shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Costco diamonds.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
The thing I posted was just for Saturday and Sunday, then they changed it to spend $1,000, get $150.

Oh! I did see that on the weekend…I wasn’t too happy it didn’t have the 3 carat G color in that sale..

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh! I did see that on the weekend…I wasn’t too happy it didn’t have the 3 carat G color in that sale..

Is the 3 carat in a four prong setting? Can’t wait to see it on your wrist!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Is the 3 carat in a four prong setting? Can’t wait to see it on your wrist!

Yes! It’s supposed to get to Costco on Thursday. The trouble is I’m leaving for Maryland Thursday afternoon. I hope I get it before I leave!

anon34985

Shiny_Rock
has anyone ever seen the 2ct eternity ring come on sale? The best I've seen is it spend 2k get $300 off

mayaINaU

Brilliant_Rock
has anyone ever seen the 2ct eternity ring come on sale? The best I've seen is it spend 2k get $300 off
I don’t know how much they mix up the sale items for Black Friday and the December coupon book, but those look to have the steepest discounts on jewelry, along with May. They had the a 2 carat half-eternity ($1,000 off) as well as the 3 carat tennis bracelet (on sale in 2022 for $800 off) in December. I’ve been looking at all the old coupon books to try to predict the best time to buy! I thought February would have a lot of jewelry on sale, but not so. If you sign up for emails, they will let you know when they’re doing those flash sales like they did this weekend that are not in the coupon book.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Fingers crossed there will be a better deal in the May coupon book. In May, they had the 4 carat at $2,500 in 2022 and $2,999 in 2021. I look forward to hearing how you like it compared with your $600 bracelet.

If they do I’ll return the other one and buy it again! I think they do price adjustments as long as it isn’t a big holiday sale like the Friday after Thanksgiving and Winter holidays.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just picked it up. It’s thinner than my other bracelet so that one must be 4 carats. It blows the other one away. I’m on my way to Maryland but I’ll take pics tonight and tomorrow morning in the sun. It’s a little big but not enough to have it shortened. I’ll measure it when I get there.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just picked it up. It’s thinner than my other bracelet so that one must be 4 carats. It blows the other one away. I’m on my way to Maryland but I’ll take pics tonight and tomorrow morning in the sun. It’s a little big but not enough to have it shortened. I’ll measure it when I get there.

I ran out the door and forgot the thrift store bracelet! Ugh! I realize now that I’m sitting here in the car in the bright sun..the thrift store bracelet is pretty close to this one except for the color. I’m color sensitive so the new one is brighter because it’s G or better. The other one must be Is.. It behaves the same in the sun. In low light the Costco one just looks so much whiter..and brighter. My husband is driving so I have to pay attention. He’s a terrible driver!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I ran out the door and forgot the thrift store bracelet! Ugh! I realize now that I’m sitting here in the car in the bright sun..the thrift store bracelet is pretty close to this one except for the color. I’m color sensitive so the new one is brighter because it’s G or better. The other one must be Is.. It behaves the same in the sun. In low light the Costco one just looks so much whiter..and brighter. My husband is driving so I have to pay attention. He’s a terrible driver!

Can’t wait to see pics! Travel safe!

mayaINaU

Brilliant_Rock

Ooooh can’t wait!!

mayaINaU

Brilliant_Rock
I’m sitting here with bad lighting in my dining room..I wish I had my thrift bracelet to compare them. It’s a little slim….I don’t know..I’m realizing that my little thrift bracelet isn’t too bad. I have a really white, sparkly bezel bracelet that David has right now. He’s adding milgrain to the bezels for me. Those diamonds sparkle in every lighting. I can see this bracelet is whiter and brighter..but I‘m not sure it looks much different most of the time from the thrift bracelet.. This bracelet was $3,399.99…The thrift bracelet was $600…That’s a big difference for a bracelet that looks so similar but just a little whiter and brighter..When the light hits the Costco bracelet it’s stunning…I may need to go up in carats..I’m thinking of trying the 4 carat I color..Maybe the thrift store bracelet diamonds are I/1s…so the inclusions are making them a little grayer…I won’t be able to decide until I get home on Monday..I’ll wear them around in different lighting..I’m so mad for forgetting it at home! :wall:

Ok, interesting. I was thinking the Costco one would be clearly better. I suppose the real test is how they appear in low light—-which one manages to catch more and throw it back? And where did you get your other bracelet that you’re adding miligrain to?

Reactions: Kya

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok, interesting. I was thinking the Costco one would be clearly better. I suppose the real test is how they appear in low light—-which one manages to catch more and throw it back? And where did you get your other bracelet that you’re adding miligrain to?

I just went upstairs to do laundry..The bracelet was really bright and sparkly in that light. I really need to wear both bracelets together to compare. The Costco bracelet does sparkle more but it’s so similar in style to the thrift store bracelet. I may go in a different direction..The jury is still out.

The bezel bracelet was purchased by my husband for our tenth anniversary. It was the one jewelry purchase he got right..:lol: That was a looooooonnng time ago..:bigsmile:It was 18k yellow gold. I have no idea where he purchased it…The diamonds are f/g vs..well cut..A few years ago I had a local jeweler reset the diamonds into 14k white gold. They made the bezel so flat and thick…I think the milgrain will soften the edges.

mayaINaU

Brilliant_Rock
I just went upstairs to do laundry..The bracelet was really bright and sparkly in that light. I really need to wear both bracelets together to compare. The Costco bracelet does sparkle more but it’s so similar in style to the thrift store bracelet. I may go in a different direction..The jury is still out.

