shape
carat
color
clarity

Should joining Pricescope come with a warning?

metall

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Well having extra "funds" is a problem for me, but somehow I always find a way to get what I want!

Same, I'm not at place where I can spend Willy nilly, but I've learned to budget and control my impulses. Actually, reading people's stories on PS has taught me to look for better quality over quantity, and makes me a more savvy buyer.

Also, looking at all these beautys grad helped me set some GOALS!

bmfang

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My wife thinks i’m weird for spending time on PS. And thinking of future jewellery to buy for her. No wonder some of my female colleagues at work have described me as a dandy! :lol:

angeljosephy

Rough_Rock
Premium
My wife thinks i’m weird for spending time on PS. And thinking of future jewellery to buy for her. No wonder some of my female colleagues at work have described me as a dandy! :lol:

dandy
ˈdandi/
noun
  1. a man unduly concerned with looking stylish and fashionable.
  2. an excellent thing of its kind.
Which one do you mean?:lol:

bmfang

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
dandy
ˈdandi/
noun
  1. a man unduly concerned with looking stylish and fashionable.
  2. an excellent thing of its kind.
Which one do you mean?:lol:

I think they mean the former! :lol:

I have also been called “stray” or “gaight” as well in that I am the gay-est straight guy they know!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, ruined for life!
In a good way.

Of course I would say...”in a good way”. I’m now an addict, what do you expect?!

We could post a warning, but who would believe how quickly and powerfully the insidous diamond fever spreads to all parts of one’s life.

Cassie_ann

Rough_Rock

I would love if my fiancée did that :love:.

I’ve always loved jewelry and watches particularly pocket watches ever since I was a child. Other than my ering and a replica of the cross necklace from Cruel Intentions the rest of my jewelry is mostly from Forever 21 lol. As I get older, I want to invest in more quality pieces over quantity;this applies to more than just jewelry, but also handbags,clothes, and shoes. PS, Pinterest, and IG can be all be dangerous places for someone like me. Once I see something I love I become fixated on it and will spend all my time looking at trying to find the best deal so I can have it :twisted2::lol:.
I always said I wanted a 2 carat engagement ring just, because I liked the way it sounded and looks. After finding PS I still love 2 carat rings, but a 2.5-3 carat ring is also very nice :mrgreen2:. My ering is 1.51 oval and I love it. I don’t ever plan to upgrade unless it gets lost,stolen,etc.( which I hope never happens).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results