shape
carat
color
clarity

Screen Name

LibbyLA

Brilliant_Rock
yennyfire,

If you came to play at our camp, you'd have to leave your pretties at home (although I'd love, love, love to see your beautiful antique oval). The camp is in the middle of a national forest, no electricity unless we run the generator. We do have hot/cold running water and indoor plumbing, in a travel trailer (fifth wheel). And several pieces of construction equipment.

liz

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Cool topic -- hope others come along & post too.

Lady D -- I wondered about your name, good origin. Also Dreamer -- what a sweet reason for yours. Freke -- glad to know about yours too; I wondered but sure never came up with the truth! I bet that bully guy had a big crush on you. DF -- yours made me curious, and you're right!

Mine is simple -- when I had to think one up, I thought, "Well, what am I?" A jewel freak.

Deb -- tell us where AGBF comes from!

--- Laurie

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
TooPatient|1361496029|3387114 said:
My usual user name for everything is my first initial and last name. Clearly that wasn't a good choice for a forum as my last name isn't hugely common.
That meant I had to figure something out. Since my first post was in the ladies-in-waiting section, TooPatient seemed like a perfect fit. (will have been together for 9 1/2 years by our wedding day! -- you can see where the name seemed rather fitting!)

That's a great story too patient!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Born April 26.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
JewelFreak|1361496421|3387121 said:

Lady D -- I wondered about your name, good origin. Also Dreamer -- what a sweet reason for yours. Freke -- glad to know about yours too; I wondered but sure never came up with the truth! I bet that bully guy had a big crush on you. DF -- yours made me curious, and you're right!

Mine is simple -- when I had to think one up, I thought, "Well, what am I?" A jewel freak.

--- Laurie
I can think of worse things to be than a Jewel Freak! My guess is that AGBF is "a girl's best friend", but I could be wrong. ;-)

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mine is real original - it's my first name. If I'd known I'd stay with the forum so long I would have come up with something more obscure. I know I could change it now but at this point - why bother? :bigsmile:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
JewelFreak said:

--- Laurie
A Girls Best Friend... as in diamonds!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Mine's just simple and silly. I say yay a lot so I just put yay and Tacori together since that's what I have. Just shortened to YT cuz that's what people called me anyway.

I wish I could have been more creative and more me. Like:
I have big boobs
Legendary!
Awesome possum!
Sheesh ka bob
Tweety-which is what my dad calls me

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
YT|1361497082|3387144 said:
Mine's just simple and silly. I say yay a lot so I just put yay and Tacori together since that's what I have. Just shortened to YT cuz that's what people called me anyway.

I have big boobs
Legendary!
Awesome possum!
Sheesh ka bob

How did he come up with tweety-which?? That's really unusual!

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
It was simply the most generic name I could think of. And we both look good in pearls. :))

_3907.jpg

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
JaneSmith|1361497647|3387161 said:
It was simply the most generic name I could think of. And we both look good in pearls. :))

I love it!

D

Deactivated member 42515

yennyfire said:

I have big boobs
Legendary!
Awesome possum!
Sheesh ka bob

Cuz he says that my upper lip makes me look like the tweety bird from the side. I've always hated my profile. But my dad made it a little better by calling me a cute nickname when I was a kid.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think I've always answered this question before on here just stating I'm a gal who loves to travel. But I actually have something new to add...

Before this forum, I was part of a travel forum for many years. My moniker was "crazy[my name]" and I even used it for an email address. Everyone always asked my why I was crazy, and the answer to that was that I wasn't REALLY crazy but that when people found out I wanted to quit my job and backpack for months around on my own, they usually exclaimed, "Oh my god, you're crazy!"

Well, calling yourself crazy really isn't a good thing if you have an email addy that includes the word, and you are using it to look for a vacation rental or something (because who wants to rent to a crazy person?) So when I found pricescope, for the first time ever I decided not to use the crazy screen name and thought...well, I just came from a traveling forum, so I'll go with that, because it's what I love.

Since then, TravelingGal (or TGal) has been my go to online screenname.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
YT|1361498119|3387169 said:
yennyfire said:

I have big boobs
Legendary!
Awesome possum!
Sheesh ka bob

Cuz he says that my upper lip makes me look like the tweety bird from the side. I've always hated my profile. But my dad made it a little better by calling me a cute nickname when I was a kid.

Aww, that's so sweet! To me, there's something special about the pet names a Dad gives his daughter. My DH and I call our daughter "Roo" because she's been a snuggler ever since she was in my pouch. :D

D

Deactivated member 42515

yennyfire said:
YT|1361498119|3387169 said:
yennyfire said:

I have big boobs
Legendary!
Awesome possum!
Sheesh ka bob

Aww, that's so sweet! To me, there's something special about the pet names a Dad gives his daughter. My DH and I call our daughter "Roo" because she's been a snuggler ever since she was in my pouch. :D
Sweet your stories are so sweet Yenny!!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
TravelingGal|1361498143|3387170 said:
I think I've always answered this question before on here just stating I'm a gal who loves to travel. But I actually have something new to add...

Before this forum, I was part of a travel forum for many years. My moniker was "crazy[my name]" and I even used it for an email address. Everyone always asked my why I was crazy, and the answer to that was that I wasn't REALLY crazy but that when people found out I wanted to quit my job and backpack for months around on my own, they usually exclaimed, "Oh my god, you're crazy!"

Well, calling yourself crazy really isn't a good thing if you have an email addy that includes the word, and you are using it to look for a vacation rental or something (because who wants to rent to a crazy person?) So when I found pricescope, for the first time ever I decided not to use the crazy screen name and thought...well, I just came from a traveling forum, so I'll go with that, because it's what I love.

Since then, TravelingGal (or TGal) has been my go to online screenname.

That's too funny TGal. Yeah, I might think twice about doing business with crazy Cathy!! I do love to travel though!

stci

Ideal_Rock
As simple as entreprise name: stci (sylvie taillon conception internet).

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can't type.... I was registering for the first time on my iPad and clearly I can't type or spell my own name... so you got Mayk versus MaryK :nono:

D

Deactivated member 42515

Mayk said:
I can't type.... I was registering for the first time on my iPad and clearly I can't type or spell my own name... so you got Mayk versus MaryK :nono:
Best one ever!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
I was pregnant and curious about gems when I registered.

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YT|1361500990|3387249 said:
Mayk said:
Best one ever!

Pathetic is it not! :bigsmile:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Mayk said:
Best one ever!

That's awesome!!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Mayk said:
That's great!

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
mine's boring. 04 the month I was born in, diamond is my birthstone, and I registered right around when FB allowed you to make hearts with <3 and I though it'd turn into a heart on here but it didn't. I was also way younger ;(

rubyshoes

Brilliant_Rock
I was singing along to 'Somewhere Over The Rainbow'- one of my favorite songs. :))

the-ruby-slippers-from-the-wizard-of-oz.jpg

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
woof-I'm a dog lover & my business has woof in the name. mama-I'm a mom to two sons & three dogs.
Love my kids & pooches so I feel it's a fitting moniker for me :bigsmile:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mayk|1361501108|3387252 said:
Mayk said:
Best one ever!

Pathetic is it not! :bigsmile:
you can still change it to MaryK.

Chewbacca

Brilliant_Rock
I like Star Wars!

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Chewbacca|1361503595|3387314 said:
I like Star Wars!

Stars Wars and diamonds - two good things!

cygnet

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I am called cygnet because in real life, I am a baby swan (but I have excellent typing skills).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results