shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Share your entire collection!!

RissaLou

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Joined
Nov 6, 2008
Messages
923
I would love to see everyone's whole collection! I searched and the only other thread I found like this was in Jewelry Pieces from 2009, so I figured a new thread would be okay.
I'll start with mine :razz:

Far left is my wedding set: 14K rose gold ering with .46ct OEC center stone, and floral eternity band.
Middle Row: 1/2 cttw three stone 18k white gold. .45ct antique ring in 18k white gold. JuliaB 3.72ct light purple spinel set in 14k rose gold.
Third row: Vintage 1/5cttw 14k white gold band. 14k white and rose gold twisted band. Patrick Irla peridot ring set in silver with 18k gold flower and bee.
Far right: .56ct solitaire in 14k rose gold buttercup setting. 14k white gold pendant set with an amethyst, aquamarine, citrine, peridot, and diamonds.

wp_20151027_22_59_49_pro__2_.jpg

wp_20151027_23_43_50_pro__2_.jpg
 

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Dec 9, 2013
Messages
6,244
Lovely collection! That pendent is quite gorgeous [ as are your rings]. A fun thread.
 

RissaLou

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Joined
Nov 6, 2008
Messages
923
Jimmianne|1446021325|3942926 said:
Lovely collection! That pendent is quite gorgeous [ as are your rings]. A fun thread.

Thank you :bigsmile:
I know some people on here have some drool worthy collections though, hopefully some will join in and share! :wavey:
 

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jun 17, 2009
Messages
14,202
Rissalou, your jewelry collection is beautiful! You have really lovely pieces. :love: :clap:

I tried to take a picture of my meager collection and it didn't turn out well, but I'll give it another try when the sun comes back out.
 

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Mar 25, 2014
Messages
1,514
Beautiful collection, RissaLou!

Here is my collection:

1st Pic- TriColor Anklet, Necklace with Twins' Initials, Yellow and White Gold Heart Bracelet, Blue Topaz Bezel Pendant, Italian Butterfly Pendant (I bought one for my mother and sister as well. My mom is bananas over butterflies :) ), super thick box chain.

2nd Pic- Earrings- 1 1/2 inch hoops, rustic looking 18k gold nugget studs, my new IDJ 18K yg baby bezels (.40 tcw), .25 ctw studs.

3rd pic- e-ring and various stackers- small wg pave band, antique platinum single cut diamond band, platinum wedding set, 3mm palladium band from e-weddingbands and my new pre-loved dream band that I cannot wear until Christmas :naughty: .

4th Pic- Antique platinum/gold engraved band, rose gold band and rose gold twist band, yellow gold danielle bezel band and yellow gold carre cut band.

_35081.jpg

_35082.jpg

_35083.jpg

_35084.jpg
 

RissaLou

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Joined
Nov 6, 2008
Messages
923
Yay!! :appl: Gorgeous, thanks for sharing :bigsmile:
 

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jan 11, 2006
Messages
58,550
Oh, fun thread! Pretty things! I don't think I ever got around to posting in the last thread. Maybe if it keeps going I will get around to it this time! I'd have to clean things first, and I tend to put that off!
 

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Oct 5, 2006
Messages
9,975
I posted some pics of my collection recently elsewhere but will show here. This is not my complete collection, I have a few other items. This thread has reminded me to take updated pics of my complete collection.

Anyhow, here goes:
(Ooops, sorry for the huge pics!!)

First pic is of most of my pretties - including the 4.7ctw BDD solitaire studs, 3.50ct H SI2 pear in a halo setting and 2.656ct H Si2 in Emily, a bracelet, several other pairs of earrings, a few other rings, pearls; and loose diamonds and coloured stones.

Second is of Holly (5.318ct H VS2), 2.656ct and 3.02ct F VS2 solitaire.

Third is of 2.656ct, my IDJ tennis bracelet and Patek P watch.

phoenix_collection_april_0.jpg

phx_holly__0.jpg

tennis_bracelet__amp__vc_0.jpg
 

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jun 15, 2015
Messages
3,445
Really fun thread! I'll add a pic of my modest collection tomorrow :)
 

RissaLou

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Joined
Nov 6, 2008
Messages
923
Wow Phoenix stunning!! :love:
 

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Aug 27, 2011
Messages
2,992
Phoenix, your collection is incredible! Do you wear it all regularly?

Is that all in one jewellery box, would you mind sharing who made it? I'm looking for one big box to keep my stuff in!
 

Sphene

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Jan 4, 2015
Messages
666
CRYSTAL24K|1446061612|3943111 said:
Beautiful collection, RissaLou!

Here is my collection:

1st Pic- TriColor Anklet, Necklace with Twins' Initials, Yellow and White Gold Heart Bracelet, Blue Topaz Bezel Pendant, Italian Butterfly Pendant (I bought one for my mother and sister as well. My mom is bananas over butterflies :) ), super thick box chain.

2nd Pic- Earrings- 1 1/2 inch hoops, rustic looking 18k gold nugget studs, my new IDJ 18K yg baby bezels (.40 tcw), .25 ctw studs.

3rd pic- e-ring and various stackers- small wg pave band, antique platinum single cut diamond band, platinum wedding set, 3mm palladium band from e-weddingbands and my new pre-loved dream band that I cannot wear until Christmas :naughty: .

4th Pic- Antique platinum/gold engraved band, rose gold band and rose gold twist band, yellow gold danielle bezel band and yellow gold carre cut band.

wow loving the fact that you can turn the hearts in the bracelet so they face the same way to ring the changes cool
 

picante27

Shiny_Rock
Joined
May 28, 2015
Messages
288
Phoenix, WOW! Your collection is breathtaking! :drool:
 

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Oct 5, 2006
Messages
9,975
Just for fun, my diamond collection, last yr (I think). I'm now plus and minus a few pieces.

