shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your...closet!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Hi all,
there may already be something simliar..But I've made a few fun purchases lately that I would love to share with my PS friends.
5.gif

So, I thought it may be a cool idea to start a thread dedicated entirely to bragging shamelessly about anything and everything in your closet!
Whether its a new bag, jacket, that pair of perfect jeans - or your whole collection - I'd love to see it and to share mine too..
9.gif
I hope nobody minds!

I'll start with my 3 favourite things at the moment (and incidentally most pricey purchases, lol
6.gif
11.gif
)

Black Patent Leather Marc by Marc Jacobs heels..
(I will take some better pics of these puppies soon)..

mjacobs top1.JPG

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Just for Thing2..
My black leather Chloe Bay Bag..yum!

DSC00315chloe.JPG

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
front view - apologies for the less than professional lighting..

chloe front edit1.JPG

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
another view.

chloe back.JPG

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
And, my most favouritest thing this Winter (yes, its Winter in Australia
1.gif
)
My brand new Country Road black leather swing jacket. And I must say, these pics Do Not do her justice. Perfectly cut, great fit, goes with everything and the nicest soft leather.

DSC00320-1.JPG

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock

And with a scarfe I like right now

5.gif

I know, it looks like I must dress in head-to-toe black leather - I don''t I promise!
This is my first really nice leather jacket.
Please see other pics below to prove, lol!
9.gif

DSC00326-2.JPG

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Just for fun, a few pics of whole closet..

I am lucky enough to have my own spare bedroom with a wall of built in robes, and my Fi is lovely enough to let me have it all for my stuff, lol. But it still manages to spill out everywhere!
Apologies in advance for my messy closet - but this is how it usually looks, so I thought would be false impressions to clean up first..
2.gif

If anyone spots something they like, just say so and I will post more photos..I think it could be a really fun thing for swapping shopping/outfit ideas on here..(or is that just the vodka talking, lol)
bat%20eyes3.gif

This one is largely of my shoe and sneaker collection - both my Fi and I collect sneakers, mainly Nike''s (not a cheap habit I tell ya!)..I will post pics of the pairs later too.
But I also wear girly shoes too - I have posted a couple pics of my faves in the Shoe Thread.

DSC00308edit.JPG

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
lots of jeans - but never enough
20.gif
11.gif

jeans edit.JPG

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
My last shelf - with all my "really good stuff" lol. As you can see, my closet isn't organised that much. It goes from older stuff, to work and "okay" stuff, to fave stuff.

last shelf edit.JPG

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
And last but not least, my loved collection of belts. If anyone likes I will pull them out for photos later.

Right now Fi is asking me to get off the computer and chill, so I hope you enjoyed my little show and tell, and that someone else will join in! Thanks for looking
1.gif

DSC00328-1.JPG

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hmmm I''ve never thought about taking pics of my closet...Shoes of course are a different story altogether. My closet has a big fat computer tower in the middle of it right now, so pics of that might have to wait, but I do have a pic that you might enjoy...

This is what I call the "Main Heel Rack" Because other heels that I don''t wear as much (which basically means never) as well as my flats are to the left, and boots are to the right. We have a funky shaped closet so it''d be hard to get pics of. Also to the right of this rack there is now (this pic was taken in December or so) a huge pile of shoe boxes about waist height (I''m 5''2) that are in front of the boots.

Perhaps I''ll take more pics later...

DSCF5118sized freke.jpg

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
lol I would but my closet is a disaster area lol!!!!

Girl, you are a belt freak! lol

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/11/2008 9:22:40 AM
Author: arjunajane
Just for fun, a few pics of whole closet..

I am lucky enough to have my own spare bedroom with a wall of built in robes, and my Fi is lovely enough to let me have it all for my stuff, lol. But it still manages to spill out everywhere!
Apologies in advance for my messy closet - but this is how it usually looks, so I thought would be false impressions to clean up first..
2.gif

If anyone spots something they like, just say so and I will post more photos..I think it could be a really fun thing for swapping shopping/outfit ideas on here..(or is that just the vodka talking, lol)
bat%20eyes3.gif

This one is largely of my shoe and sneaker collection - both my Fi and I collect sneakers, mainly Nike''s (not a cheap habit I tell ya!)..I will post pics of the pairs later too.
But I also wear girly shoes too - I have posted a couple pics of my faves in the Shoe Thread.
Aj, did you get too tipsy from the cocktails??!!!
3.gif
2.gif

Love all the pics, and all the stuff too!
31.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/11/2008 3:27:14 PM
Author: FrekeChild
Hmmm I''ve never thought about taking pics of my closet...Shoes of course are a different story altogether. My closet has a big fat computer tower in the middle of it right now, so pics of that might have to wait, but I do have a pic that you might enjoy...

