shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Costco diamonds.

tomato

Shiny_Rock
I really like the 1 carat diamond hoops that costco has. Am I better off checking every so often (do they publish their ads once a week, once a month..?) or just wait til BF?

I am thinking they will be blingy but not too flashy for a somewhat reserved work environment.

chere

Shiny_Rock
I really like the 1 carat diamond hoops that costco has. Am I better off checking every so often (do they publish their ads once a week, once a month..?) or just wait til BF?

I am thinking they will be blingy but not too flashy for a somewhat reserved work environment.

I signed up for their emails.

mayaINaU

Brilliant_Rock

I think the ads are monthly or bi-monthly.

tomato

Shiny_Rock
I ended up purchasing them, mainly because I wasn’t sure if I wanted yellow gold or white gold. So I’ll hold onto them for a bit, and if I find I REALLY want the yellow, I can exchange them.

Don’t mind my red ears, I had just worked out right before!

IMG_4804.jpeg
IMG_4792.jpeg

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is my most recent purchase from Costco. My husband gifted me this beautiful band…1.50 CTW, I VS2 set in platinum. 10 diamonds total and she is quite hefty. I am in love! IMG_8008.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_8009.jpeg
    IMG_8009.jpeg
    183.1 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_8010.jpeg
    IMG_8010.jpeg
    180.7 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_8011.jpeg
    IMG_8011.jpeg
    210.8 KB · Views: 41

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is my most recent purchase from Costco. My husband gifted me this beautiful band…1.50 CTW, I VS2 set in platinum. 10 diamonds total and she is quite hefty. I am in love! IMG_8008.jpeg

Very pretty! What a lovely gift!!

Heathcat24

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I got the 5ctw tennis bracelet from Costco yesterday and I JUST LOVE IT! It's for Christmas, so more pics then, but I wanted to sneak a couple for anyone on here considering this particular bracelet.

A big thanks to @Dee Dee who, a couple of years ago, tried this on in her tennis bracelet quest and posted pics. I loved it from the moment I saw it. The size, the setting, the price (which, unfortunately, went up. But what hasn't, really???).

I have to get it shortened a tad and a safety chain added, but I am very pleased with it! It's blingy and sparkly and fun! Here it is alongside my 1.9 ctw IDJ bracelet. This Costco one is just a continuous row of bling and I love it!
PXL_20231026_140426357.jpg

Attachments

• PXL_20231026_142547017.jpg
    PXL_20231026_142547017.jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 80
  • PXL_20231025_232816092.jpg
    PXL_20231025_232816092.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 78
  • PXL_20231026_142426492.jpg
    PXL_20231026_142426492.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 82
  • PXL_20231025_231747978.jpg
    PXL_20231025_231747978.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 80

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
Just one more before it is put away for Christmas. I took it outside and it's really AMAZING! PXL_20231026_161311580.jpg

Gah! This one is on my wish list, I'm just waiting for it to go on sale and I will snap it up!

Heathcat24

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Gah! This one is on my wish list, I'm just waiting for it to go on sale and I will snap it up!

I tried to wait for that, too! When I didn't see it in the Black Friday circular thing, I was disappointed. Then, I thought, "This is the one I really want. I've waited for two years. I'm buying it anyway!"

I still came in a little under my $5k budget, so I'm really happy! I did so much comparing between vendors and bracelets and this really was the best value to me.

I hope it goes on sale and you get yours soon so we can be Costco bracelet twins!

Kya

Shiny_Rock
I tried to wait for that, too! When I didn't see it in the Black Friday circular thing, I was disappointed. Then, I thought, "This is the one I really want. I've waited for two years. I'm buying it anyway!"

I still came in a little under my $5k budget, so I'm really happy! I did so much comparing between vendors and bracelets and this really was the best value to me.

I hope it goes on sale and you get yours soon so we can be Costco bracelet twins!

It’s GORGEOUS!!! Looks perfect on you.
I have the exact same one for about two and a half years and I can attest that this is an excellent purchase :) It is the just-right size to wear with literally everything and anywhere and the quality is impeccable.
Enjoy it!

chloe88

Rough_Rock
Premium
I’ve been keeping my eyes open for a sale on the tennis bracelet. Anyone know if the 4ct one ever goes on sale?

chere

Shiny_Rock
I’ve been keeping my eyes open for a sale on the tennis bracelet. Anyone know if the 4ct one ever goes on sale?

