shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Costco diamonds.

tomato

Shiny_Rock
I keep low key stalking their site for jewelry sales also. I just ordered the 1.5 carat white gold hoop or half hoops (not full hoops lol) and they’re $600 off, so $1299. I hope I love them! One carat is too small and two carats is a bit too big. I’m also low key obsessing on the butterfly studs
I ended up purchasing the YG version, figuring if I pick them up and don’t like them, I can always return them for the 1 ct yg hoops I’d planned on buying anyway.

I’m definitely done for 2023, though!

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
I've been looking at the Oval cut 8ct white gold tennis bracelet for quite some time. But I've only seen it online, never in the actual store. Curious, if anyone has laid eyes on this :). To see it in person, would I ask them to bring it in for me?

tomato

Shiny_Rock
I've been looking at the Oval cut 8ct white gold tennis bracelet for quite some time. But I've only seen it online, never in the actual store. Curious, if anyone has laid eyes on this :). To see it in person, would I ask them to bring it in for me?

I asked them about bringing in an item to look at before buying, and nope. You order it in to the store, look at it, and if you don’t like it you can return it right then and the return process is a bit easier since it never left the counter.

It makes sense - having it shipped to the store for someone who isn’t all that committed leaves opportunities for theft and damage with little chance of payoff vs a paying customer who’s more likely to keep it. They’d rather only ship it once paid for.

I will say I’ve looked at Costco’s other larger diamond pieces like the graduated tennis necklace and it’s all gorgeous. I don’t think you’ll be unhappy unless you realize the oval shape isn’t for you!

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
I asked them about bringing in an item to look at before buying, and nope. You order it in to the store, look at it, and if you don’t like it you can return it right then and the return process is a bit easier since it never left the counter.

It makes sense - having it shipped to the store for someone who isn’t all that committed leaves opportunities for theft and damage with little chance of payoff vs a paying customer who’s more likely to keep it. They’d rather only ship it once paid for.

I will say I’ve looked at Costco’s other larger diamond pieces like the graduated tennis necklace and it’s all gorgeous. I don’t think you’ll be unhappy unless you realize the oval shape isn’t for you!

Thank you for the great info! I know I would love the oval. I have a 9.5ct round tennis bracelet and want to stack 'em up, haha. If I bought it, I know I would have to have it shortened, my wrists are tiny. But hey, that's left over diamonds to do something with.

Heathcat24

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thank you for the great info! I know I would love the oval. I have a 9.5ct round tennis bracelet and want to stack 'em up, haha. If I bought it, I know I would have to have it shortened, my wrists are tiny. But hey, that's left over diamonds to do something with.

I wanted to mention that I contacted Costco about having my tennis bracelet shortened and adding a safety chain. They said that as long as I keep the extra links, and return all of the parts, it does not void the AMAZING return policy. (You might want to verify, but I thought this was just INCREDIBLE!)

Mine is with the jeweler now, getting prepped for Christmas, and I doubt I would EVER consider returning it, but I wanted to know what my options were before I had that done...

Last edited:

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
I wanted to mention that I contacted Costco about having my tennis bracelet shortened and adding a safety chain. They said that as long as I keep the extra links, and return all of the parts, it does not void the AMAZING return policy. (You might want to verify, but I thought this was just INCREDIBLE!)

Mine is with the jeweler now, getting prepped for Christmas, and I doubt I would EVER consider returning it, but I wanted to know what my options were before I had that done...

wow, I had no idea they were that generous. My brain is turning, if I had 2 stones removed, that might be a sweet little pendant for my DIL and DD

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
So checking that Costco 8ct Oval tennis bracelet again, it states it is 8ct and has 55 diamonds . Aprox 7inches long. So does that calculate out to each diamond is 0.145ct That seems small - right????

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So checking that Costco 8ct Oval tennis bracelet again, it states it is 8ct and has 55 diamonds . Aprox 7inches long. So does that calculate out to each diamond is 0.145ct That seems small - right????

Just looked at WF 9 carat bracelet - theirs is either 7 or 9 but no 8. The 9 carat bracelet has .24 diamonds in it that are, of course, round. Ovals are a different shape so not sure how large the diamonds look? 8 carats is nothing to sneeze at but divided up into smaller stones not sure what the visual impact would be. I guess you would just have to order it to see but at least they have a good refund policy.

chere

Shiny_Rock

Thanks for sharing!

I had a 2 more stones removed on my bracelet and just picked it up. It’s now a modest 3.5ctw and 6.25 inches.

Costco Tennis bracelet.jpg

Costco Tennis bracelet 2.jpg

Costco Tennis bracelet 3.jpg

Heathcat24

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thanks for sharing!

I had a 2 more stones removed on my bracelet and just picked it up. It’s now a modest 3.5ctw and 6.25 inches.

Soooo pretty!!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for sharing!

Oh man, this is gorgeous! If I ever got a tennis bracelet this is what I'd want. Looks perfect on you!

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Just looked at WF 9 carat bracelet - theirs is either 7 or 9 but no 8. The 9 carat bracelet has .24 diamonds in it that are, of course, round. Ovals are a different shape so not sure how large the diamonds look? 8 carats is nothing to sneeze at but divided up into smaller stones not sure what the visual impact would be. I guess you would just have to order it to see but at least they have a good refund policy.

My current tennis bracelet has stones around .27 - so I know that Costco bracelet with those smaller stones is not what I was hoping for.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My current tennis bracelet has stones around .27 - so I know that Costco bracelet with those smaller stones is not what I was hoping for.

