shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Shameless Showoffs: Show Me Your Bling!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’ve had this ring nearly five years which is pretty amazing considering I’m always selling off pieces for new. This was a pawn shop find, I just love how all the little diamonds twinkle even in the worst lighting.

47CBC9B8-74B2-4C10-B24A-EF0F694F0CBE.jpeg

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
My new-to-me egg. It was a gift and I am thrilled to own it and will get great joy out of wearing it. There is a makers mark that looks like something with an R beside it and the inner basket has a signature on the bottom but my eyes are not good and I can’t make it out. It is 18k with diamonds and rubies but other than that, I don’t know anything else about it or who made it. Any help identifying the maker would be appreciated. IMG_3081.jpeg IMG_3081.jpeg IMG_3080.jpeg IMG_3079.jpeg IMG_3078.jpeg IMG_3077.jpeg IMG_3080.jpeg IMG_3079.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3075.jpeg
    IMG_3075.jpeg
    234.6 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_3076.jpeg
    IMG_3076.jpeg
    185.1 KB · Views: 19

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My new-to-me egg. It was a gift and I am thrilled to own it and will get great joy out of wearing it. There is a makers mark that looks like something with an R beside it and the inner basket has a signature on the bottom but my eyes are not good and I can’t make it out. It is 18k with diamonds and rubies but other than that, I don’t know anything else about it or who made it. Any help identifying the maker would be appreciated. IMG_3081.jpeg IMG_3081.jpeg IMG_3080.jpeg IMG_3079.jpeg IMG_3078.jpeg IMG_3077.jpeg IMG_3080.jpeg IMG_3079.jpeg

That is gorgeous! What a gift! I have no idea about its origin but it is really pretty!

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
I used my loupe today to get a better look at the makers mark. I was mistaken. The mark includes something I can’t make out and the letter K not R. Do you think it is possible that this might be a Faberge egg? Not that it really matters as I love it.

Neptune

Ideal_Rock
Please tell us more about these two bracelets. They are divine!

Thanks. I'm a bad pser because I enjoy them without knowing much. This is about the bangle.

Keen observers, @oldcutclubmember & @Star gazer

Yes, I was weak and gave in when I saw the fluidity of these stylistic lines, pierced openwork, airier/lacy designs, a touch of Greek Key motif, the chubby old cut pears, and the size.

Took a crash course in Lang’s Antique Jewelry University. The brooch might be from the late Edwardian, early Art Deco, possibly being re-purposed during the Retro period, an un-educated guess…no?

I am a little sad that the pin is lost now. It’s not a small brooch and I wonder what it has seen with the pervious care takers. Did they wear it often, to what and where? Or they were magpie and wore it to everywhere, ha!

7565.jpg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I used my loupe today to get a better look at the makers mark. I was mistaken. The mark includes something I can’t make out and the letter K not R. Do you think it is possible that this might be a Faberge egg? Not that it really matters as I love it.

Google Faberge egg makers mark and see if any of the markings look similar to yours.

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
Google Faberge egg makers mark and see if any of the markings look similar to yours.

Great suggestion. Thanks. I just wish I could see the markings more clearly.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great suggestion. Thanks. I just wish I could see the markings more clearly.

A jeweler usually has a high powered scope to look at rings and prongs and such. Maybe that level of magnification would show them to you more clearly.

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
A jeweler usually has a high powered scope to look at rings and prongs and such. Maybe that level of magnification would show them to you more clearly.

I think it’s such a special piece that I should take it to a jeweller to have a look at it. The marks are on the inside of the lower egg and there are Faint initials on the bottom of the rose basket.

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
I spy something sparkly with my little eye…. Tell me more about the ring on the far right in the second picture :kiss2:

Thank you!! I actually got it pre-loved from PS! I made a post with some pics in the “PS treasures” thread when I got it last fall. I love it and it actually has inspired a bespoke piece that is currently in the works.
I am thrilled to have scored this ring/band from the lovely @peppermintpatty! It’s a PS treasure that she originally purchased from @virgo9.

I have been waiting for FedEx to come by since it was “out for delivery” this morning and ripped open the package within 30 sec flat lol

The ring is absolutely GORGEOUS. I have a few rectangular FC bands but this is my first piece with square FCs. The three FCs are bigger in size than one usually sees in an eternity band and I love that I can see the facets without having to bring my hand to my eyes. The ring itself is a bit big and I will have to get it resized eventually but I popped on a clear plastic sizing adjuster for now.

I think it looks great alone, stacked with another band and also with my ER ring! I will be wearing it a lot!
E4DC5693-C711-4545-8C19-856514ABF046.jpeg
CDDE3096-570C-48BD-9BBA-8AD4BE6E7BDF.jpeg
A20C6F15-8CE3-4172-A095-A9591473ED4C.jpeg

Just for fun, here it is stacked with all of my other FC bands. A bit over the top to wear out of the house lol
56FB05DF-B3BE-4AE2-8272-B61123808A29.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results