(I really need to take updated pics of my collection. Maybe I'll wait to see if I can get that honker of a step-cut first ;)) ).

bling_family.jpg
 

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Oct 5, 2006
Messages
9,975
Snowdrop13|1446279949|3944111 said:
Phoenix, your collection is incredible! Do you wear it all regularly?

Is that all in one jewellery box, would you mind sharing who made it? I'm looking for one big box to keep my stuff in!

Snowdrop, thank you! :))

Yes, I wear most items on a regular rotational basis, except my pearls (I love pearls but don't seem to wear them often enough).

The box is by Mitch & Marc. I need to get a much larger box and a much much larger home safe. I find pearls take up far too much space. And my "stuff" doesn't all fit into one box any more. Me thinks it's far better to buy diamonds b/c they don't take up as much space! Ha ha ;))
 

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Oct 5, 2006
Messages
9,975
RissaLou|1446269507|3944092 said:
Wow Phoenix stunning!! :love:

Thanks, RissaLou
 

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Oct 5, 2006
Messages
9,975
picante27|1446293776|3944136 said:
Phoenix, WOW! Your collection is breathtaking! :drool:

Thanks, Picante.
 

Gem Queen

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Mar 26, 2008
Messages
548
I can't remember how to cut and paste from a different section. Acinmom, if you're out there, I know you know who to post from other places in pricescope
 

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
May 15, 2013
Messages
10,535
Gem Queen|1446359661|3944427 said:
I can't remember how to cut and paste from a different section. Acinmom, if you're out there, I know you know who to post from other places in pricescope

Gorgeous collections in this thread!

gem queen: were you looking for these?

_614.jpeg

_615.jpeg

_642.jpeg

_643.jpeg
 

Gem Queen

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Mar 26, 2008
Messages
548
Actin mom, you are awesome! Kindred spirits!
 

Gem Queen

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Mar 26, 2008
Messages
548
Here are a few more

_648.jpeg

_649.jpeg

_650.jpeg
 

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Sep 11, 2012
Messages
3,416
Love this thread

My avatar has my collection, so i will add it again....

image1__5_0.jpg

photo_1__6_.jpg

right_2.jpg

left_2.jpg
 

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Mar 25, 2014
Messages
1,514
Sphene|1446290223|3944131 said:
CRYSTAL24K|1446061612|3943111 said:
Beautiful collection, RissaLou!

Here is my collection:

1st Pic- TriColor Anklet, Necklace with Twins' Initials, Yellow and White Gold Heart Bracelet, Blue Topaz Bezel Pendant, Italian Butterfly Pendant (I bought one for my mother and sister as well. My mom is bananas over butterflies :) ), super thick box chain.

2nd Pic- Earrings- 1 1/2 inch hoops, rustic looking 18k gold nugget studs, my new IDJ 18K yg baby bezels (.40 tcw), .25 ctw studs.

3rd pic- e-ring and various stackers- small wg pave band, antique platinum single cut diamond band, platinum wedding set, 3mm palladium band from e-weddingbands and my new pre-loved dream band that I cannot wear until Christmas :naughty: .

4th Pic- Antique platinum/gold engraved band, rose gold band and rose gold twist band, yellow gold danielle bezel band and yellow gold carre cut band.

wow loving the fact that you can turn the hearts in the bracelet so they face the same way to ring the changes cool

Thanks! :wavey:
 

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Mar 25, 2014
Messages
1,514
Rissalou- I would love to see more pics of your buttercup solitaire. Every time that I come to this thread I stop to look at it. Is the setting antique?

I love everybody's collections! This is such a fun thread!

GemQueen- Drool! Just gorgeous! I love it all! Your bezel band is fabulous!

Phoenix- Absolutely beautiful!

GregChang- Wonderful collection!
 

RissaLou

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Joined
Nov 6, 2008
Messages
923
Thank you so much everyone for sharing!! I love seeing everyone's beauties :love:
 

RissaLou

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Joined
Nov 6, 2008
Messages
923
CRYSTAL24K|1446429030|3944629 said:
Rissalou- I would love to see more pics of your buttercup solitaire. Every time that I come to this thread I stop to look at it. Is the setting antique?

I love everybody's collections! This is such a fun thread!

GemQueen- Drool! Just gorgeous! I love it all! Your bezel band is fabulous!

Phoenix- Absolutely beautiful!

GregChang- Wonderful collection!

Thanks Crystal24K! The buttercup setting is an antique, 14K rose gold. It use to have a natural blue sapphire in it (which I'm eventually putting into an eternity band). The diamond is a modern round .56ct G VS1. The chain is also new, an adjustable 14K rose gold chain with a cute little heart at the end.

wp_20151101_20_08_11_pro__2_.jpg

wp_20151101_20_08_26_pro.jpg

wp_20151101_20_08_40_pro.jpg

wp_20151101_20_20_57_pro__2_.jpg
 

RissaLou

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Joined
Nov 6, 2008
Messages
923
I'm super horrible at neck shots, but I tried to give it some "real life perspective".

wp_20151101_20_15_15_pro.jpg
 

Gem Queen

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Mar 26, 2008
Messages
548
Holy shit, Phoenix. That is a fabulous collection. Tell us about all the different sized studs
 

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Joined
Mar 20, 2009
Messages
1,025
Wow you gals have such an amazing collection. JEALOUS!
 
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results
Top