This is what I call the ''Main Heel Rack'' Because other heels that I don''t wear as much (which basically means never) as well as my flats are to the left, and boots are to the right. We have a funky shaped closet so it''d be hard to get pics of. Also to the right of this rack there is now (this pic was taken in December or so) a huge pile of shoe boxes about waist height (I''m 5''2) that are in front of the boots.

Perhaps I''ll take more pics later...
Thankyou Freke for sharing!
I know exactly what you mean about the "main shoe rack", then I have the "secondary shoe rack", then I have ones that sre still ok but never get worn under the stairs
7.gif
poor shoes..

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Hi Dreamgirl, I know I have alot of belts - but I need to wear them more often, lol!

Hey 777 - maybe I did - does this seem like the thread of a typsy woman..?
2.gif

thankies for the compliment!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
my bad: i thought this was going to be thread re closet organization and pictures to show what each had done to neaten up and/or organize that area! wishful thinking on my part.....sigh.

nice items in the closet, though!

movie zombie

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/11/2008 3:35:48 PM
Author: Dreamgirl
lol I would but my closet is a disaster area lol!!!!

Girl, you are a belt freak! lol
My closet is a disaster too. . .we moved a week and a half ago and I only unpacked the rooms where people visit in! lol So, my bedroom and closet are full of boxes that may take me months to get to. My clothes are unpacked and hanging up, though, but there are a million boxes scattered in and around my shirts and jeans. Most are full of makeup, but posting THAT collection could be a whole additional thread! (I did the purchase diary on makeup alley and spent about $400 a month on makeup/skin care for a while!) - what a waste of money, huh? lol

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
arjunajane- I only have 1 belt, its a Gucci that I got from Neiman Marcus super discounted. I hardly wear the thing too. Well, in the winter I wear it (sometimes.)

MC- lol at least you have a good excuse!

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/12/2008 2:27:47 AM
Hi Dreamgirl, I know I have alot of belts - but I need to wear them more often, lol!

2.gif

I like to play in my closet sometimes when I''m feelin'' happy too!

If you see me vacuuming in a cocktail dress with lots of jewelery on though, you know I''ve had enough!
3.gif
9.gif
2.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Arjuna, your Chloe bag is beautiful! I'll have to snap some photos of my Marc Jacobs Stam bag for you...it's my favorite bag I own!

And I'm so intrigued that you're a bit of a sneaker head! So am I! I wear my girlier shoes mostly these days, but I have several of the harder to get Nike SBs myself! The store I buy for carries Nikes as well!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Hey thing - thankyou for the compliments. I would love to see your Stam bag, it was a toss up between the Chloe and that one for me.

We would like, so be besties IRL! lol - its rare to find girls that share the same passion for sneakers!

I collect all sneakers, but mainly Nikes. Its great for me with Nike as often I fit the youth sizes, so I get exactly the same shoe but about half the price
9.gif

My most recent purchase was the Jordan Spizikes, which I *love*. I have a ton of pairs of the AirMax 90''s , which are both mine and Fi''s faves.
And I''m just about to go get a pair of really nice Air Force 1''s - I haven''t ever bought any up until now, as the girls ones are always pink and imo, other daggy colours and I can''t fit the men''s. So these are an awesome colourway in youth''s size, and half the price - score!

I have a couple of SB''s which you''ll probably like.

There has been a huge surge toward collector and designer snaeker shops in my city lately, but nothing I''m sure like the US.
Fi and I are always looking online and drooling at all the great shops and different styles you guys have!