I got mine for $2500 a couple years ago, on a Mother’s Day or the Memorial Day long weekend sale in May, and it was $2,999 for Valentine’s Day early this year.

I signed up for the Costco emails to get alerts on sales.

chloe88

Rough_Rock
Premium
I got mine for $2500 a couple years ago, on a Mother’s Day or the Memorial Day long weekend sale in May, and it was $2,999 for Valentine’s Day early this year.

I signed up for the Costco emails to get alerts on sales.

That is awesome! What a fantastic deal. I’m signed up and waiting lol. Thank you!

tomato

Shiny_Rock
I saw a pretty pair of inside-out hoops in my local warehouse. They don't have them on the website. They were 1 ct and looked to be about 2/3 of an inch long, with probably 4-5 pointers (I didn't actually count them). They were $1000 and I'm strongly considering going back to get them!! I was supposed to get a 2.5 ct pair for my birthday (it was in April) but that has been pushed to the back burner for a bit.
I haven’t been around in a while but I own these! I love them, they are very sparkly and a good size for every day and special occasions.

tomato

Shiny_Rock
I’m so bummed there isn’t anything I want in the sales circular for BF. I’m waiting for a deal on the inside out 1 carat YG hoops since I love the WG ones.

I also tried on the diamond necklace (~$10k), it’s the one that is graduated to be larger in front and smaller in back. I loved how it looked, so it’s on my radar as the next thing to save up for. My MIL has a similar necklace she wears for all special occasions that looks great with anything.

Bella4135

Rough_Rock
I’m so bummed there isn’t anything I want in the sales circular for BF. I’m waiting for a deal on the inside out 1 carat YG hoops since I love the WG ones.

I also tried on the diamond necklace (~$10k), it’s the one that is graduated to be larger in front and smaller in back. I loved how it looked, so it’s on my radar as the next thing to save up for. My MIL has a similar necklace she wears for all special occasions that looks great with anything.

I keep low key stalking their site for jewelry sales also. I just ordered the 1.5 carat white gold hoop or half hoops (not full hoops lol) and they’re $600 off, so $1299. I hope I love them! One carat is too small and two carats is a bit too big. I’m also low key obsessing on the butterfly studs

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just an FYI, you may already know this, but if you buy anything from Costco, keep checking the price because if it’s reduced within 30 days of your purchase, you can go on the website and claim back the difference.

jeaniefish

Shiny_Rock
Adding my little ruby/diamond earrings from Costco. I bought them on LT. I’m the second owner. They are gorgeous, sparkly little things and very well made. IMG_0108.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0111.jpeg
    IMG_0111.jpeg
    168.5 KB · Views: 21

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
Has anyone purchased the 5ct tennis bracelet on sale? Do you remember what time of year it came on sale last year? I'm dying here waiting for it. I'm not sure I can hold out much longer!

Heathcat24

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Has anyone purchased the 5ct tennis bracelet on sale? Do you remember what time of year it came on sale last year? I'm dying here waiting for it. I'm not sure I can hold out much longer!

I have been watching it since about June and I have not seen it on sale. In fact, I watched it go from $3999 to $4299 to $4499. (I kicked myself quite a bit for not diving in at $3999! Lol!)

I waited until the Black Friday circular came out, didn't see it, and just went ahead and took the plunge. It's possible (and probable, with my luck) that it'll go on sale in December. Haha!

It's a beautiful bracelet. I'm very happy with mine and have no regrets. I still thought it was a great deal!

tomato

Shiny_Rock
Well, I had been planning to travel with friends next year, but it seems they may be having a change of heart. The $ is already put aside for it, so if they decide to back out (totally fine if so) then I’ll be putting that towards a new sparkly. I’ve been so happy with my diamond hoops from Costco that I’ll probably get something else from them. Time to make a wishlist, it seems!

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
I have been watching it since about June and I have not seen it on sale. In fact, I watched it go from $3999 to $4299 to $4499. (I kicked myself quite a bit for not diving in at $3999! Lol!)

I waited until the Black Friday circular came out, didn't see it, and just went ahead and took the plunge. It's possible (and probable, with my luck) that it'll go on sale in December. Haha!

It's a beautiful bracelet. I'm very happy with mine and have no regrets. I still thought it was a great deal!

Yep, I watched the same price changes :???: At the time I was uncertain what direction I wanted to go for a diamond bracelet, design wise. I am holding out hope that it will indeed go on sale in December. Not sure I will/can wait much longer than that. Here’s hoping!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results