shape
carat
color
clarity

Show Me Your Blue Sapphire Rings: PS Addition

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's my Van Craeynest 969 (?) band with a french cut sapphire eternity band!

20210209_120550.jpg

Just beautiful! After reading that you got these off of IG, I am wondering why I am not on IG!!

Just beautiful! After reading that you got these off of IG, I am wondering why I am not on IG!!

IG can be dangerous for your wallet though. I had just bought the VC band and didn't think I'd snag another sapphire band to go with it so soon!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
BE0B4DAD-2EDB-4278-86AC-648A44E216C3.jpeg
This is my "blueberry blue" sapphire in an OEC cluster/halo from CVB. Pardon the hands - COVID hand washing plus winter is pretty brutal!!!

Beautiful! I love all the details!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
BE0B4DAD-2EDB-4278-86AC-648A44E216C3.jpeg
This is my "blueberry blue" sapphire in an OEC cluster/halo from CVB. Pardon the hands - COVID hand washing plus winter is pretty brutal!!!

It's gorgeous!!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you think our sapphire rings are cousins? Mine is inscribed inside the band with two dates; 1888 and 1898. IMG_0002.jpg

I bought the band separate and then had David Klass add a head to fit my sapphire. With that said- it clearly used to have a different head that was removed. So maybe!

LorettaB

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I bought the band separate and then had David Klass add a head to fit my sapphire. With that said- it clearly used to have a different head that was removed. So maybe!

If sapphires weren't my birthstone they'd still be my favorite.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Thank you! I had it made custom by DK. The sapphire is an untreated Ceylon, with an emerald and aquamarine. The stones are small (3mm x 5mm-ish each) and I sourced them from Africagems and the Natural Sapphire Company.

Thanks for sharing details! It’s really pretty, I love it! I have a little emerald and haven’t known what to do with it...I might copy this one day I’d you don’t mind!

123ducklings

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for sharing details! It’s really pretty, I love it! I have a little emerald and haven’t known what to do with it...I might copy this one day I’d you don’t mind!

Thank you! I’m flattered you like my special little ring so much. It’s no showstopper, but it’s one of my favorites and most worn. I’d love to see what you end up doing with your emerald, whether it’s a similar ring or something entirely different. Please give me a tag if you remember when the time comes!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Thank you! I’m flattered you like my special little ring so much. It’s no showstopper, but it’s one of my favorites and most worn. I’d love to see what you end up doing with your emerald, whether it’s a similar ring or something entirely different. Please give me a tag if you remember when the time comes!

I do just love it - simple, colorful, stackable, what's not to like?

It will certainly be a while...heh! But I love gathering inspiration! And yours is top of my list! :) I will definitely keep you posted.

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results