The bezel bracelet was purchased by my husband for our tenth anniversary. It was the one jewelry purchase he got right..:lol: That was a looooooonnng time ago..:bigsmile:It was 18k yellow gold. I have no idea where he purchased it…The diamonds are f/g vs..well cut..A few years ago I had a local jeweler reset the diamonds into 14k white gold. They made the bezel so flat and thick…I think the milgrain will soften the edges.

I understand not really wanting duplicates. Anyway, it’s a fun search process!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is what makes choosing a tennis bracelet so difficult in terms of carat weight. I look at the carat weight divided by the number of stones to see how large each individual diamond is rather than focusing on the carat weight. I prefer a three prong setting as it makes each stone more round and individual to my eyes - but that is just personal preference. I have a five carat half bezel bracelet that looks a bit larger than its carat weight because of the half bezels. I like the size of it but think I would need a higher carat weight to make up for the bezels. However, all five carat bracelets are not made up with the same size diamonds so that definitely factors in for me. I don’t want a large bracelet but I don’t want a super thin one either - it is hard!

At least you can wear this one a bit to help decide if it is a keeper or not. I understand not wanting two that are very similar.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay….I’m really torn. This bracelet is shooting rainbows and sparkles all over in the kitchen on a rainy day. I can’t capture how much it sparkles but I tried my best..This is a PRETTY bracelet.
29E10D82-9B8C-4D9A-A763-8B4CA88A2E59.jpeg B90E90E2-C935-4C26-B2D2-64968417CB48.jpeg 7C4510F0-B289-4A8A-A299-B4D6577461F1.jpeg DB4BD21E-E345-4747-87D9-4B929C96EDC9.jpeg 74DFFDFC-A2E5-4438-97F3-5B3190A72779.jpeg
I just this second decided I’m keeping it. I’ll put the other one away and sell it at some point so I don’t have a similar style. The cut, color, and clarity is so much better than the other bracelet.

Last edited:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay….I’m really torn. This bracelet is shooting rainbows and sparkles all over in the kitchen on a rainy day. I can’t capture how much it sparkles but I tried my best..This is a PRETTY bracelet.
29E10D82-9B8C-4D9A-A763-8B4CA88A2E59.jpeg B90E90E2-C935-4C26-B2D2-64968417CB48.jpeg 7C4510F0-B289-4A8A-A299-B4D6577461F1.jpeg DB4BD21E-E345-4747-87D9-4B929C96EDC9.jpeg 74DFFDFC-A2E5-4438-97F3-5B3190A72779.jpeg
I just this second decided I’m keeping it. I’ll put the other one away and sell it at some point so I don’t have a similar style. The cut, color, and clarity is so much better than the other bracelet.

It honestly looks larger on your wrist than I thought it would! Guess you will need to compare it to the others to see if it makes a big enough difference to keep?

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
It honestly looks larger on your wrist than I thought it would! Guess you will need to compare it to the others to see if it makes a big enough difference to keep?

It’s slightly smaller/thinner than the thrift bracelet. I wanted a very thin sparkly one because my bezel one looks much larger. I just had to work it out that I would just sell the other one. This is a replacement of that one. It’s very pretty..I think I should stick with the g color too. TG I made up my mind..haha

mayaINaU

Brilliant_Rock

It is REALLY pretty. I can tell that it has great presence just from the still photos. I think you are making a great choice. Along the lines of
@MissGotRocks comment, I noticed that the Costco bracelets tend to be longer, like 7.25 or even 7.5 inches. So they would be a little thinner overall. I have also been calculating the diameter of the individual diamonds to get an idea of how it would appear.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks a great size @MamaBee , very wearable without being too much.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is REALLY pretty. I can tell that it has great presence just from the still photos. I think you are making a great choice. Along the lines of
@MissGotRocks comment, I noticed that the Costco bracelets tend to be longer, like 7.25 or even 7.5 inches. So they would be a little thinner overall. I have also been calculating the diameter of the individual diamonds to get an idea of how it would appear.

Thank you! I heard that too. I like to wear a 6.5 inch bracelet so there isn’t a lot of drape. I was hoping it was not longer than 7. It’s exactly 7. If it was bigger I would have had to return it. I don’t know why I though it acted like the thrift bracelet. It definitely doesn’t.

mayaINaU

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you! I heard that too. I like to wear a 6.5 inch bracelet so there isn’t a lot of drape. I was hoping it was not longer than 7. It’s exactly 7. If it was bigger I would have had to return it. I don’t know why I though it acted like the thrift bracelet. It definitely doesn’t.

That is a relief. I was starting to question everything I know when you said they performed the same! :lol:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is a relief. I was starting to question everything I know when you said they performed the same! :lol:

To be honest I felt terrible yesterday. It was the day after my covid vaccine. I kept falling asleep in the car when I was supposed to be vigilant. My husband is a terrible driver! For me to fall asleep..you know I’m off..:lol:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
There are a few diamond pieces on sale right now! One is a pretty anniversary band.

Reactions: Kya

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

Are so much better..ugh haha

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock

It looks very elegant on your wrist!!!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MamaBee, this bracelet looks beautiful on you and is the perfect size for everyday wear. The sparkly line of diamonds makes me swoon! This will be a nice alternative to your bezel-set bracelet...which I am also looking forward to seeing!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@MamaBee, this bracelet looks beautiful on you and is the perfect size for everyday wear. The sparkly line of diamonds makes me swoon! This will be a nice alternative to your bezel-set bracelet...which I am also looking forward to seeing!

Thank you @junebug17! I really wanted a slim line..very subtle. I’m happy with it..I can’t wait to see my bezel bracelet. I think the milgrain will look nice. Fingers crossed..

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results