Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me real life perspective shots of tennis bracelets

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
Here's my 4.27 cttw semi-bezel. I pretty much wear this one every day. If I had to do it over again I might get slightly larger stones. :naughty:

_21520.jpg

_21521.jpg

_21522.jpg
@Catmom I know this is an old thread, but do you still love your semi bezel tennis bracelet? Unfortunately, I recently lost mine so looking at replacement options. :(

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Catmom I know this is an old thread, but do you still love your semi bezel tennis bracelet? Unfortunately, I recently lost mine so looking at replacement options. :(
Hi Taylorbug, yes I do! I know I said I might have gone larger but after wearing it for a few years I think it's a perfect everyday bracelet and I pretty much wear it every day. I love how "slinky" it is and there are no prongs to catch on anything. It can stand on it's own but is not too big to "stack". I've gotten into stacking bracelets lately, lol.

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Taylorbug, yes I do! I know I said I might have gone larger but after wearing it for a few years I think it's a perfect everyday bracelet and I pretty much wear it every day. I love how "slinky" it is and there are no prongs to catch on anything. It can stand on it's own but is not too big to "stack". I've gotten into stacking bracelets lately, lol.
@Catmom I like the safety clasp on yours better than the one that goes underneath the bracelet. The one i lost had the clasp underneath and it had gotten loose. Probably the reason it is now GONE! :(

Hounddog

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
69E8801B-47BB-43D7-81E7-9A1C4A7BA028.jpeg
I’ve loved reading this thread, its so wonderful to see all the amazing bracelets, thank you for sharing them.
I fell in love with a fabulous pre-loved Diamond Line bracelet and pre-loved Ring by the same company a few years ago when I was on holiday.
Unfortunately, as it would have been a seriously considered but ‘Impulse buy’ (if that’s a real thing) I didn’t buy either of them.
Ever since, and we’re talking years now, I’ve regretted not buying the Line Bracelet....it was ‘SO me’ and I felt bereaved afterwards! (Maybe a bit too much emotion for a bracelet I know ..but....!)
I watched it online after returning home (calculating and cogitating) and it took several weeks but some very fortunate lady now wears it. I do hope she adores it and wears it often. (If you’re on PS please post images).

I still wish I’d just gone for it and bought it.....thrown caution to the wind!
It was a fair price....just one I couldn’t justify at the time!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Catmom I like the safety clasp on yours better than the one that goes underneath the bracelet. The one i lost had the clasp underneath and it had gotten loose. Probably the reason it is now GONE! :(
I'm so sorry you lost your bracelet. That feeling you get in the pit of your stomach is just awful. I really hope you find one that makes your heart sing.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m excited to post my tennis bracelet again after almost 6 years. I pulled it out during this covid time and find it super easy to wear and clean. Soap and water are not issues. Low maintenance is key.
A398BCC7-851F-4DF0-9222-26F97F52D0D9.jpeg
3699114E-CE0E-4931-96FD-09007D3D183A.jpeg
LOVE the combo of line of sparkle on the wrist and line of sparkle on the finger :love:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m excited to post my tennis bracelet again after almost 6 years. I pulled it out during this covid time and find it super easy to wear and clean. Soap and water are not issues. Low maintenance is key.
A398BCC7-851F-4DF0-9222-26F97F52D0D9.jpeg
3699114E-CE0E-4931-96FD-09007D3D183A.jpeg

Oooh!! :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

I don't remember you buying these. Now, you're making me crave a tennis bracelet !!;(

The 5-stone ring ain't shabby either! How big are those stones? And what finger size are you?

LLJsmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh!! :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

I don't remember you buying these. Now, you're making me crave a tennis bracelet !!;(

The 5-stone ring ain't shabby either! How big are those stones? And what finger size are you?
Thank you @Phoenix. Any tennis bracelet of yours would be spectacular.
My five stone has 30 pointers and I’m a 4.5. It’s an early piece, Relatively.

I was just going to post exactly the same thing :lol:
@LLJsmom Fantastic RH look! Please indulge us with more pictures & details on that ring :kiss2:
Thank you @Alex T. There is an old thread on it. I had converted an old ering setting into this 5 stone. All E-F MRBs. Will look for it.

LLJsmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium

@Alex T and @Phoenix here is my humble five stone. THe setting is pretty indestructible and very low. Protects my stones but not at all graceful or swoopy.

Alex T

Ideal_Rock
Premium

@Alex T and @Phoenix here is my humble five stone. THe setting is pretty indestructible and very low. Protects my stones but not at all graceful or swoopy.
Gorgeous! And exactly my type of indestructible ring - I have form when it comes to damaging rings :lol:

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@SB621 & @mermaid do you wear your graduated OEC bracelets often? Do you find that the largest diamonds tend to rotate to face the ground?

Thank you!

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Archduchess Eleonore von Habsburg and Jérôme d’Ambrosio Royal Wedding
    Archduchess Eleonore von Habsburg and Jérôme d’Ambrosio Royal Wedding
    August Birthstone 2020: Peridot
    August Birthstone 2020: Peridot
    Fabulous 5 Carat Emerald Cut and More!
    Fabulous 5 Carat Emerald Cut and More!

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.