shape
carat
color
clarity

My blooming Erika Winters collection

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This thread proclaims my acceptance of the inevitable: Erika Winters' designs are sirens whose serenades I am - and will continue to be - helpless against :mrgreen2:

I wanted a pair of casual drop earrings. Erika's Estella bar pendants re-purpose beautifully :kiss2: they're light, they're the perfect length beside the face - noticeable but non-dramatic, and the angular, architectural aesthetic was exactly what I was looking for. I waffled between ear hooks and stud attachments for some time - ultimately Erika recommended hooks to keep the look as informal as possible, given how diamond-heavy they were going to be, and I'm very happy I took this suggestion.

18k YG, 0.8ct custom-cut (G-H VS) french cuts and six full-cut quarter-pointers per earring ::) Erika was a darling to work with, as always, and the workmanship and finish on these lovelies is flawless as usual :sun:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yssie-G2-A.png

- - - - - - - - - -

Yssie-G2-Aa.png

- - - - - - - - - -

Yssie-G2-C.png

- - - - - - - - - -

Yssie-G2-D.png

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yssie-G4-A.png

- - - - - - - - - -

Yssie-G4-B.png

- - - - - - - - - -

Yssie-G4-C.png

Last edited:

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness I love them so much!!!!! Beautiful. Will this be a daily earring? I’ve considered this design for a necklace or bracelet. Never thought earrings and they are so amazing!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yeah! Stunning on you with your gorgoeus hair.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Last edited by a moderator:

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
They’re stunning: such beautiful clean lines! I was looking at her Estella bracelets recently - I love the design. These look like they’d be equally as good with a t-shirt as with edgy, glam evening wear. I’m more than a little envious!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@hathalove Thank you!!

I have an earrings problem - I am able to rationalise new earrings astonishingly effectively :mrgreen2:

I wear them maybe twice a week? Studs are still my mainstays ::) but it's very nice to have the option of something different! The only other dangly earrings I have are pave-encrusted formalwear and/or too weighty for regular use :geek2:

I would love a matching bracelet at some point!! :love:

@lissyflo - I know exactly what you mean! I love the versatility of this design - they work with a little black dress, they work with a sweater and leggings... I'm very glad I went with ear hooks instead of stud attachments, I think the result is definitely a much more flexible look ::)

Were you thinking about the longer version or the shorter? The shorts would be adorable in a bracelet stack :kiss2: I'd probably go with the long for a single piece though :love:

:mrgreen2: Thanks @whitewave! :halo:

Platinum-blonde

Shiny_Rock
Premium
OMG! :cheeky:

Those earrings are drool worthy, and your EW family is amazing!!!! Congratulations on your newest pieces.

I don't think we get to see enough of here work here, so thank you for sharing!

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love her designs, and love your collection ... definitely gorgeous!

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh My Heavens :geek2::geek2::geek2::geek2::geek2::geek2::geek2::geek2::geek2::geek2::geek2::geek2:

Those are perfection. Wow.........

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:) Wow! These are fantastic! And you wear them well

Edited to ask if they are unplated white gold with a brushed finish? @yssie

Last edited:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I die for your collection! :love:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous in design and gorgeous on you!!!!!

Loreal

Shiny_Rock
Premium
My word, those are gorgeous!!! And your skin is amazing!!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ummm, speechless!! I adore the architectural aspect of those earrings! And very good call to go with hooks. Your EW collection is droolworthy! :kiss2:

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
SWOON! So lovely and perfect on you! Your collection is drool worthy!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! The earrings are just fabulous and look so chic on! Love them and your entire collection!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look incredible on you!!!

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are beautiful earrings and they look fabulous on you.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Simply stunning and a very worthy compliment to your collection! Enjoy!!

DAF

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Very lovely and you make them look fantastic!

ringcat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Just gorgeous yssie!! Very versatile solution and they look amazing!! I have been thinking about getting the Estella studs.
Love your collection! :love:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oh, they are awesome!! They are perfect in their versatility! And they look awesome on you! What a great addition to your amazing collection!

acv123

Shiny_Rock
Premium
those are gorgeous! How wide are they? I'm thinking about doing a french cut band on an engagement ring and this looks like a nice width.

Q

Queenie60

Beautiful earrings. They look fantastic on you!!!

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ack!! I LOVE her Estella bar collection!! I was sooo close to ordering a pendant but I have to say the dangle earring version is just brilliant (figuratively and literally :lol-2:). There's something so wearable about bar drop earrings and they provide the perfect amount of 'edge' to a classy look. Beautiful earrings and beautiful on you!!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Stunning & so different! And they REALLY appeal to my OCD tendencies for neat lines :mrgreen2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results