shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your “extra” look!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
9FD53BEF-2A3A-4397-8173-7A063F6B432C.jpeg Do you ever feel like going over the top with your ering? Like, just going super blingy, almost bordering on gaudy? Please share some photos! Here is mine! Don’t be shy!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha I love this topic @nala! @nala and @Staceyjan NICE!:love:
If it is OK here are my (OTT) looks!:lol: Only one of these rings are mine however and pardon all the photos but I hope you enjoy it as much as I am enjoying sharing these with you.:appl:

beaand5.27k.jpg

How to dress up a little red nightgown? Why just add 2 big ole diamonds that's how.
516397BF-C368-4140-9965-F259907BB611.jpeg 7B8B1E6F-9451-4371-BC90-956C6C2C5FE5.jpeg

HRH Francesca approves. But she has a clear favorite and fortunately that's my favorite too. Of course like her momma she wants them ALL. ;-)
835CA7A1-FBF6-4A1C-BAD4-249C5CEA97C9.jpeg

Over 10 carats of OECs...the perfect carat weight don't you think?
AF2D55B6-17B9-46CA-8B75-9D0571409A51.jpeg

Just a little tiara when I visit Costco and such. You can never go wrong with a classic tiara if you kwim.
8DF3ED29-5CA3-47AB-A4A8-EDC2D6D5DFFB.jpeg

and I really think 3 big old cuts are the perfect number to wear on one finger. I mean talk about perfection times 3...
7D47FCA5-B667-474E-B658-67D859AB74C8.jpeg

Sorry my computer stopped letting me add photos so doing it from iPad so here goes nothing.:cheeky:

Last edited:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That tiara....!!....laughing here....

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy - I think Walmart might be more our speed for that type of thing! But - you bet! I would totally join you in this! :D

Count me in. I’ve never been to Walmart so tell me if there’s anything else I need to know. Tiaras-check. How about ruby shoes? Is that a yes or no for Walmart? I know it’s all the rage in Costco these days. :lol:

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Count me in. I’ve never been to Walmart so tell me if there’s anything else I need to know. Tiaras-check. How about ruby shoes? Is that a yes or no for Walmart? I know it’s all the rage in Costco these days. :lol:

Never been to Wal mart????? Oh, girl, you will see things you can't unsee!!!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Can't say I've ever been either. And for a very good reason....

When we first came to the US 15 years ago, we were trying to organize a mattress. We had no idea where to go, so got online and found Walmart - a store we'd heard of. We found a mattress and tried to order it. But the software ordering program wouldn't take our CC. So we called them. The girl we spoke to was adamant that they would not ship overseas. We explained and explained - "we've moved here - we want a mattress delivered in NY." We would have picked it up ourselves, except that we had no car to accommodate it and we'd arrived smack bang in the middle of the 2 largest snow storms on record for NY at that point in time. We explained over and over that our only problem was that their software wouldn't take our Visa card (a problem that has since been confirmed to us can normally be solved by doing the order verbally, over the phone). She said Walmart didn't take overseas Visa because this was America. We told her we lived in NY. She said "But you got the Visa card from Australia." We explained that Visa cards are an international card, applicable worldwide. We went back and forth and she just could NOT understand. And in the end she dropped this beauty.....

"Well, Walmart only sells to American citizens."

Bam. End of story. Never been inside a store.

I've always wanted to call Walmart's customer service and tell them about that classic.

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Literally laughed out loud @mrs-b! !!!!

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium

When we first came to the US 15 years ago, we were trying to organize a mattress. We had no idea where to go, so got online and found Walmart - a store we'd heard of. We found a mattress and tried to order it. But the software ordering program wouldn't take our CC. So we called them. The girl we spoke to was adamant that they would not ship overseas. We explained and explained - "we've moved here - we want a mattress delivered in NY." We would have picked it up ourselves, except that we had no car to accommodate it and we'd arrived smack bang in the middle of the 2 largest snow storms on record for NY at that point in time. We explained over and over that our only problem was that their software wouldn't take our Visa card (a problem that has since been confirmed to us can normally be solved by doing the order verbally, over the phone). She said Walmart didn't take overseas Visa because this was America. We told her we lived in NY. She said "But you got the Visa card from Australia." We explained that Visa cards are an international card, applicable worldwide. We went back and forth and she just could NOT understand. And in the end she dropped this beauty.....

I've always wanted to call Walmart's customer service and tell them about that classic.

what in the world, lol. I'm not a US citizen but have lived here (green card) for 35 years. That is the most asinine customer service comment EVER.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
what in the world, lol. I'm not a US citizen but have lived here (green card) for 35 years. That is the most asinine customer service comment EVER.

It was pretty awesome, wasn't it! :mrgreen:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@nala -

My apologies for the big thread-jack! Here's my over-the-top look, which I am now wearing out to lunch as penance! I blame @redwood66 for this, who I think first suggested this to me....

3.4ct ACA with 1.02ctw sides
2.7ctw eternity.

Total weight, 6.1ctw. Good grief!!

20180206_140359_resized.jpg

20180206_140344_resized.jpg

20180206_140334_resized.jpg

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whole lotta bling right there!!! :appl: Awesome!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I happened to see these photos from long ago the other day and thought to myself...wow, OTT! I seem to remember now I was just doing it as a pink photo op. LOL How nice that you started a thread for OTT : )

img_2694.jpg img_2713.jpg

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hmm I will, I know someone VERY well, he works at corporate office, he'd be interested in hearing this for sure. :) I will say WalMart is trying VERY VERY hard to modernize, in doing so in the last 3 weeks they have laid off 3,500K workers, 500 at WalMart headquarters. They bought JET, they are going full force as a competitor to Amazon.. me? we never shop there.

JoseeCL

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I happened to see these photos from long ago the other day and thought to myself...wow, OTT! I seem to remember now I was just doing it as a pink photo op. LOL How nice that you started a thread for OTT : )

img_2694.jpg img_2713.jpg

I love it! :love:

bosslady05

Rough_Rock
Premium
9FD53BEF-2A3A-4397-8173-7A063F6B432C.jpeg Do you ever feel like going over the top with your ering? Like, just going super blingy, almost bordering on gaudy? Please share some photos! Here is mine! Don’t be shy!

This entire stack is gorg! :love:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My Richard Homer concave cut Amethyst with sky blue Topaz trillions cut by Doug Menadue, in a Theo Fennel inspired design, probably the biggest of my rings in terms of finger coverage.

IMAG1844.jpg
DK :))

Attachments

• 15183681475394234681668379341918.jpg
    15183681475394234681668379341918.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 212

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My Richard Homer concave cut Amethyst with sky blue Topaz trillions cut by Doug Menadue, in a Theo Fennel inspired design, probably the biggest of my rings in terms of finger coverage.

IMAG1844.jpg
DK :))

Purplicious :love: Love this!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A5B2C40C-6BE0-41C2-99C2-B545C58CC18E.png
This entire stack is gorg! :love:
Lol. Thank you. When I posted this thread I was inspired by Kim zolciak’s look. Here is a pic of what extra means to me!

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:eek2:

Woah. So the walmarts in the other 28 countries they have stores in must be awfully slow if they only sell to americans .
They even have walmart in zambia. I wonder how many americans visit daily !

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE all the bling!! My fingers are so short and stumpy that I can't fit much more than this.......

DSC_0426[1].jpg

Or this.........

DSC_1089.JPG

Or maybe I should do this? :lol:

DSC_1940.JPG

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results