon worthy! And they make a big impact on you PB especially against your gorgeous long dark hair. And the way that they fall right below your lobe is perfect. LOVE.:kiss2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results