I will be more than happy to take photos of my sneak collection for you , but my hard drive on my laptop just died
39.gif

i will do so when she''s back up and running - in the meantime pls feel free to post yours, I''d love to see!
1.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/12/2008 4:00:32 PM
Author: 777_LDY

Date: 6/12/2008 2:27:47 AM

2.gif

I like to play in my closet sometimes when I''m feelin'' happy too!

If you see me vacuuming in a cocktail dress with lots of jewelery on though, you know I''ve had enough!
3.gif
9.gif
2.gif
Lol, where can I see this photo!?
3.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/13/2008 2:18:42 AM
Hey thing - thankyou for the compliments. I would love to see your Stam bag, it was a toss up between the Chloe and that one for me.

We would like, so be besties IRL! lol - its rare to find girls that share the same passion for sneakers!

I collect all sneakers, but mainly Nikes. Its great for me with Nike as often I fit the youth sizes, so I get exactly the same shoe but about half the price
9.gif

My most recent purchase was the Jordan Spizikes, which I *love*. I have a ton of pairs of the AirMax 90''s , which are both mine and Fi''s faves.

And I''m just about to go get a pair of really nice Air Force 1''s - I haven''t ever bought any up until now, as the girls ones are always pink and imo, other daggy colours and I can''t fit the men''s. So these are an awesome colourway in youth''s size, and half the price - score!

I have a couple of SB''s which you''ll probably like.

There has been a huge surge toward collector and designer snaeker shops in my city lately, but nothing I''m sure like the US.

Fi and I are always looking online and drooling at all the great shops and different styles you guys have!

I will be more than happy to take photos of my sneak collection for you , but my hard drive on my laptop just died
39.gif

i will do so when she''s back up and running - in the meantime pls feel free to post yours, I''d love to see!

1.gif

I''ll do a photo shoot of my Stam bag for sure-I love that bag so much! And I agree-there are very few girls who love sneakers-we would like, be besties for sure!
3.gif
I must say that I am jealous of your small feet, though! My feet are NOT small! I wear a women''s 10 and a men''s 8.5! So no little boy shoes for me!

I like Nikes a lot, but I do have a ton of Vans, too. My favorite Nikes are the high tops-I love the Dunk, Terminator and Blazer the best. I actually have the Tiffany SB Dunks which are Tiffany blue and black crocodile and I think they have a diamond embroidered on the tongue. I also have a couple pairs of Adidas.

I finally made myself stop buying sneakers because I just don''t wear them nearly as much as I wear my girlier shoes. So I''m cut off! But I do love them.

There are TONS of sneaker shops in the US. It got to be such a huge thing that now there''s actually kind of a backlash against the whole sneakerhead thing. You know how it goes-something gets cool and then the cool kids who started it don''t like it anymore! So now a lot of brands are coming out with very understated shoes. One of the brands that has cool plain shoes is called Gram, and another cool one is Sneaky Steve.

Anyways, I''ll do a photo shoot of my sneakers for you also...maybe not today, but soon!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Sounds great sweetheart!
I really hear you about the whole trends and cool kids thing - thats happening here too - I think we''re getting the fashions alot quicker than we used to though which is good.
I think I know the kind of shoes your referring to - my Fi''s lil brother is a model and he wears them all the time.

I would love to trade sneakers photos. My computer is currently dead, so won''t be doing anything for a couple weeks though, lol!

Oh and I saw your photo of you and your Fi in the hangout thread - you guys are the cutest.
I need to get around to posting our photo when I''m back online properly..Internet cafe''s are too expenisve!
40.gif

cya for now.
1.gif

Carbonlove

Rough_Rock
Date: 6/11/2008 9:04:55 AM
Author:arjunajane
Hi all,

there may already be something simliar..But I''ve made a few fun purchases lately that I would love to share with my PS friends.
5.gif

So, I thought it may be a cool idea to start a thread dedicated entirely to bragging shamelessly about anything and everything in your closet!

Whether its a new bag, jacket, that pair of perfect jeans - or your whole collection - I''d love to see it and to share mine too..
9.gif
I hope nobody minds!

I''ll start with my 3 favourite things at the moment (and incidentally most pricey purchases, lol
6.gif
11.gif
)

Black Patent Leather Marc by Marc Jacobs heels..

(I will take some better pics of these puppies soon)..

What style at the MJs? Who carries them? I want!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results