shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Costco diamonds.

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
I think so. I can purchase off the US site with my Canadian credit card but I need to ship it to a US warehouse and pick it up. Costco.com doesn't ship to US PO boxes that forwards packages to the Canada.

I check the US and Canadian sites since the inventory is different.

I was just wondering myself if I could purchase from a Canadian warehouse, and then travel to pick it up. Do you have any issues crossing back over with your purchase?

Reactions: Kya

chere

Shiny_Rock
We always declare the amount and have the receipts ready to show the agent. Most of the time they wave us through. I’ve had to pay taxes a handful of times. I smile and pay since they can add duties on top of sales tax.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just picked up these Costco 1 ctw double row huggie hoops, to add to a Mejuri beaded huggie and Costco .25 ctw studs. Sorry for the blurry cell photo.

earrings.jpg

Very pretty!

Kya

Shiny_Rock
Just picked up these Costco 1 ctw double row huggie hoops, to add to a Mejuri beaded huggie and Costco .25 ctw studs. Sorry for the blurry cell photo.

earrings.jpg

Been eying those on the website for a while- they look great on you! Are they heavy?

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
Been eying those on the website for a while- they look great on you! Are they heavy?

Thank you! No, they are not heavy at all. And because they are huggies, there is no "swing" to feel either.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

earrings.jpg

These are so beautiful @RMOO!! They look just perfect on you.

JoJa12345

Shiny_Rock
Premium

earrings.jpg

I love these! I saw them in store and they are beautiful ~
I can't decide if I need them in yellow gold or white gold. They only had white in store but have both online.
Enjoy them ~ they look perfect on you!

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
I love these! I saw them in store and they are beautiful ~
I can't decide if I need them in yellow gold or white gold. They only had white in store but have both online.
Enjoy them ~ they look perfect on you!

You may be looking at the 1 ctw THREE row hoops that they have in both colored gold? They are very similar.

Round Brilliant 1.00 ctw VS2 Clarity, I Color Diamond 14kt Gold Hoop Earrings

The TWO row only come in white gold (at least on the US site)

Round Brilliant 1.00 ctw VS2 Clarity, I Color Diamond 14kt White Gold 1/2 Inch Hoop Earrings

JoJa12345

Shiny_Rock
Premium

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
Ahhh...you are correct!
In any case they look perfect on you!

Thank you again. I saw the three row in the store, and they were indeed beautiful! Whichever you choose, I hope you are pleased with them!

collier

Shiny_Rock
Did anyone get the 4 cttw hoops while they were not only $1000 off but with an extra $300 back at check out?!

It sounded like the deal of all deals!

SomethingNew

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I promised a while ago to post a my family photo of my beloved pieces from Costco, took me forever....

I can't believe I bought 3 sets of hoops from Costco. I love them, they are relatively affordable, awesome quality, plus I got great discounts. Can't complain about the 2% cash rewards either. These are my 1ctw in yellow gold, 2 ctw and 4ctw in white gold.

Then I have a ruby ring and ruby clover pendant. The ruby pendant is my everyday go to piece now. The color is bright medium red, stones are transparent, definitely nothing like mall jewelry. I think I got lucky with both of my ruby pieces, some reviews say they are pink and not red at all. I did have to buy two of each and return the unwanted ones though. Overall exceptional quality for the price.

Lastly, a 3ctw pave ring in platinum. I unfortunately don't get to wear it a lot because I still need to get it resized, but it is super sparkly, highly recommend them especially when they have their sale once in a while.

7BDD229A-6BAE-45E8-B93A-2D877F634457.jpeg 863F45A0-CDAD-4367-9C42-5B7511816CB8.jpeg E63565E2-FC2D-407A-AB5B-4E987B570413.jpeg IMG_8882.JPG

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
I promised a while ago to post a my family photo of my beloved pieces from Costco, took me forever....

I can't believe I bought 3 sets of hoops from Costco. I love them, they are relatively affordable, awesome quality, plus I got great discounts. Can't complain about the 2% cash rewards either. These are my 1ctw in yellow gold, 2 ctw and 4ctw in white gold.

Then I have a ruby ring and ruby clover pendant. The ruby pendant is my everyday go to piece now. The color is bright medium red, stones are transparent, definitely nothing like mall jewelry. I think I got lucky with both of my ruby pieces, some reviews say they are pink and not red at all. I did have to buy two of each and return the unwanted ones though. Overall exceptional quality for the price.

Lastly, a 3ctw pave ring in platinum. I unfortunately don't get to wear it a lot because I still need to get it resized, but it is super sparkly, highly recommend them especially when they have their sale once in a while.

7BDD229A-6BAE-45E8-B93A-2D877F634457.jpeg 863F45A0-CDAD-4367-9C42-5B7511816CB8.jpeg E63565E2-FC2D-407A-AB5B-4E987B570413.jpeg IMG_8882.JPG

What a lovely, chunky collection! Those prices are classic beauties :)

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I forgot I hadn’t posted these, I got them in 2021 I think

3.5 cts in and out hoops with a twist

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I’m
I was at our Costco now, and grabbed a couple diamond photos :D 20230211_133748.jpg
Wow! The princess cut 1ctw studs went up in price drastically! They used to be $2K! They made a mistake once with the price so a bunch of us got them for $600..I had David K halo mine..He said they were H color..

Star gazer

Shiny_Rock
I’m

Wow! The princess cut 1ctw studs went up in price drastically! They used to be $2K! They made a mistake once with the price so a bunch of us got them for $600..I had David K halo mine..He said they were H color..

That's incredible!!!! How lucky! Love the halo idea as well:kiss2:

chere

Shiny_Rock

I was at Costco yesterday. $3,299.99 is the Canadian price. It's probably around $2,400 USD.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was at Costco yesterday. $3,299.99 is the Canadian price. It's probably around $2,400 USD.

Ahhh! I didn’t notice that..A $400 increase sounds right..

Star gazer

Shiny_Rock

Makes sense!! Forgot to mention it's in CAD dollars :)

knoxgirl

Rough_Rock
The 1 ctw eternity is on sale through March. $799 for yellow gold, $899 for platinum for most sizes (less for size 5).

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I waited for a sale on the 3 carat G color diamond bracelet. If you spend a $1,000 you get $150 off..Big Whoop..I thought it would be more. I bought it anyway. It’s being shipped to Costco. Unfortunately I’m leaving Pa for Maryland on Thursday. I had it shipped there because I may not be home. I hope it gets there before Thursday..or even Thursday afternoon. I have an orthodontist appointment right down the road from Costco early afternoon. I would love to get it before I go. I can’t wait to compare it to my $600 hospital thrift store tennis bracelet. I decided to keep that one for when I need to look subdued..lol

mayaINaU

Brilliant_Rock
It’s $150 dollars off if you spend $1,000..

Fingers crossed there will be a better deal in the May coupon book. In May, they had the 4 carat at $2,500 in 2022 and $2,999 in 2021. I look forward to hearing how you like it compared with your $600 bracelet.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results