wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/5/2009 6:44:12 PM
Author: LtlFirecracker
The profile view

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
These are super cute! I love Kate Spade! Congrats!

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/3/2009 2:12:43 PM
Author: ladyciel
Yay, they came and they fit!!
Ladyciel, you are going to love your Ron Rons! Those look gorgeous on you and you will find that they go with everything.

My CL collection is growing at an alarming rate, but I find that I wear my Ron Rons (I have them in brown glittart) and my declics (black suede) much more often than the other styles. You will get used to the sizing eventually as well. I wear three different sizes in CL, but now I can tell what size I will need just by looking at the style and heel height.

Congrats on your lovely Loubies! They look fantastic on your long legs!

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, wannaB! I just got to wear them out for the first time tonight (anniversary dinner), and I''m amazed at how comfortable they are for the heel height. The suede just melded itself to my feet. As for the going with everything.... I probably spent 30 minutes after I first got them just trying them on with practically everything in my closet. I pity every other pair of black shoes I own, because they just aren''t going to see the light of day very often anymore.
9.gif

I will say, seeing the red sole scuffed is kind of sad. I KNOW it''s normal, but it still bugs me a bit. Have you had the vibram (or similar) soles put on any of your Loubies? I''m considering it not so much for preserving the red color but just to prolong the life of the shoes...

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, I''ve bought the red Vibram soles from ebay in lots before to save on shipping and I''ve got two pairs right now that are resoled.

Just make sure that when you take them to the cobbler that you advise him to cut the Vibram sole to the shoes and not the shoes to the sole because some cobbler''s don''t know how important it is that you leave the logo on the sole. In case you ever want to resell them, most people won''t buy them if the loopy L in Louboutin in cut off.

They do extend the life of your shoes greatly!

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/14/2009 1:39:23 PM
Author: wannaBMrsH
Yes, I''ve bought the red Vibram soles from ebay in lots before to save on shipping and I''ve got two pairs right now that are resoled.

Just make sure that when you take them to the cobbler that you advise him to cut the Vibram sole to the shoes and not the shoes to the sole because some cobbler''s don''t know how important it is that you leave the logo on the sole. In case you ever want to resell them, most people won''t buy them if the loopy L in Louboutin in cut off.

They do extend the life of your shoes greatly!

Thanks for the tips! I''ve seen some photos from horrified Loubie owners who had the signature on their shoes chopped off or in half, and while I don''t think I will EVER consider selling this pair, I still think I''d prefer to keep the sig intact if at all possible.

Just as a note for anyone here considering a pair of CLs of their own
31.gif
, when people say the suede loosens up, they MEAN IT. This pair was still a bit snug, especially in the toe box, and after maybe 30 minutes total with them on at home and wearing them out to dinner, they''re loose enough that I might have to get some inserts to keep them from slipping off my heel. However, they also feel like slippers. Ok, so that''s a BIT of an exaggeration given that no 100mm heel can ACTUALLY feel like bunny slippers, but I''m still impressed and in love with them.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have to add my newest shoes...

Martinez Valero Letty

Martinez Valero Letty.JPG

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dolce Vita Madison

Dolce Vita Madison.JPG

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Marciano Chiara

Guess by Marciano Chiara.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
And wedding shoe pair #4,568.

Ok, #3.

Nina Chrys in silver (my MOH has them in black, so we''re being matchy matchy).

Nina Chrys.JPG

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
LOVE the new shoes, Liz!!!!!!! They all are great, especially the MV''s.

Here are my latest pair, Calvin Klein Sarkia

calvin-klein-pump1.jpg

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Oooooh, I wanna play! I'm a shoe addict. I own well over 100 pairs. Most of them are comfort shoes that go with work or casual outfits...blacks, browns, navy blues, etc. I have a lot of Clarks/Privos and Birkenstocks, for example. In the last couple of years, I've developed more of a personal sense of style and gotten into heels, especially the pointy-toed variety. I'm also an extremely frugal shoe buyer (if you don't actually consider the sheer number of pairs!)...I don't think I've ever spent over $100 on a single pair of shoes! I get a lot of them at TJ Maxx and Marshalls.

My most recent acquisition is a great pair of Cole Haan fuchsia "Carma" pumps with the almond-shaped toe. The Nike Air soles are so comfy!

