shape
carat
color
clarity

Shoes...

MrsG

Shiny_Rock
WannaBMrsH, thank you. I love your pictures. I''m thinking of doing something like that myself.
Well, I was going to get diamond studs for my birthday next month. Instead I talked my husband into buying me an early birthday present yesterday.
I don''t have foot shots yet, but I thought I''d share. They are bright orange Jimmy Choo Octave
30.gif
30.gif

choosoctave.jpg

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Wanna - those photos are awesome!!!

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
you ladies have the most beautiful shoes ever!

i wish i had more money to spend on nice shoes. my dream is to own a pair of CL heels...those red soles are killer!

i posted some pics of some turquoise heels on the LIW small talk thread, and Freke recommended i post here.
9.gif
i got them online at gojane.com and they were super cheap! i don''t wear heels that often (if at all), which is why i forgo the more expensive shoes. i also think i have wide feet so i''ve never been able to find a pair of really comfortable heels either. anyway, here is one:

turqheel.jpg

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
frontal view:

turqheel2.jpg

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
here''s a shot of my turquoise pumps:

turqpump.jpg

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
wannaB - your shoes are FANTASTIC! what a lovely collection and your photographer did an awesome job as well.
36.gif
i''m sure your FI loved the pics as well
31.gif

cammy85

Shiny_Rock
VIP those shoes are gorgeous! I love the color! I would so get a pair of those right now if i could! This thread makes me drool!

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you! I love my collection of shoes. I love to see everyone else''s shoes and I am always thinking of what my next buy will be!

cammy85

Shiny_Rock

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
innocentwhistle.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I KNOW you guys have been buying shoes lately. I KNOW IT.

Because I have been! And it''s that time of year for FALL STUFF!

My most recent purchase, DKNY grey sequined pumps. I can''t wait to get them!

Donna Karan Peep Toes grey.JPG

Shopaholic

Shiny_Rock
EEEK! I love shoes! I guess all this time I missed this thread! (well, really it''s only been recently that I migrated out of the SMTR forum into that other forums, like this one!) and for goodness sake, my username is even Shopaholic! Even tailored my closet around shoes (and handbags, hehe!)

I love all the shoes being shown, keep them coming!!! I will take some pics of some of my favorites to post soon!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/18/2009 6:03:16 PM
Author: FrekeChild
I KNOW you guys have been buying shoes lately. I KNOW IT.

Because I have been! And it''s that time of year for FALL STUFF!

My most recent purchase, DKNY grey sequined pumps. I can''t wait to get them!

Oh, they''re awesome!

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock
I CAN'T believe I never saw this thread until now!! SOOOOO many pretties!!!

I need some dust, ladies. DH of almost a year went above and beyond and surprised me (early) with a my first pair of Louboutin's as an anniversary gift. I got them early because we just suck at waiting out gift occasions (giver wants to give and see the happy face, recipient is always dying of curiosity/excitement...we crack, every time), but it's a good thing because they're TOO SMALL.
39.gif
We both would have been really upset if he gave them to me later and I couldn't wear them out for our anni dinner. Barney's doesn't do exchanges, just returns, so he ordered me the next size up (40 from a 39.5 to start) and hopefully the new ones fit and we'll just have to return the first pair. If the 40 is still too small, then we box them up together and save on shipping. However, I'm really nervous about whether the new ones fit, because if they don't then I have to hope that a) the 40.5 becomes available, or b) the 41 isn't too big.
40.gif

He got me the black suede Ron Rons, and I just love them to pieces. I don't want to have to trade for a different styleor leather if I can help it! By chance, has anyone seen them in-store at any of the big dept stores?

Forgive the crappy cellphone pic and mess of electronics in the background...

clronron.jpg

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/31/2009 4:46:09 PM
Author: ladyciel
I CAN''T believe I never saw this thread until now!! SOOOOO many pretties!!!

I need some dust, ladies. DH of almost a year went above and beyond and surprised me (early) with a my first pair of Louboutin''s as an anniversary gift. I got them early because we just suck at waiting out gift occasions (giver wants to give and see the happy face, recipient is always dying of curiosity/excitement...we crack, every time), but it''s a good thing because they''re TOO SMALL.
39.gif
We both would have been really upset if he gave them to me later and I couldn''t wear them out for our anni dinner. Barney''s doesn''t do exchanges, just returns, so he ordered me the next size up (40 from a 39.5 to start) and hopefully the new ones fit and we''ll just have to return the first pair. If the 40 is still too small, then we box them up together and save on shipping. However, I''m really nervous about whether the new ones fit, because if they don''t then I have to hope that a) the 40.5 becomes available, or b) the 41 isn''t too big.
40.gif

He got me the black suede Ron Rons, and I just love them to pieces. I don''t want to have to trade for a different styleor leather if I can help it! By chance, has anyone seen them in-store at any of the big dept stores?

Forgive the crappy cellphone pic and mess of electronics in the background...
STILL so jealous of these. ***DUST***DUST***DUST*** darling!!!

PS: Love the Bronte quote...

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock
Yay, they came and they fit!!

LadyCLBs.jpg

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/3/2009 2:12:43 PM
those are gorgeous on you !!

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you, bebe!

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/3/2009 2:12:43 PM

Those look awesome!
30.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
They''re HOT!!!!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/3/2009 9:25:02 PM
Author: princessplease
They''re HOT!!!!!
the legs or the shoes?
innocentwhistle.gif

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, everyone!! DF, you gave me a pretty good chuckle there.
5.gif

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
I feel like I can finally join this thread. I got a fun pair of shoes about a month ago. A pair of Kate spade pumps. Totally an impulse purchace. I almost never wear heals, but these are just so pretty. And BF loves them
31.gif

The only bad thing is I want more Kate Spade shoes now.

funspadepumps.jpg

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Those are really cute, LF! Love the color!

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, I am still breaking them in, but they are fun to wear.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/5/2009 11:32:09 PM
Author: LtlFirecracker
HI:

Great lookers! Love the color....(I sound like I''m on the Colored Gemstone forum!
9.gif
)

cheers--Sharon

bebe

Ideal_Rock
http://ninashoes.com/

just wanted to post this link
apparently you can design your own shoe, color wise and heel height (from their style)

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/6/2009 11:45:54 AM
Author: canuk-gal
Date: 9/5/2009 11:32:09 PM

Author: LtlFirecracker

HI:

Great lookers! Love the color....(I sound like I''m on the Colored Gemstone forum!
9.gif
)

cheers--Sharon

Well, the color + style is what made me buy these shoes

Bebe - thanks for the link. I will have to keep that in mind since most of the time heals are too high for me.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results