shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your “extra” look!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't normally wear my set like this but I was craving a more substantial look the last couple of days and my big fingers can handle it :lol-2:
IMG_7301.JPG
IMG_7300.JPG

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't normally wear my set like this but I was craving a more substantial look the last couple of days and my big fingers can handle it :lol-2:
IMG_7301.JPG
IMG_7300.JPG
:love::love::love:

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_7301.JPG
IMG_7300.JPG

ooooooh Schlumberger. Want.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_7301.JPG
IMG_7300.JPG

Gorgeous. :love:

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@nala Thank you!! The more I wear this, the more I like it - like you, dainty just doesn't do it for me although I very much I like it on others!

@HappyNewLife It really is one of my favorite pieces and I'm so happy I chose the two-toned because it's so versatile!

@missy Thank you!!!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy, even I’ve been to Walmart :lol:

I’m sssuming you’ve never seen all those photos of ‘Wal-Martians’ ?

You’d definitely be :-o :shock: :eek2: If you had :lol:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy, even I’ve been to Walmart :lol:

I’m sssuming you’ve never seen all those photos of ‘Wal-Martians’ ?

You’d definitely be :-o :shock: :eek2: If you had :lol:

Oh my no I have not seen photos of War-Martians and haven't even heard of it. Off to google.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh well now I know and I won't share photos as that wouldn't be nice. I don't know why people can be so mean. :(

and @Austina yes you are so right. I am like :-o:shock::eek2:::)

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_7301.JPG
IMG_7300.JPG
That is some serious bling @ac117! :love: I love your e-ring and the Tiffany Schlumberger is such a gorgeous and classic band! I love the two-toned version :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Loving the new blingy additions!:love:

OK so the following rings are not mine (except for the pics where Bea and her bands popped in to say hey:sun:)...

In these 2 photos all the rings are true antiques.
3oldcutstonering.jpg

I really love this pinky ring. Well on me it's a pinky ring on others it is the perfect ring finger ring. LOVE.
2diamondrings.jpg

and lastly here is my dentist's sister's bubble ring. She used the diamonds from her divorce and made this beautiful ring. LOVE it. I think it qualifies as an "extra" look ring. I sure took an extra look when I saw and admired it on her.:appl:

bubblering.jpeg

737liz

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Want over the line, way past the border gaudy? Behold my 12x8mm spinel, I call it my 'Dallas Dynasty' ring. I usually wear it on super scruffy days so that people know I'm not taking myself seriously. If only I had the funds for some of the gorgeousness in this thread.
IMG_20180222_223352.png

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Loving the new blingy additions!:love:

OK so the following rings are not mine (except for the pics where Bea and her bands popped in to say hey:sun:)...

In these 2 photos all the rings are true antiques.
3oldcutstonering.jpg

This really reminds me of Nicole Kidman's engagement ring, which I have loved since forever!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
P

Petalouda

Can I just say I’m loving this thread?? Keep ‘em coming!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks JoJa12345!:wavey:

TogetherIsHappiness

Rough_Rock
What a fun thread! Loving everyone's big bling stacks!
I can't help but take a few quick pics and join in on the fun, I'm actually wearing these 2 rings on different hands today so here it is...
Warning: DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS AT HOME...
IMG_0505.JPG IMG_0511.JPG

Octo2005

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a fun thread! Loving everyone's big bling stacks!
I can't help but take a few quick pics and join in on the fun, I'm actually wearing these 2 rings on different hands today so here it is...
Warning: DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS AT HOME...
IMG_0505.JPG IMG_0511.JPG
Are those french and emerald cut stone on the band? Love it:love:

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my! I just love this thread. Everyone's EXTRA is extra fabulous!
I loaded up 2 fingers worth and joined the fun. IMG_0716.jpg

@Rubies-R-Me I'm still jealous that you have found not one, but TWO 16 stone Schlumberger's with rubies in your size!!!!!! I still look all them and zilch!!! ;(;(;(I know they just started making them again but I do not want to pay for 2 of these suckers!!

But your photo does give me an idea to stack my 2 Tiff yg ruby/diamond carre cut bands on either side of my 16 stone!!! :twisted2: Not sure if my finger can hang with that but I'll sure try!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results