shape
carat
color
clarity

"Say Hello to My Little Friend" - She''s an OEC...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
That is really a beautiful ring. The center stone, the glowing ruby halo, the fabulous gold metal, it all performs together.

Just enjoy it for a while, and, when the time comes, yes, get another ring to wear when the mood strikes you.
25.gif
It takes some time to come up with a gemstone wardrobe, and you are well on your way!
36.gif

kathleenmv

Shiny_Rock
So happy you''re keeping your current setting. It''s beautimous and the perfect complement for that stunning stone. Wonderful combination!! :)

vintagebling

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/22/2007 11:14:05 PM
Author: Fly Girl
That is really a beautiful ring. The center stone, the glowing ruby halo, the fabulous gold metal, it all performs together.

Just enjoy it for a while, and, when the time comes, yes, get another ring to wear when the mood strikes you.
25.gif
It takes some time to come up with a gemstone wardrobe, and you are well on your way!
36.gif
Thank you FlyGirl for the wonderful compliments! A "gemstone wardrobe" - love it!

vintagebling

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/22/2007 11:58:48 PM
Author: kathleenmv
So happy you''re keeping your current setting. It''s beautimous and the perfect complement for that stunning stone. Wonderful combination!! :)

Kathleen, I''m happy too! Thank you
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just found this thread from you posting your 1st ering in the "under 1ct" thread.

This old stone is amazing and I just love the setting it''s in. It looks at home and I''m glad you''re not changing the setting.

Enjoy your new/old ring!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results