shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Shameless Showoffs: Show Me Your Bling!

SandyK

Brilliant_Rock
How was it? I've been wanting to try! Lovely emerald cut ::)

Thank you! And it was neat experience!

I definitely recommend doing the dinner and not just the show part where you wander around and sample various types of rum. If we had just done the show I would have been disappointed.

For the dinner it definitely helps if you really like rum and you need to be okay with various kinds of seafood and meat, haha. The setting and thoughtfulness of everything was really cool, the chef and entire team definitely put a lot of work into the whole experience.

SandyK

Brilliant_Rock
Hiya! Long time no see…

I rarely get dressed up and take pictures haha, but I know I can count on you to represent the EC family well!!

Eli22

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you! And it was neat experience!

I definitely recommend doing the dinner and not just the show part where you wander around and sample various types of rum. If we had just done the show I would have been disappointed.

For the dinner it definitely helps if you really like rum and you need to be okay with various kinds of seafood and meat, haha. The setting and thoughtfulness of everything was really cool, the chef and entire team definitely put a lot of work into the whole experience.

Will definitely check it out, then! I love dining experiences! Thanks for sharing your feedback :)

Neptune

Ideal_Rock
How Clear, How Lovely Bright
by
A. E. Housman Next

How clear, how lovely bright,
How beautiful to sight
Those beams of morning play;
How heaven laughs out with glee
Where, like a bird set free,
Up from the eastern sea
Soars the delightful day...

4892.jpg

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
by
A. E. Housman Next

How beautiful to sight
Up from the eastern sea

4892.jpg

That combination is S.T.U.N.N.I.N.G.!

Neptune

Ideal_Rock
Apologize for the "Next" after the poet, it shouldn't be there.

That combination is S.T.U.N.N.I.N.G.!

Thank you. Delighted to be able to capture spring's fleeting beauty.

Eli22

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
by
A. E. Housman Next

How beautiful to sight
Up from the eastern sea

4892.jpg

Soooooo lovely :kiss2:

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awww thank you! (: It’s a 3.02ct champagne diamond ring from IvyandRose in their 18k rose gold tulip setting in size 4.5 - Sara was so lovely and helpful to purchase from!

It is mesmerizing... If I got engaged today, this is the ring that I would have chosen. It looks amazing on your beautiful hand! Wear it in good health!

Pomelo

Brilliant_Rock
Feeling the champagne sparkles!

IMG_0725.jpeg
IMG_1952.jpeg

@higanbanya your ring is beautiful! I tried looking for it’s own thread but doesn’t seem like you created one? If not, please can you share some more details as the colour (wow!) and the setting (is it RG?) are both stunning :kiss2:

higanbanya

Shiny_Rock
@higanbanya your ring is beautiful! I tried looking for it’s own thread but doesn’t seem like you created one? If not, please can you share some more details as the colour (wow!) and the setting (is it RG?) are both stunning :kiss2:

Awww thank you! ❤️ it’s a champagne diamond from Ivy&Rose in their 18k rose gold solitaire tulip setting, posted the deets here! https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/show-me-your-fancy-color-diamonds.270396/post-5210449

The colour is pretty shifty and but loving it all the same!

IMG_9243.jpeg
IMG_9339.jpeg
IMG_2324.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results