shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me real life perspective shots of tennis bracelets

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks! Love yours stacked with that bangle!

It looked bigger in that new photo I posted above, and I am happier with it now. :kiss2:

DK :))

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
I love the way your bangle and tennis bracelet look stacked. That's the perfect combo!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wore my second favourite stack with the carré cut bracelet today when I went to have a full afternoon tea with all the trimmings at a nice place.

And the large EC saw some daylight too!

20200819_161320.jpg

DK :))

daisygrl

Brilliant_Rock
I am back with my upgrade from two posts ago (lol). HPD: 5.67ctw, F/G, VS, platinum, four prong (with round-ish look.) This size is so much more "me." IMG_3250.jpg IMG_3299.jpg IMG_3248.jpg

idealw2boys

Shiny_Rock
It’s beautiful on you! Love it .

Are you planning on wearing this daily?

What are your thoughts on the squarish Prongs? Does it help to keep sweaters and such from snagging? Do you feel this prong setting is more secure and makes the stones pop more?

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am back with my upgrade from two posts ago (lol). HPD: 5.67ctw, F/G, VS, platinum, four prong (with round-ish look.) This size is so much more "me." IMG_3250.jpg IMG_3299.jpg IMG_3248.jpg
Wow! That’s gorgeous. Those blingy stones are amazing.

daisygrl

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! That’s gorgeous. Those blingy stones are amazing.

Thank you! I have never thought tiny stones could produce so much light reflection.

Reactions: caf

daisygrl

Brilliant_Rock
It’s beautiful on you! Love it .

Are you planning on wearing this daily?

What are your thoughts on the squarish Prongs? Does it help to keep sweaters and such from snagging? Do you feel this prong setting is more secure and makes the stones pop more?

Thank you. Yes, daily to semi-daily.

I have been very adamant about a 4-prong setting as long as it would not make round stones look square-ish. I like this particular setting because the stones are stacked up as opposed to a 3-prong setting where that one prong separates stones (creating too much of a gap for my taste). Plus, I cannot help but see "Mickey Mouse" ears effect with the 3-prong setting. Those were my thoughts when choosing the setting. I was not concerned about the safety of the stones. For small melee like this one, 3-prong will suffice.

Last edited:

idealw2boys

Shiny_Rock
Thank you. Yes, daily to semi-daily.

I have been very adamant about a 4-prong setting as long as it would not make round stones look square-ish. I like this particular setting because the stones are stacked up as opposed to a 3-prong setting where that one prong separates stones (creating too much of a gap for my taste). Plus, I cannot help but see "Mickey Mouse" ears effect with the 3-prong setting. Those were my thoughts when choosing the setting. I was not concerned about the safety of the stones. For small melee like this one, 3-prong will suffice.
What do you mean by stacked up? I can’t remember what metal did you use? Is this noticeable ( weight wise) when wearing?

Do you wear a watch on your other wrist?

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Additions?

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
9.5ctw G-H VVS1-VS1 diamond bangle bracelet (tennis?) from Parks Fine Group. After being on the waitlist it’s landed on my wrist...
6C49D7B3-68DF-4921-832B-EB6F2DA92D99.jpeg

Attachments

• 9DA01151-A38B-4FBE-BAF6-A5FD5AF3064C.jpeg
    9DA01151-A38B-4FBE-BAF6-A5FD5AF3064C.jpeg
    176.7 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:

Nymf

Shiny_Rock
9.5ctw G-H VVS1-VS1 diamond bangle bracelet (tennis?) from Parks Fine Group. After being on the waitlist it’s landed on my wrist...

OMG you’re the lucky ducky who snagged this bracelet !!! Congrats! It’s gorgeous!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

While I not have any of the tennis bracelets I once owned; I've kept this bangle of yore. I think it was the first price I bought from Wink. Terrible picture but it is a sparkle bomb.

bangle.jpg bangle.jpg

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooo it looks great on you! I was tempted by that 9ct bangle but sadly my wrist is too small.

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
Ooo it looks great on you! I was tempted by that 9ct bangle but sadly my wrist is too small.

Too small? You must have tiny wrists! Diameter is only 2.25inches, very small for a bangle!
Contorting my hand to get in was totally worth it! The things we do for bling.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Too small? You must have tiny wrists! Diameter is only 2.25inches, very small for a bangle!

Haha yeah I have a 6 inch wrist and tiny hands. I can wriggle out of bangles accidentally pretty easily.

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
I hear that - also 6 inch wrists here. But bigger taekwondo and violin hands so it was nothing short of a miracle getting IN. For those trying to get into small bangles, i hear panty hose or a plastic bag help.

This bangle is glorious! And I’m so surprised to see a slip-on bangle sold in the west - I’ve never seen it here before, usually always the clasp one! Congratulations on squeezing your hand through - I know what a pain that can be haha. Looks fantastic on your wrist, so delicate and beautiful. I have the same issue as you of thinner wrists and wider hands and I actually always get the 2.25” size as well (called 2-4 in the indian size chart if you ever want to buy bangles from India btw) and it takes a solid 5-10 mins of effort and cursing to get it in place.

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
This bangle is glorious! And I’m so surprised to see a slip-on bangle sold in the west - I’ve never seen it here before, usually always the clasp one! Congratulations on squeezing your hand through - I know what a pain that can be haha. Looks fantastic on your wrist, so delicate and beautiful. I have the same issue as you of thinner wrists and wider hands and I actually always get the 2.25” size as well (called 2-4 in the indian size chart if you ever want to buy bangles from India btw) and it takes a solid 5-10 mins of effort and cursing to get it in place.

Funny you mention it, I went to an Indian bangles website to learn how to properly measure my wrist. Yep, cursing and heart palpitating while getting it on!

Funny you mention it, I went to an Indian bangles website to learn how to properly measure my wrist. Yep, cursing and heart palpitating while getting it on!

It doesn’t work so well with diamonds since they get dirty but a little Vaseline on your hands works wonders if you have a ton of bangles to slip on.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results