shape
carat
color
clarity

Screen Name

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock
It's my first name and what I do. Boring, but for some reason a thousand years ago when I was getting my first email address that's what I came up with.

I was going to use a family joke P40P but that was taken( yet I've never seen it posting) because when my daughter was little she told someone her phone number was 677--P40P (dyslexia anyone?? ) And I used that for years in various places.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
CharmedOne|1361581882|3388176 said:
Mine kinda came from my DH & DS. I get déjà vu/ dreams that come true often. I can tell somethings about people that aren't always good, but I only share these things with my family or if the person asks me too. It freaks out my family so I don't come straight out and tell them anything anymore. So, I do it in a round about way like: my husband is a policeman and wanted nothing to do with it for obvious reasons. So instead of saying I saw him in a car accident, so before he left I asked him to do me a huge favor and just pay attention to the roads this morning. No eating or drinking coffee because its kinda foggy out. On the way to work a huge construction latter fell off a truck in front of his car. Later he called and said "Tell me the truth, Did you think I was going to get into an accident?" So I told him about my dream and now he doesn't mind anymore [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND SMILING EYES]

I am also a huge fan of the show Charmed, I still watch the reruns. Anywho, that's how I picked my screen name.

I love it! How amazing that you may have saved your DH a terrible accident! Do you only have these premonitions about loved ones?

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
I have been known by many names but this person that I used to know had such a great personality and had great aura about him that I always aspire to be like him. Good looks, tall, charming, everyone loved to be around him- wanted to be him- he had the charmed life. We were all so envious of his life. So, when I had to create a screen name, I thought what better tribute - so i used his name!!! 35 is that magical sweet spot... 35 carats!

Ahh- bliss!!!

Screen name- Boring as batsh1t- I was not that imaginative when I signed up, so I thought I be creative in my explanation!!!! Actually, it is MY name and 35 is my favorite number.

D

Deactivated member 42515

gregchang35 said:
I have been known by many names but this person that I used to know had such a great personality and had great aura about him that I always aspire to be like him. Good looks, tall, charming, everyone loved to be around him- wanted to be him- he had the charmed life. We were all so envious of his life. So, when I had to create a screen name, I thought what better tribute - so i used his name!!! 35 is that magical sweet spot... 35 carats!

Ahh- bliss!!!

Screen name- Boring as batsh1t- I was not that imaginative when I signed up, so I thought I be creative in my explanation!!!! Actually, it is MY name and 35 is my favorite number.
Hahaha oh Greg. You crack me up! And I think that guy you described is you!

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock
Nope, not just family but I do have to meet the person face to face [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND SMILING EYES]

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
I've mentioned it before..I was going to use Missilissa which is what I'd used on another forum, but everyone thought my name was Lisa, so then everything I could come up w/was already taken so I just got irritated. My dad had mentioned earlier that day that my gramma was a packrat or something, anyway, it was just in my head, so I typed it, and it was accepted. Then I looked at it and thought well shit. Now what. Now I'm packrat. A rodent. Now that's what everyone will associate w/me. So at a GTG or whatever, I'd come walking up and Oh hi, look, it's packrat. Nice. I wished I would've done something better-stunningblondegirl is what I joke I should've used.

Eh well. Now I've used it on a couple other places too and I'm used to it.

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
YT|1361637540|3388567 said:
gregchang35 said:

Ahh- bliss!!!

I only wish!! It is my alter ego!!! Well, just add alcohol and I could be just about anybody!!!! Superman, Jacob of the twilight series, James Bond minus the fit shape or the pay packet and looks.

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
gregchang35|1361635711|3388549 said:

Ahh- bliss!!!

:lol: :lol: Thanks for a chuckle on a day when my heat isn't working, Greg! Needed it.

--- Laurie

lovemybling

Brilliant_Rock
I think my is pretty self evident .

LOVE MY BLING

Well really I pretty much love ALL bling

But whatever works

:bigsmile:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
gregchang35|1361658093|3388794 said:
gregchang35 said:

Ahh- bliss!!!

I only wish!! It is my alter ego!!! Well, just add alcohol and I could be just about anybody!!!! Superman, Jacob of the twilight series, James Bond minus the fit shape or the pay packet and looks.

Oh Greg!!! You kill me!!! You're hilarious!! I think I'd quite enjoy adding alcohol with you - the two of us would have an AWESOME time!!Pretty sure there'd be a few other funny people on PS that we'd just have a side splitting good time with!!!

(I'm team Jacob too!)

D

Deactivated member 42515

Enerchi said:
gregchang35 said:

Ahh- bliss!!!

Oh Greg!!! You kill me!!! You're hilarious!! I think I'd quite enjoy adding alcohol with you - the two of us would have an AWESOME time!!Pretty sure there'd be a few other funny people on PS that we'd just have a side splitting good time with!!!

