shape
carat
color
clarity

Shh...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Honestly... I like ''em all!! Diamonds, or no, I would take just about any type of jewel!!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/9/2009 10:08:25 PM
Author: Harriet

Date: 1/8/2009 5:48:04 PM
Author: Fly Girl

Date: 1/8/2009 4:15:43 PM

Date: 1/8/2009 2:38:14 PM
Author: oldmancoyote
It could be worse - it could be colourless diamonds.
11.gif

No, I don''t think you can complain.
Even if the pinks are irradiated?
Not to worry. No one can tell, your bank account is happier, and with any luck in a few years you yourself will forget that they are irradiated.
9.gif
I just found out that they are not irradiated. Phew. I''m still not sure what to think about diamond treatment.
Even better. Your bank account takes a bigger hit, but with any luck in a few months you will forget about that, and only remember how lovely those naturally pink diamonds are!
9.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/10/2009 9:48:52 PM
Yes!
I think this says it all. Go with the ring your lovely hubs picked out for your first married Valentines. I know you were thinking of the DNA band for a wedding ring, so I think this works out perfectly! Plus you get it in natural, rare pinks!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
The funny thing is -- we''ve never celebrated Valentine''s!

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/9/2009 10:14:16 PM
Date: 1/8/2009 8:10:35 PM

Author: LtlFirecracker

Hey now, I can''t complain about my aqua! Enjoy it. This a good reason why you buy jewelry for yourself, you don''t have to depend on anyone else to get you exactly what you want. If you get something extra, great!

PS At least your husband tries....my BF is too scared to buy me any colored gem, he says I know too much. So I got riding boots, very nice and beautiful ones, but still I will wear them once in a blue moon and I will have to torture myself to break them in.
Hint: Leave your wishlist with your favourite dealer.
2.gif
Do you actually ride or are the boots just for walking around?

We are going to start doing wish lists now. He took back the gift I gave him (who would have thought I would have gone wrong with a Wii???? but he wants to save for a flat screen).

The are for walking. I wish I could ride. I used to do it as a kid and loved it. Maybe someday I will get to go to his Aunt''s ranch and use them for what they are for.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/11/2009 12:23:08 PM
My guy rarely gets a romatic idea, either, so cherish this. It might not happen again. I can see how he thought of this, since you were considering the DNA band as a wedding ring. And you love colored stones. Good ideas won''t come along every year, so for sure, enjoy the now!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/11/2009 12:30:32 PM
Author: LtlFirecracker
We are going to start doing wish lists now. He took back the gift I gave him (who would have thought I would have gone wrong with a Wii???? but he wants to save for a flat screen).

The are for walking. I wish I could ride. I used to do it as a kid and loved it. Maybe someday I will get to go to his Aunt''s ranch and use them for what they are for.
Well, the Wii would be more fun to play on a flat screen. I''ll bet your riding skills will come back to you easily enough.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/11/2009 12:33:00 PM
Author: Fly Girl

Date: 1/11/2009 12:23:08 PM
My guy rarely gets a romatic idea, either, so cherish this. It might not happen again. I can see how he thought of this, since you were considering the DNA band as a wedding ring. And you love colored stones. Good ideas won''t come along every year, so for sure, enjoy the now!
Wise words, Fly Girl.

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/9/2009 3:33:38 PM
Author: oldmancoyote
This photo shows less sparkle, but more colour... is that what you meant, simplysplendid? That because the round reflects back so much with a short light path there is some sort of trade off between whether you see the sparkle or the colour?
Hi, yes. The light reflected visually takes away the intense colour of the round.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results