Sorry - that is disappointing I know. However, you were wise to look at the per stone size. I think many go buy carat weight but it can be deceiving if it is broken up into more plentiful, smaller diamonds.

Reactions: Ann

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
FYI-Costco is running a $300 off when you spend over $1999 for a variety of pieces, including the 5ct tennis bracelet.

Eta, the sale called "Jewelry Spend & Get" is just for this week and online only.

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for sharing!

Looks beautiful! So what is the measurement differential between your wrist and bracelet?

Heathcat24

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I know several people are looking at tennis bracelets, so I wanted to make this thread aware of the
FYI-Costco is running a $300 off when you spend over $1999 for a variety of pieces, including the 5ct tennis bracelet.

Eta, the sale called "Jewelry Spend & Get" is just for this week and online only.

I put in a price adjustment request since my purchase was within 30 days, and they refunded me $300!

tomato

Shiny_Rock

is it possible that there is an error in the listing?

I think your bracelet is included in the $300 off $1999+ promotion that started yesterday or today as well.

Reactions: Ann

tomato

Shiny_Rock
I know several people are looking at tennis bracelets, so I wanted to make this thread aware of the

I put in a price adjustment request since my purchase was within 30 days, and they refunded me $300!

Unfortunately neither pair of earrings I wanted were included. Including a pair that weren’t on any BF specials. Oh well!

chere

Shiny_Rock
Looks beautiful! So what is the measurement differential between your wrist and bracelet?

Half an inch. Under and above the knobby bone at my wrist measures 5.75”. I can slide 1 finger back and for under the bracelet at 6.25”. I could slide 2 fingers when it was at 6.5”. It draped onto my wrist when I wore it alone. It was fine for occasional wear but I found it got into the way for every day.

I hacked one of my CZ bracelets with a nail file and electrical pliers to be sure.

Costco Tennis bracelet 6.5.jpg

chere

Shiny_Rock

Ovals could be cut long and skinny or short and chubby. Only one way to find out!

I would order the bracelet to my home address. The last time I did an in-store pickup, the order was placed in a pickup locker and I drove home to open it. Before they had lockers, the store manager swiftly opened my package with a box cutter, had me verify the order and sign the pick-up form. It look less than a minute.

Costco returns are very easy if you don’t like it.

Heathcat24

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Unfortunately neither pair of earrings I wanted were included. Including a pair that weren’t on any BF specials. Oh well!

They could still run them in December after Black Friday! Fingers crossed for you!

cinnaminnie

Rough_Rock
Just picked up the .5 ctw band on sale for $499. It is very low profile and comfortable and quite sparkly. This is a size 6. I had been considering other half eternity bands with ACAs but couldn't pass up this price (the others were 4x the price!!). Thoughts on if you think they are worth the price difference? PXL_20231115_004711235.jpg

tomato

Shiny_Rock
I picked up the black Friday earrings from Costco. It’s nighttime so it’s not easy to tell but they are SO sparkly and I was surprised by the size of the stones. The only thing I don’t love is that they don’t form a complete circle like my other Costco hoops, so I’m holding onto my receipt in case I decide to exchange them for a different style in the next few days. they were such a good deal though, but I don’t think I would get anything comparable carat-wise or clarity/color for the same price.
IMG_6122.jpeg IMG_6118.jpeg

mayaINaU

Brilliant_Rock
I’m looking for the 1 carat eternity if anyone sees it on sale.

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:wavey: Hellooo!
Does anyone have the 4 carat or 8 carat Costco tennis bracelet set in yellow gold?
Thanks if you do for posting a picture. :love:

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks the perfect size @chere

mayaINaU

Brilliant_Rock
Does anyone have either of these Costco bands, and can you share a real-life picture?

7 Stone Round Brilliant 0.85 ctw VS2 Clarity, I Color Diamond Platinum Band​

5 Stone Round Brilliant 0.90 ctw VS2 Clarity, I Color Diamond Platinum Band​

1701180704093.png 1701180724957.png

mayaINaU

Brilliant_Rock
1 ctw eternity is here. It’s definitely pretty, it’s sparkly, I can see the tint of the I color a little bit. I’m wondering if it’s…too small? Do I want 2 ctw? I was planning to wear it alone as a RHR. Ring size is 7. Maybe it doesn’t need to be an eternity. IMG_7564.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_7563.jpeg
    IMG_7563.jpeg
    77.5 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_7562.jpeg
    IMG_7562.jpeg
    79.7 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_7561.jpeg
    IMG_7561.jpeg
    98.3 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
1 ctw eternity is here. It’s definitely pretty, it’s sparkly, I can see the tint of the I color a little bit. I’m wondering if it’s…too small? Do I want 2 ctw? I was planning to wear it alone as a RHR. Ring size is 7. Maybe it doesn’t need to be an eternity. IMG_7564.jpeg

If you are questioning if it is too small ctw now, I would say go larger. It is not going to look any larger after you wear it for a while, DSS and all.

Heathcat24

Shiny_Rock
Premium

It's such a BEAUTIFUL eternity band! But, I agree with @RMOO . If you are already questioning it, you should probably go larger.

For reference, I have a 1.3ctw carre cut eternity band that I wear with my wedding set on a size 6 finger (see avatar pic.) It's PERFECTION in the stack, but I don't think I could wear it alone as a right hand ring...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results