shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Shameless Showoffs: Show Me Your Bling!

How was it? I've been wanting to try! Lovely emerald cut ::)

Thank you! And it was neat experience!

I definitely recommend doing the dinner and not just the show part where you wander around and sample various types of rum. If we had just done the show I would have been disappointed.

For the dinner it definitely helps if you really like rum and you need to be okay with various kinds of seafood and meat, haha. The setting and thoughtfulness of everything was really cool, the chef and entire team definitely put a lot of work into the whole experience.

Hiya! Long time no see…

I rarely get dressed up and take pictures haha, but I know I can count on you to represent the EC family well!!

Thank you! And it was neat experience!

I definitely recommend doing the dinner and not just the show part where you wander around and sample various types of rum. If we had just done the show I would have been disappointed.

For the dinner it definitely helps if you really like rum and you need to be okay with various kinds of seafood and meat, haha. The setting and thoughtfulness of everything was really cool, the chef and entire team definitely put a lot of work into the whole experience.

Will definitely check it out, then! I love dining experiences! Thanks for sharing your feedback :)

Had some issues with a painter who was here this week doing some work. Multiple disasters - so here I am, taking photos of Beloved!!

IMG_2760.jpg

IMG_2746.jpg

IMG_2757.jpg

IMG_2752.jpg

How Clear, How Lovely Bright
by
A. E. Housman Next

How clear, how lovely bright,
How beautiful to sight
Those beams of morning play;
How heaven laughs out with glee
Where, like a bird set free,
Up from the eastern sea
Soars the delightful day...

4892.jpg

by
A. E. Housman Next

How beautiful to sight
Up from the eastern sea

4892.jpg

That combination is S.T.U.N.N.I.N.G.!

Apologize for the "Next" after the poet, it shouldn't be there.

That combination is S.T.U.N.N.I.N.G.!

Thank you. Delighted to be able to capture spring's fleeting beauty.

IMG_2193.jpeg

Sorting outside waiting for my friend.

by
A. E. Housman Next

How beautiful to sight
Up from the eastern sea

4892.jpg

Soooooo lovely :kiss2:

Awww thank you! (: It’s a 3.02ct champagne diamond ring from IvyandRose in their 18k rose gold tulip setting in size 4.5 - Sara was so lovely and helpful to purchase from!

It is mesmerizing... If I got engaged today, this is the ring that I would have chosen. It looks amazing on your beautiful hand! Wear it in good health!

Had some issues with a painter who was here this week doing some work. Multiple disasters - so here I am, taking photos of Beloved!!

IMG_2760.jpg

IMG_2746.jpg

IMG_2757.jpg

IMG_2752.jpg

Absolutely stunning and so beautiful on your hand!

Feeling the champagne sparkles!

IMG_0725.jpeg
IMG_1952.jpeg

@higanbanya your ring is beautiful! I tried looking for it’s own thread but doesn’t seem like you created one? If not, please can you share some more details as the colour (wow!) and the setting (is it RG?) are both stunning :kiss2:

@higanbanya your ring is beautiful! I tried looking for it’s own thread but doesn’t seem like you created one? If not, please can you share some more details as the colour (wow!) and the setting (is it RG?) are both stunning :kiss2:

Awww thank you! ❤️ it’s a champagne diamond from Ivy&Rose in their 18k rose gold solitaire tulip setting, posted the deets here! https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/show-me-your-fancy-color-diamonds.270396/post-5210449

The colour is pretty shifty and but loving it all the same!

IMG_9243.jpeg
IMG_9339.jpeg
IMG_2324.jpeg

Dress code is not necessary. Big block of solitaire EC goes with EVERYTHING imho. I paired this one with denim and I like it.

4983.jpg

OMG, divine!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP