shape
carat
color
clarity

Shoes...

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Here are my wedding shoes. Martinez Valero Olivia in Ivory.

jggweddingshoesmva (5).JPG

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Engagement party shoes! Betsey Johnson "Gemma"

Betsey%20Johnson%20Gemma.JPG

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I have a pair to share with you guys tonight. I''m getting them from Bakers. I am in looove

MrsG

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/28/2009 1:38:40 AM
Author: FrekeChild
Engagement party shoes! Betsey Johnson ''Gemma''

Betsey%20Johnson%20Gemma.JPG

Those are so cute Freke. I recently got a pair of Betseys. I''ll take some pictures and post them soon.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Where are those pictures ladies?!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Freke, I saw these and thought you may be interested.
Such an amazing green, and I remember you saying you always have a hard time finding green shoes.

Link

purplediamond

Rough_Rock
wow ladies!!!! all of your shoes are gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!

purplediamond

Rough_Rock
freke-how many pairs of shoes do you have?

purplediamond

Rough_Rock
these chloes are gorgeous-do you collect any other chloes?

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Somewhere around 150 pairs I think... I haven''t taken an inventory in a while, so I couldn''t say for sure. I have a thread somewhere called "Freke''s Shoe Closet", but it''s pretty old and outdated. The shoes that have been bought since then have been fewer in number, but have had a higher price tag per pair (Kate Spades, Pucci, Betsey Johnson, etc.)

I should probably do another inventory. Believe it or not, I have a few listed for sale around the internet, but none have sold yet.
3.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/10/2009 11:06:57 PM
Author: princessplease
Freke, I saw these and thought you may be interested.
Such an amazing green, and I remember you saying you always have a hard time finding green shoes.

Link
Thanks PP, those are pretty cool. I''m cut off of buying shoes for a while though.
8.gif

purplediamond

Rough_Rock
wow freke-that is a lot of shoe!!!!!!!!!!you are a lucky girl!!!!!!!!!where do you keep them all?

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/12/2009 5:11:33 PM
Author: purplediamond
wow freke-that is a lot of shoe!!!!!!!!!!you are a lucky girl!!!!!!!!!where do you keep them all?
Luckily we have a pretty big walk in closet, but they are all over the top shelf, and on racks around the perimeter on the floor. I have also run out of room. So boxes are starting to pile on the floor again...

...sigh...

purplediamond

Rough_Rock
i have been drooling over all of your shoes!!! what is the last pair of shoes you were contemplating purchasing?

purplediamond

Rough_Rock
wow freke! i just saw your wedding shoes, they are amazing, you did such a great job!!!!

do you have any other stuart weitzmans?

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/12/2009 5:18:35 PM
i have been drooling over all of your shoes!!! what is the last pair of shoes you were contemplating purchasing?
The last pair of shoes I thought about buying...I bought. Besides the Guiseppe Zanotti''s that I lusted after, but couldn''t afford AND they were sold out of my size...Here''s a pic.

Zanotti blue unattainable.JPG

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/12/2009 11:45:19 PM
wow freke! i just saw your wedding shoes, they are amazing, you did such a great job!!!!

do you have any other stuart weitzmans?
Thanks. I do not actually. I was going to buy a pair from a friend, but they ended up being too conservative and we''re having to cut down on non-essentials at the moment.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/12/2009 4:47:35 PM
these chloes are gorgeous-do you collect any other chloes?

thankyou purple.
I do own a chloe bay bag which I treasure, but no other chloe shoes at
this stage.

purplediamond

Rough_Rock
which bag do you have? I would love to see it.....please??????????

purplediamond

Rough_Rock
shoes can never be non-essentials
1.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
I may just have to scoop them up, Freke.
9.gif

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
I''ve been drooling over all these gorgeous shoes!

Just want to share this special pair. I got them while vacationing in Buenos Aires this past May. They''re from COMME IL FAUT, a tango show designer. The shopping experience was divine- you first get buzzed into their salon. They gaze at your feet and ask questions about your favorite colors. Then the fun begins- they start bringing out boxes from the stockroom. I tried on about 25 pairs! The shoes were a perfect fit, they correctly guessed my size. They don''t allow picture-taking, and only have a couple of pairs displayed in a case in the salon. I heard that they''re constantly introducing new styles, and just phase out the older ones. So if you see something you like, you have to grab it that day.

In the end, I picked these silvery lovelies. They''re easily 4 inches tall, which is VERY high for me. But they''re v. comfy. Now I just have to go tango dancing!

CGtangoshoes.JPG

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/13/2009 12:41:49 PM
shoes can never be non-essentials
1.gif
Woman after my own heart. But seriously, we''ve had a BAD time of it this month, so unless it''s food or toiletries, it''s not being purchased.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/13/2009 12:34:19 PM
which bag do you have? I would love to see it.....please??????????

Hi purple,
I have the Bay bag in black with brass hardware..(larger version). I only use it very occasionally as I''d like to keep it looking good for years to
come.
I don''t want to pics post here as it''s the shoe thread, but you''re in luck..
There''s a couple pics in this thread from awhile back, and also my other fave pair of heels my Marc Jacobs black patents.
5.gif

link to thread

disclaimer: my closet was a disgrace then -
40.gif
I''ve recently had a massive
garage sale, which did wonders for the organizational spirit
in my closet, lol!

DearBuddha

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/7/2009 10:22:49 PM

Princessplease-my mother has that same exact tattoo, but it''s a different spot. That''s funny! I''m sure you love it as much as she loves hers!
37.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/15/2009 8:23:56 AM
Author: DearBuddha
Date: 6/7/2009 10:22:49 PM

Princessplease-my mother has that same exact tattoo, but it''s a different spot. That''s funny! I''m sure you love it as much as she loves hers!
37.gif

I love my tattoo so much
9.gif
What a small world that your mom has the same tat in a different spot!

purplediamond

Rough_Rock
what did the sw''s look like? was your friend upset that you didn''t purchase them from her?

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
Holy Cow! I can''t believe that I hadn''t seen this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You all have amazing shoe collections!!! MrsG, I''ve never ever disliked my small feet until I realized even if I become your bestie, you still can''t share your shoes with me!!!!

I took boudoir photos for FI as a wedding present and this is one pic that didn''t make the album for FI, but I am definitely printing and framing. I had a ton of outfits and brought a bunch of shoes for them and at one point there was a pile of shoes and she asked me if I wanted a couple of pictures of my shoes...

I really love this one because it shoes my wedding shoes (which I am wearing in this pic) and the hot pink shoes that were the first pair FI bought me on the far right.

From Left to Right are: Manolo Blahnik Prisca in Pewter, Chrisitan Louboutin Iowa in Black, Jimmy Choo Smooth in Silver, Manolo Blahnik Hangisi in Cobalt, Manalo Blahnik Amadea in Burgundy and Manolo Blahnik Nefasta in Pink.

BD7190901.JPG

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
This one DID make the album, but I thought it would be safe to post here because you can''t really see anything but my legs!

BD7190902.JPG

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
AWESOME shoes!!!!!!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results