shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your dangle earrings pretty please!

Sparkle_ruckle

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Ask and ye shall receive....not sure if I shared these earrings here before (the thread is too long to go through each pair I shared so apologies if I shared this one before)...they are no longer my earrings but they are so beautiful. I got them when I broke my leg as a gift to cheer myself up but went back because they were too fragile and one of them broke immediately. One day I will get a similar pair.

Blurry selfie:

Screen Shot 2018-12-06 at 8.02.15 AM.png

Clearer photo of the broken earring.
Screen Shot 2018-12-06 at 8.02.40 AM.png

Beautiful! But pity it was not meant to be. I'm sure you'll find a similar pair soon!
Incidentally, there is a very similar pair at Lang Antiques, but they are studs though.

https://www.langantiques.com/vintage-jewelry/earrings/edwardian-style-18k-diamond-earrings-1.html

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've taken a million pictures of these [okay maybe not a million but still!] and they refuse to cooperate. My new Art deco Inspired Christmas dangles.....

IMG_4707[1].png

jeweln

Brilliant_Rock
catmom
wow these are gorgeous ! can you share where you got them from ?

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
catmom
wow these are gorgeous ! can you share where you got them from ?
Thanks jeweln! They were made by my local jeweler.

Sparkle_ruckle

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Carved white jade earrings

20181227_110619.jpg

Wow that's really unique! I have never seen jade earrings of that size in such a beautiful lattice structure! Much artistry and technique must have gone into carving these jade earrings. Sadly, I would never be able to own such pieces, because I'm very clumsy and have dropped and broken my mum's jade before. :eh:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_0745.jpg
Hi!
I purchased these recently on Ebay.. wanted something relatively low key to wear to fancy affairs.
I like them a lot BUT oddly they are VERY sharp! I poked a few holes in my pointer finger trying to get them in. Oh.. the price of beauty!:roll

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow that's really unique! I have never seen jade earrings of that size in such a beautiful lattice structure! Much artistry and technique must have gone into carving these jade earrings. Sadly, I would never be able to own such pieces, because I'm very clumsy and have dropped and broken my mum's jade before. :eh:

I dropped my jade fish the other day! Lucky it survived! Need to be careful from now on!

Sparkle_ruckle

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I dropped my jade fish the other day! Lucky it survived! Need to be careful from now on!

Nooooooooooo! Thank goodness they survived! Your fish jade dangles are really icy and beautiful! I'm always too petrified to wear jade.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are fantastic! So royal in their design and execution.

Would you mind giving more details - carats, color, etc..

Hi @worldtraveler101 :wavey:

The pears are G IF, .62 ctw. The rounds are 1.02 ctw - BGD signature cuts - I believe F / G VS. The pearls are AAA South Sea pearls, 14.6mm? 14.3mm? - somewhere around there. Let's say, roughly 14.5mm. I *think* the setting is in platinum by David Klass Jewelry, but it's a while since they were done, and my recollection is fuzzy, I'm sorry. I have a thread 'Not cheaper by the dozen' which has more photos and ear shots.

I hope this helps!

worldtraveler101

Shiny_Rock
Hi @worldtraveler101 :wavey:

The pears are G IF, .62 ctw. The rounds are 1.02 ctw - BGD signature cuts - I believe F / G VS. The pearls are AAA South Sea pearls, 14.6mm? 14.3mm? - somewhere around there. Let's say, roughly 14.5mm. I *think* the setting is in platinum by David Klass Jewelry, but it's a while since they were done, and my recollection is fuzzy, I'm sorry. I have a thread 'Not cheaper by the dozen' which has more photos and ear shots.

I hope this helps!

Thank you for the details! Appreciate it. Wear them in health and wear them often!

GlitterInMyHair

Brilliant_Rock
Given my acknowledgement of - and absolute abdication of responsibility for - my Earrings Issue... I'm shocked to discover that I have only six pairs of "nicer" non-stud/hoop earrings that I wear with any regularity :confused2:

VCA Magic Alhambra three-motif ear clips
White/grey MOP and onyx in 18k YG
Gorgeous, but uncomfortably heavy - BlingDots are necessities! I rarely wear these.
https://www.pricescope.com/communit...ces-yssie-ds-and-all-other-fans.213919/page-2

vca_earrings1-png.571789

Birthday drops from the other half's grandmother ::)
Beryl and tourmaline in 14K YG
These darlings are so light and sweet on the ears! They're the only drops I own that I'll wear with my hair up :))

