shape
carat
color
clarity

Shoes...

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
And while I was at it, and since it''s almost summer, I had to get these....

BEGGoldShoes1.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Another

BEGGoldShoes2.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Foot shot!

BEGGoldShoes3.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love them BEG!!!! So cute! And you can wear them with anything since they are metallics!!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My kenneth Cole reaction Summer nite shoe,,, ugg I bought these last year just b/c I had to have it but 8 months later...ebay has this for half the price.. new too
7.gif

oh well you gotta get what you gotta get...

summernitekennethcole111.JPG

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/16/2009 5:30:37 PM
Author: FrekeChild
Love them BEG!!!! So cute! And you can wear them with anything since they are metallics!!

Thanks Freke! I can''t wait to start wearing the gold ones - I''m in flip flops now, and despite the fact that it''s May, my feet are FREEZING.

The silver ones are cute, but NOT meant for standing in for hours at a wedding....my feet wanted to revolt and kill the rest of my body by the end
3.gif

clop

Shiny_Rock
oooh! everyone has such nice droolworthy shoes!

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
I''m so terrible, but here is a picture of the wedges I got awhile ago! Better late than never, I guess.

bwedges.jpg

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
I got this pair of Nina shoes yesterday. I couldn''t pass them up, they were marked down to $32 from $90! They are gorgeous and the little rhinestones are so cute!

ninashoes.jpg

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/24/2009 4:42:55 PM
Author: star sparkle
I''m so terrible, but here is a picture of the wedges I got awhile ago! Better late than never, I guess.

LOVE them!!!!!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Ugh! I''m such a total dag - here I am posting a new thread about my shoes and how to care for them,
and I didn''t even realize there is this huge established shoe thread just below, lol..

Ok than, may I pls present my new Chloe heels? I love them - I''m digging lavender alot recently (I need a lavender gem, lol), but when I saw these on
the shelf I thought "hrmm..colouful shoes are not really me"...well, that story quickly changed once I tried them on!
I love everything about them - I hardly wear heels, so this height is perfect for me, and the lavender and tan combo looks just plain pretty on I must say
5.gif

heaps of pics!

DSC04251rs.JPG

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
I had to use flash for most of these as it seemed to show the colour more accurately..

one shoe..

DSC04231rs.JPG

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
two shoes!

I love the shape, they''re surprisingly comfortable for new designer shoes. And the stacked heel is great
for non-heel wearers like me - I think its about 2in, which is really as much as I''m confortable in.

DSC04234rs.JPG

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
ok, last one! I hope I didn''t post too many..?

I swear, if I had my wedding coming up, I would wear these for sure, and have some kind of lilac accent on my dress like a sash or in my
bouquet or something.
1.gif

I do have a second new pair to share too - but batteries in camera are dead for now.
5.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
whoops, the pic would help - sorry!

cheers for letting me share!

DSC04237rs.JPG

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/24/2009 4:44:05 PM
I got this pair of Nina shoes yesterday. I couldn''t pass them up, they were marked down to $32 from $90! They are gorgeous and the little rhinestones are so cute!
BWAH HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You realize that of course FI bought me these, only in silver, right? I mean, how terribly typical of us to buy the same shoe!!!!!!!!!!!!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
And AJ, where is that second pair of shoes? And silly, you should know by now that there is no such thing as too many pictures! In fact, can we get a side profile? That heel looks interesting, and I wanna see it better!

FI bought me something very similar to these tonight...Heck, they may be the same shoes, mine just seem to have a different pattern, but knowing Pucci, that doesn't really matter that much!!!

I need to take pics of my shoes. I suck, I know.

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/2/2009 5:12:41 AM
Date: 5/24/2009 4:44:05 PM

You realize that of course FI bought me these, only in silver, right? I mean, how terribly typical of us to buy the same shoe!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used to have these too! They were really uncomfy though...my feet are shaped weird. They are gorgeous though!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/2/2009 5:15:48 AM
And AJ, where is that second pair of shoes? And silly, you should know by now that there is no such thing as too many pictures! In fact, can we get a side profile? That heel looks interesting, and I wanna see it better!

Hey Freke - I didn''t do the other ones, as no one commented on the first ones, so I thought nobody liked them...
7.gif

Actually, I am angry at the other ones - they look deceptively comfy (leather flats) but I wore them for the first time today and have ridiculous blisters all over my heels
39.gif
Even with two band-aids on, I had to give up and walk to my car bare foot, lol...I''m thinking I will take them to the bootmaker to be stretched a lil?

But they are very pretty, so I will happily take some pics for you.

Did you mean like this of the Chloe? I think its a stacked wooden heel..

DSC04239rs.JPG

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
MORE PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And yes a bootmaker/shoe cobbler/shoe repair store should be able to stretch them a bit. I have a pair that did that as well...

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
I love love love the Chloe one!!!!!

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/2/2009 5:12:41 AM

Well of course he did! LOL!

Our list of matching shoes keeps growing!
36.gif
31.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have Pucci pics! I''m just going to post one though...

Please disregard the mess in the background. It is on my list of things to do.

Do you guys think that''s the Orchidea? I''ll post the pic from amazon in the post after this one.

IMG_5686 freke2.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
So?

Pucci Orchidea.JPG

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/3/2009 12:16:34 PM
So?
oooh, this one I likey!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love those SDL. So hot in that orange!!!!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Freke, LOVELY!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

My new Dolce and Gabbana''s.

dgshoes1.jpg

princessplease

Ideal_Rock

dgshoes2.jpg

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
princessplease, I love your teeny tiny stars! So pretty!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/8/2009 12:51:40 AM
Author: Bliss
princessplease, I love your teeny tiny stars! So pretty!

Thank you Bliss
9.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results