(I'm team Jacob too!)
Well we gotta make sure we get some alcohol in you when we meet in Oregon! I've always wanted to meet superman and James Bond. Jacob... Not so much but I guess that's the sacrifice I gotta make to meet two hotties rolled into one Greg ;-)

Enerchi, you need to come!!!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Enerchi|1361666814|3388885 said:
gregchang35 said:

Ahh- bliss!!!

(I'm team Jacob too!)

Enerchi, come on...please tell us about your screen name!! Or, did I just not see it??

D

Deactivated member 42515

yennyfire said:
gregchang35 said:

Ahh- bliss!!!

(I'm team Jacob too!)

Enerchi, come on...please tell us about your screen name!! Or, did I just not see it??
Ok, yes, I noticed this too. I second the motion.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YT|1361671065|3388937 said:
yennyfire said:
gregchang35 said:

Ahh- bliss!!!

(I'm team Jacob too!)

Third! I was just thinking about this on my way home from work (I know, weird) because I pass psychic Sylvia's and I think Enerchi has talked about having abilities in that area, and then I was trying to figure out if her screen name was related to it, and then I thought "did I miss her answer in that thread?" As you can tell, I'm very interested as well. ;))

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
monarch64|1361671402|3388944 said:
YT|1361671065|3388937 said:
yennyfire said:
gregchang35 said:

Ahh- bliss!!!

(I'm team Jacob too!)

Third! I was just thinking about this on my way home from work (I know, weird) because I pass psychic Sylvia's and I think Enerchi has talked about having abilities in that area, and then I was trying to figure out if her screen name was related to it, and then I thought "did I miss her answer in that thread?" As you can tell, I'm very interested as well. ;))

Hmm, could it be a play on the word anarchy? They sound so similar and goodness knows she does wreak anarchy here (in the best possible way!!!!) with all her bling enabling lol!

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
DH calls me SHMILY (see how much I love you), but when I signed up on another forum it was already taken, so since I lack any imagination I just used what everyone else calls me Christina..

Yes Enerchi, I want to hear about your screen name, I've always been curious! Another that I've wondered about is Yssie. I owe her an email so I just might ask her!

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Enerchi, me four (or is it five, six?)! I've been checking back here just to see if Enerchi posted ;)) To me it sounds like Energy... maybe like positive energy? power of energy?

Hospatogi

Brilliant_Rock
I wish that I had been more original ! Mine is just a combination of my maiden name and my married name. If I had to do it again it would prob be something like Pricescope Addicted!!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just love all things sparkly. I couldn't think of anything better. But I have to tell you, I have taken a lot of flak for it. My children mock me all the time with Luv2sparkle.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mine is self-explanatory. I have an awful time thinking of screen/user names and passwords!

It has been fun reading all of these, though! Now I know it is okay to call you Mary, Mayk! I knew that was your name, but I thought maybe you were trying to disguise your name in your screen name!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
GemFever|1361672271|3388952 said:
Enerchi, me four (or is it five, six?)! I've been checking back here just to see if Enerchi posted ;)) To me it sounds like Energy... maybe like positive energy? power of energy?

...and we have a WINNER!!! Congrats Gemfever!!

"Chi" is the chinese word for energy - and at the time, when I was choosing a name for something else - I really loved that play on words and I had a ton of energy!! I still do (usually!) and I have a (mainly) very positive perspective on life (taking away the issue on I Just Wanna Say thread...) but that's where it came from!

Good for you Gemfever!! :appl:

And wow- I'm impressed and humbled that there were so many PSers interested in my name and how it came to be! Thanks guys!!! :halo:

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Enerchi|1361676262|3388999 said:

"Chi" is the chinese word for energy - and at the time, when I was choosing a name for something else - I really loved that play on words and I had a ton of energy!! I still do (usually!) and I have a (mainly) very positive perspective on life (taking away the issue on I Just Wanna Say thread...) but that's where it came from!

And wow- I'm impressed and humbled that there were so many PSers interested in my name and how it came to be! Thanks guys!!! :halo:

i could feel the ener-chi! :D

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
GemFever|1361679996|3389055 said:

:lol:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Christina...|1361700980|3389145 said:

:lol:

:appl: You certainly have lots of positive energy Enerchi!!!! Good deduction gemfever!!!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

:lol: :lol: :lol: That's funny!! ... but thanks, I think I'm generally a pretty positive person IRL, so I'm glad that it translates to my posts, too! :))

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
missy|1361711342|3389168 said:
:appl: You certainly have lots of positive energy Enerchi!!!! Good deduction gemfever!!!!

Thanks Missy!! :D

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Way to go gem fever! Your obviously chose your name well Enerchi, because you are a ball of energy!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
yennyfire|1361711678|3389172 said:
Way to go gem fever! Your obviously chose your name well Enerchi, because you are a ball of energy!!

lol!! thanks Yenny!! :bigsmile:

MBKRH

Brilliant_Rock
His first initial, his middle initial, our last initials (we have the same last initials), my middle initial, and my first initial.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just liked the name. Wanted Cricket instead, but was already taken. Kaleigh still suits even though everyone knows me as Lisa. 9 years and still here...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results