Here they are in the correct color:
carma-fuchsia.jpg

And here's a picture that shoes the detail a little bit more, but it's the wrong color:
3279-829573-p.jpg

Love seeing all of your shoes!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
I love the color of the shoes, jstar!!!!!

diamondgirl4382

Shiny_Rock
Jstar, if I may ask, where did you find the Cole Haan pumps for under $100? I''ve wanted a pair of those Nike heels for a while!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Alrighty. I''ve been investing in clothes lately, with only one pair of cheap-o boots (Candies from Kohls) but I KNOW someone else out there has bought some shoes lately. So, lets see ''em!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
I don't think you wanna see my latest shoe purchase. They fall into the "sensible, warm, and suitable only for office work" category.

ETA: Okay. Question.

How do you ladies walk in those ginormous heels!?!?! You put me in anything over an inch and I topple over. Even 1" is pushing it.
40.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/7/2009 2:12:36 PM
Author: geckodani
I don''t think you wanna see my latest shoe purchase. They fall into the ''sensible, warm, and suitable only for office work'' category.

ETA: Okay. Question.

How do you ladies walk in those ginormous heels!?!?! You put me in anything over an inch and I topple over. Even 1'' is pushing it.
40.gif
Carefully.
9.gif

Really, heel first. Otherwise the ball of your foot will kill you. After that, carefully. Seriously. I walk very cautiously in heels. Mostly for my and the shoe''s safety.

I just went on a mini boot shopping spree...I''ll post some pics.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Candies Deidra, also seen on Britney Spears in her Fall Candies Campaign...

Candies Deidra.JPG

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nine West Indina in Pearl

Nine west Idina white.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
And Boutique 9 Mila in dark grey.

BTW, if anyone is interested, Nine West is having a 30% off sale on some of their boots for Columbus Day. Which is why I went on a spree!

Boutique 9 Mila boot.jpg

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Freke - those are great! Totally jealous.
1.gif

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/7/2009 4:20:14 PM
Author: FrekeChild
Candies Deidra, also seen on Britney Spears in her Fall Candies Campaign...

I want. Send them to me pls.
3.gif

meresal

Ideal_Rock
I got new Choos yesterday!! And I get to wear them this weekend!!

FYI... these are to replace the most uncomfortable shoes in the WORLD, that I swear I'm going to throw out everytime I have to wear them... and then never have, because I don't have any other gold heels.

30.gif

Freke: Have you seen all these new half bootie half pumps?!?! I'm in LOVE!! I'll try and find a pic.

chooshoegold10809.jpg

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/8/2009 11:12:42 AM
Author: meresal
I got new Choos yesterday!! And I get to wear them this weekend!!

FYI... these are to replace the most uncomfortable shoes in the WORLD, that I swear I''m going to throw out everytime I have to wear them... and then never have, because I don''t have any other gold heels.

30.gif

Freke: Have you seen all these new half bootie half pumps?!?! I''m in LOVE!! I''ll try and find a pic.
These are a less flashy version, but there are a few leather ones with a flap that falls off the arch of the foot!
30.gif

halfboothaldpumpyay.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Meresal--those are kinda cool! I hadn''t seen that particular pair, but I know what you''re talking about for sure! I think those are way better than this other new trend that I''m TOTALLY not understanding--peeptoe boots. WHAT IS THE POINT?! I mean, when I wear boots, it''s because I don''t want my feet to be cold, and the peeptoe totally defeats that purpose!

Linky

Prada weird boots freke.JPG

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
My first pair of new heels in several months! Nine West Rocha in medium red suede.
36.gif

41nAHAVw7mL._AA280_.jpg

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
And a real life picture...

ninewestrocha.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cute shoes everybody. I stop by this thread every once in a while to gawk at shoes I could IN NO WAY EVER WALK IN
3.gif
. It just so happens I was stalking some shoes I saw on Glee this week -- as if that wasn''t the nerdiest most age inappropriate thing I could be doing on a Sat afternoon but I was so proud that I actually found them. It took a couple of hours of search & a lot of random guessing but, long story short, I ordered them! Had an Amex gift card b-day pressie just waiting for a random non-practical purchase and that''s what this is! NO, they''re not stilettos or designer or SUPAH SEXAH but I''m thrilled. About my sleuthing & new SHOES! Hope they fit okay. Hate returning shoes via mail.

Oh, and if anyone is near an Off-Fifth outlet store this weekend, there was a major designer sale with lots of Choos and Guccis and Prada and Blahniks etc -- around the $200 mark even! I tried on these hilariously tippy mirror platforms from Choo that were my size (42) but passed as I seriously couldn''t get out the door in them. In another life maybe.
5.gif

gleeshoes.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results