IMG_5515.png

Erika Winters Estella bar pendants
French cuts (1.6ctw) and single cuts (1.5ptw) in 18k YG
These are relatively recent acquisitions. I adore everything about them :kiss2: and they're part of my regular rotation.
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-blooming-erika-winters-collection.237200/

yssie-g4-a-png.609067

Carrera y Carrera Ginkgo pendants
Full cuts (1.75ctw) in 18k WG
These are beautiful :love: but very formal, and I've worn them maybe ten times in the three years I've had them :(sad
https://www.pricescope.com/communit...ces-yssie-ds-and-all-other-fans.213919/page-2

carreraycarrera_1_img_1082_444-png.571784

WF & Studio 1040 ACA/briolette WF By The Yard drops
ACAs/ACA melee (1.15ctw) and briolettes (3.85ctw) in platinum
The briolettes were a gift from a dear friend and the WF station chain makes the perfect backdrop :kiss2:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/three-years-of-whiteflash.240335/

SMALL_1.png

Baroque freshwater drops
1" peach pearls with 18k YG findings
I originally had the hooks replaced with chains and jump rings for stud jackets; I've since re-replaced the hooks. These work unexpectedly well with a suit :sun:

OtherDrops.png

I love your baroque freshwater pearl earrings. May I ask where you bought them?

Thanks!

lucida818

Brilliant_Rock
image.jpg Wow, it has really been a great pleasure looking at all these fabulous dangling darlings here. I am new here, gonna have my very first posting

Now I feel the pain, is so difficult to capture their beauty :(sad
Called “Queen’s Hearts” from an upmarket jeweler in Bangkok.
Total weight is abt 1.5ct, E/VS, 18k WG.
Lightweight hence easy to wear, from day to night.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My latest which completes my opal suite...

DSC_4101[1].jpg
DSC_4087[1].jpg

Thanks for adding them here @Catmom! They are opalicious in every way. Wear in health and happiness and blingy love.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Antique dormeuses, probably early 20th century. One is nice and eye clean, and the other has the frozen spit going on. It’s less obvious when worn and the facet pattern is lovely.

644A6285-C718-44F0-9FF5-AFD13FAAE163.jpeg

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Antique dormeuses, probably early 20th century. One is nice and eye clean, and the other has the frozen spit going on. It’s less obvious when worn and the facet pattern is lovely.

644A6285-C718-44F0-9FF5-AFD13FAAE163.jpeg

THUD
That was the sound of my jaw hitting the floor.
Wow. Gorgeous.

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ugh, I never realized how important it was for me to have mind-clean diamonds. The dormeuses are going back to jolly old London. :((

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Ugh, I never realized how important it was for me to have mind-clean diamonds. The dormeuses are going back to jolly old London. :((
Now that you’re returning them (sorry to hear) would you be comfortable sharing a ballpark of what they cost? Just for research purposes.

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Last edited:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Aww I am sorry. Those earrings are lovely but I totally get you on the mind clean thing. I had non eye clean diamond dangles and I never wore them. Return them while you can for sure. You will find something you love more and will enjoy wearing them without the mind clean eye clean issues.

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
I'm totally a "earrings girl". Love this thread!

These antique diamond earrings were my latest acquisitions. Sorry for the terrible ear shots though - I was modelling the earrings on a whim. :razz:

20180207_123216_resized.jpg

20180207_123020_resized2.jpg

And a pair of heirloom studs in flower halo jackets and detachable diamond drops. I've only worn them this way for special functions. For an everyday look, I wear the diamond studs with either the jackets or diamond drops.

I love these! May I ask where does one find detachable and dangling jackets? This is incredible! I love convertible jewelry and am searching for it so if anyone has any knowledge I would be most appreciative.
20170913_155728(2).jpg

20170913_130334(2).jpg

20180207_133442_resized.jpg

I had some leftover diamond melee at one point and made these little diamond tassels to go with my diamond studs. Apologies for the yellow cast over the diamond studs - the weather is a little gloomy here. They usually are white and sparkly.

20180207_130241.jpg

I also have two pairs of detachable white South Sea and Tahitian pearl drops that I wear with diamond hoops. I sometimes pair them with coloured stud earrings and jackets too.

20180207_130702_resized.jpg

20170913_174009_resized.jpg

The diamond hoops originally came with these dainty snowflake/flower drops.
20180207_131150_resized.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results