carat
color
clarity

Show me your big gemstones

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
EEB8D657-55A9-4D9C-9ABC-A08D8563B8C8.jpeg

The two I have, a tourmaline (anniversary gift from my love) and aqua (surprise from my love when son was born).

What a gorgeous rich color that aqua is!

peacechick

Brilliant_Rock
@peacechick I am excited to see how she turns out, the jeweler is kind of pushing for just adding a shank and cleaning up her current home, to preserve her current setting. I tend to lean towards ring projects so I can enjoy the piece myself-I feel like I need more fingers :mrgreen2:

I doubt anyone will disagree with your decision because we are 99% all ring people here. The 1% will be @prs and his wife. Speaking of which, their pendants definitely belong in this thread.

peacechick

Brilliant_Rock
This neon rubellite was my gift to my mom last year. She didn’t take good picture of this piece and finally today she took a nice picture. Main stone is 10+ct. 15mm*14mm giant rubellite cabochon from Afghanistan.

Is there a thread on how you made this piece? I would love a juicy rubellite like that! The setting is beautiful too, love it.

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Roselina

Brilliant_Rock
That’s what I thought! It’s a really great colour for an aqua! Your tourmaline is lovely too though!

Ha ha, a classic misunderstanding. Thank you. Yes, the colour is very nice. I love aqua, one of my favourite gemstones!

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ha ha, a classic misunderstanding. Thank you. Yes, the colour is very nice. I love aqua, one of my favourite gemstones!

:D I would love an aqua that color, most of them are a lot paler but yours is a beautiful deep color. I will get one one day as it is my birthstone!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is the third ring new? I don't remember seeing it before. It's beautiful. What's the center stone, please?

She is

mommylawyer

Brilliant_Rock

She is

Thanks for the link to your thread. She's gorgeous!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nothing particularly marvellous, but IIRC, the checkerboard facets citrine pendant is 10cts.

Roselina

Brilliant_Rock
:D I would love an aqua that color, most of them are a lot paler but yours is a beautiful deep color. I will get one one day as it is my birthstone!

Ah! So nice! It‘s my sons birthstone as well! It reminds me of the sea (which is nowhere near where I live, unfortunately).

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

nutellakitty

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Is there a thread on how you made this piece? I would love a juicy rubellite like that! The setting is beautiful too, love it.

I havent made a thread on this. I will make one if I have time.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is there a thread for her?!

I don’t think so???
Here was me designing the setting but then turned out I already had one that fit it haha

Some before an afters in there

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love this thread!

My 5ct lightly heated sapphire.

DSC_2626.JPG

Blue Zircon Pendant, 7.88cts.
cmsbluezircon.jpg

Black opal cabochon, 19mm x 16mm.

IMG_9399.jpg

prs

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I doubt anyone will disagree with your decision because we are 99% all ring people here. The 1% will be @prs and his wife. Speaking of which, their pendants definitely belong in this thread.

DW is definitely not a one percenter, maybe she should be called a five carater! :mrgreen2:

11.50ct Green Beryl

Green Beryl Ring 3.jpg

27.51ct Yellow Sapphire

Yellow Sapphire and Marquise Diamond Ring 2.jpg

7.40ct Tanzanite

Tanzanite Ring 7.40ct 5.jpg

6.65ct Pink Tourmaline

Pink Tourmaline 6.65ct 1.jpg

8.18ct Hot Pink Tourmaline

2 Hot Pink Ringdant 1.jpg

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
DW is definitely not a one percenter, maybe she should be called a five carater! :mrgreen2:

11.50ct Green Beryl

Green Beryl Ring 3.jpg

27.51ct Yellow Sapphire

Yellow Sapphire and Marquise Diamond Ring 2.jpg

7.40ct Tanzanite

Tanzanite Ring 7.40ct 5.jpg

6.65ct Pink Tourmaline

Pink Tourmaline 6.65ct 1.jpg

8.18ct Hot Pink Tourmaline

2 Hot Pink Ringdant 1.jpg

So many lovely pieces! Your wife has great taste!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@prs That yellow sapphire!!! Sunshine bottled up to sit on the finger :cool2: :bigsmile:

Bluemuse

Shiny_Rock
One of my favourite journeys, stories, and stones. This ring just slays me :love:

Thanks so much, @yssie ! That is so heartwarming to hear!
I got lucky with this piece and I know it.
I am equally enamored of your amazing pearl collection!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results