shape
carat
color
clarity

show me some BIG wedding bands! suggestions?

magda72

Rough_Rock
Oh, thank you Jeannette, certainly they worked :appl:

This is a whole lot of rings. I'm excited and inspired. Especially the wide plain band looks gorgeous and fits perfectly on your finger. I wish my fingers were as long as yours.

In principle I'm a yellow gold fan, but chicnhed and you perhaps convince me otherwise.

Magda
:wavey:

jeanette

Rough_Rock
by magda72

Here it is in gold but with a engagement ring. For you

67_1.jpg

9322.jpg

These are the traditional wedding rings up to the 6os I hope they come back !! I love seeing them. :love:

maccers

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, I like this thread! Something you don't see everyday. I wonder if I could pull this look off. I have skinny fingers but I'm not sure they are long enough....

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
maccers|1355852221|3334715 said:
Wow, I like this thread! Something you don't see everyday. I wonder if I could pull this look off. I have skinny fingers but I'm not sure they are long enough....

This is an old thread that was bumped up! That said, my wedding band is substantially wider than my eng ring and after a number of years, it's become kind of uncomfortable. I am going to get a thin twisty band to wear as an alternative.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the look of a thick substantial band. The one you picked is awesome. I love the flat even clean look. Have you tried wearing the ering on the inside? My only concern is that the ering almost seems to look like it might fall off your finger because it is so close to the knuckle. But I do love the two together.

Here is my recent up grade with my 15 year 4mm band. I wore this band everyday, and only wore my original solitaire for a total of 2 years out of 15.

in_sun_3.jpg

I'm working on a reset, and the new ring also has a thick band. Two thick bands together. I can't wait!!

alink2.jpg

tsikibriki666

Rough_Rock
I also fell in love with wide wedding bands. We will have them made by goldsmith according to this example:

It will be made of rose gold.

_2456.jpg

magda72

Rough_Rock
jeanette|1355851447|3334709 said:
by magda72

Here it is in gold but with a engagement ring. For you

67_1.jpg

9322.jpg

These are the traditional wedding rings up to the 6os I hope they come back !! I love seeing them. :love:

Jeanette, thank you for remembering me :love: :love:

Magda
:wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results