shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Share your entire collection!!

RissaLou|1446435320|3944651 said:
I'm super horrible at neck shots, but I tried to give it some "real life perspective".

Gorgeous! Thanks for the info. :appl:

Love your collection ladies!

Phoenix|1446297090|3944146 said:
Snowdrop13|1446279949|3944111 said:
Phoenix, your collection is incredible! Do you wear it all regularly?

Is that all in one jewellery box, would you mind sharing who made it? I'm looking for one big box to keep my stuff in!

Snowdrop, thank you! :))

Yes, I wear most items on a regular rotational basis, except my pearls (I love pearls but don't seem to wear them often enough).

The box is by Mitch & Marc. I need to get a much larger box and a much much larger home safe. I find pearls take up far too much space. And my "stuff" doesn't all fit into one box any more. Me thinks it's far better to buy diamonds b/c they don't take up as much space! Ha ha ;))

Awesome! I feel the same about my pearls! Lovely boxes, have definitely inspired me to tidy everything up into one place.......

Love all of the updated pics, everyone! :love:

Just wanted to share a few of my most precious pieces:

img_9769.jpg

Amazing eye candy. In fact I need to clean my drool!! :cheeky: :love:

I'll play, although the pics are crappy.

blingbox1.jpg

blingbox2.jpg

blingbox3.jpg

blingbox4.jpg

blingbox5.jpg

Andelain|1447226562|3948107 said:
I'll play, although the pics are crappy.

blingbox1.jpg

blingbox2.jpg

blingbox3.jpg

blingbox4.jpg

blingbox5.jpg

Wow! Amazing collection!

Everyone's collections are amazing! I want to come over and play in all of your jewelry boxes!

I must be crazy posting after Andelain, my collection needs work lol.

Andelian, it's really great to hear from you!

img_9838.jpg

img_9840.jpg

img_9842.jpg

Wow!!! Thanks for starting this thread and for everyone sharing all the eye candy! :drool: PSers do not disappoint at all!

Junebug17, your collection looks so beautiful in your homemade boxes!!! You have picked out some pretty colors. :appl:

_lovesvintage_|1447288405|3948475 said:
Wow!!! Thanks for starting this thread and for everyone sharing all the eye candy! :drool: PSers do not disappoint at all!

Junebug17, your collection looks so beautiful in your homemade boxes!!! You have picked out some pretty colors. :appl:

Agreed!! Junebug17 your rings are gorgeous in those boxes!! :love:

Although i dont own as many as the other PS's. Here you have a pic of my one and only diamond ring (for the time being ;)). With a chameleon center stone. Ordered from Denir Diamonds last Christmas.
fullsizerender_116.jpg

Gorgeous!! Amazing collections PSers!! Thanks for sharing.

I enjoy coming back to this thread to admire all of the gorgeous collections!

Andelain- Wow! I love all of your yellow gold beauties!

RissaLou|1447274071|3948337 said:
Wow! Amazing collection!

Thank you! :wavey:

IIRC, the sapphire on the right side used to be yours.

Andelain|1447469152|3949466 said:
RissaLou|1447274071|3948337 said:
Wow! Amazing collection!

Thank you! :wavey:

IIRC, the sapphire on the right side used to be yours.

I thought so!!! I'm so happy another PS member has it! :appl:

I sold almost everything to have a custom ring made. I'm actually in that process again. Almost everything I have pictured is listed so I can have another ring and a pendant made. I hope to have a collection I am completely content with one day. :love:

RissaLou|1447474722|3949503 said:
I thought so!!! I'm so happy another PS member has it! :appl:

I sold almost everything to have a custom ring made. I'm actually in that process again. Almost everything I have pictured is listed so I can have another ring and a pendant made. I hope to have a collection I am completely content with one day. :love:

It's a really pretty ring, although that rose gold was a "What was I thinking?!? moment on my skin. :knockout: The shank also needs repair, so I'm going to get in rhodium plated at the same time. I love the sapphire's color.

Agreed!! Junebug17 your rings are gorgeous in those boxes!!

Thank you RissaLou and lovesvintage!

Omg love all the collections shared here! Thank you for taking the time to share your collection!

Junie, what a beautiful job you did on your jewelry boxes and you have a :love: :love: :love: collection! :appl:

^Aw thanks missy!

Wow! Great thread! Thanks to everyone for sharing such beautiful collections! :appl:

Oh wow! Very beautiful collection PSers. Thanks for sharing. :)

Dear junebug17, I love your boxes. Lovely. I am into uniformity. Did they come with your rings or did you buy them?

Thanks

Loving everyone's photos!! Here are a few of my favorites.

img_4857__3_.jpg

islandgirl81|1448709282|3954892 said:
Oh wow! Very beautiful collection PSers. Thanks for sharing. :)

Dear junebug17, I love your boxes. Lovely. I am into uniformity. Did they come with your rings or did you buy them?

Thanks

Thank you islandgirl81! I made them, a PS member figured out a way to do it - mine are a little wonky!

Amazing collections everybody :love: :love: :love: So much wonderful eye candy :appl: :appl: :appl:
I will play too but please excuse my blurry pictures... Also, there are some pieces missing...

_35432.jpg

_35433.jpg

earrings_18.jpg

_35434.jpg

Oh wow gorgeous collections everyone!

Junebug, I love the boxes!
Don't know how I missed this thread.

I finally got organized a little better. I don't have a before photo of my safe, but maybe that's a good thing.
Here it is after...img_2572.jpg

color coordinated, even. So I can find exactly what I'm looking for.
The grey box is "bands"...
img_2815.jpg

Phoenix|1446296771|3944144 said:
Just for fun, my diamond collection, last yr (I think). I'm now plus and minus a few pieces.

(I really need to take updated pics of my collection. Maybe I'll wait to see if I can get that honker of a step-cut first ;)) ).
So so nice! Amazing :love:

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP