shape
carat
color
clarity

Seeking amethyst RHR

Funnyface850

Rough_Rock
Premium
Congratulations I really like the setting! The best part you got exactly what you wanted on sale.

LJsapphire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
it wasn't exactly what I wanted, I had my heart set on a 3 stone to represent my family but it will do. :cool2:

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have bought the one from the shop. 15% off for Black Friday. Had to order in my size so it will be here next week. :praise:

CONGRATS!! Great job on waiting and getting it on sale. :D

peacechick

Brilliant_Rock
it wasn't exactly what I wanted, I had my heart set on a 3 stone to represent my family but it will do. :cool2:

It’s gorgeous, and it was meant to be yours. I’m sure your three stone will come along in due time :D.

LJsapphire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I went to pick it up today, but the amethyst of the one they ordered in my size is a couple of shades lighter. I preferred the one from the shop, so they are going to size it FOC but it will take a couple of weeks.

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Nice job! The ring looks beautiful and the color of the stone looks so saturated and brilliant. This was a long journey, but worth the effort. Congratulations!

LJsapphire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Nice job! The ring looks beautiful and the color of the stone looks so saturated and brilliant. This was a long journey, but worth the effort. Congratulations!

Thanks! :praise:

peacechick

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! I’m glad they resized this one for you, the color is phenomenal.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results