shape
carat
color
clarity

Sapphire target CADs from DK. Please take a look :)

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love, love, LOVE how this turned out! And that basket is just charming!

Congratulations on your first ever bespoke ring - you're off to a bangin' start!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So gorgeous! :love: Can't wait to see it on your hand.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love, love, LOVE how this turned out! And that basket is just charming!

Congratulations on your first ever bespoke ring - you're off to a bangin' start!

Haha. Thanks so much! I feel like after 30 years of marriage and two kids done with college, I deserve to be banging in some bling! Lol. I love the basket too! I never had such a pretty gallery! I can't wait to drive around and admire the profile! Is that cray cray? Well, probably not to you who has driven around in the middle of the night to cool off! :lol:

@LisaRN Many thanks, I can hardly wait myself!

@foxinsox Aww, it's amazing to me that anyone here on PS could possibly be envious of my project. :P2 I have been so envious of the rings here since I joined! I will def post hand shots over the weekend! ;-)

@natasha-cupcake Thank you so much! So excited!

leukolenos

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I was so exited to see this pop up on IG!!! It looks amazing! Can’t wait for you to get it finally!

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks so SLICK!!! :whistle:

And HUGE!! :kiss2:

One thousand pictures please.

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is perfection!! I saw it on DK's IG and knew it had to be yours!! He did a spectacular job. Can't wait to see more pics when you get it!! :love::love::appl::appl:

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Omg! I am so excited for you! This is a beautiful ring! I can't wait to see a million pictures! I love that you were able to make such a special ring. I will definitely be looking for the update today
Haha. Thanks so much! I feel like after 30 years of marriage and two kids done with college, I deserve to be banging in some bling! Lol. I love the basket too! I never had such a pretty gallery! I can't wait to drive around and admire the profile! Is that cray cray? Well, probably not to you who has driven around in the middle of the night to cool off! :lol:

@LisaRN Many thanks, I can hardly wait myself!

@foxinsox Aww, it's amazing to me that anyone here on PS could possibly be envious of my project. :P2 I have been so envious of the rings here since I joined! I will def post hand shots over the weekend! ;-)

@natasha-cupcake Thank you so much! So excited!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Where ‘dem hand shots!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Where ‘dem hand shots!

Haha, @Niel !! Tomorrow it will be here! Eek. I just had the ruler out and hope it's not too big... :eek2:

@ac117 Thank you! I am super nervous now! How will I sleep tonight and wait for the delivery tomorrow! And dh is home with me tomorrow and I usually like to be alone when I open these packages. :oops:

@HS4S_2 Thank you! You've inspired me to step up my setting game! Lol. Praying it suits me! It's really my first statement ring. Tomorrow will be the day! :kiss2: Hugs

@ringo865 you're so funny! It is big but I have big hands! I am anxious. thanks for stopping in!

@leukolenos I can't stop watching the video. It's beautiful and I really hope I can adapt away from the solitaires I've worn for my 30 years of marriage. I can't wait either! Hubby will be laughing at me photographing it tomorrow, though it's supposed to rain....booo

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous!!! Start a Show Me the Bling thread after you get it and take more pictures!

AmethystHope

Rough_Rock
Absolutely stunning! :kiss2:
Enjoy your fabulous DK creation. :)

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ahhhhh!! I just KNEW this was a PS member’s ring when I saw it on IG!!! Sooooo pretty! Congrats! :love::love::cheeky:

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi all! Off and running for the holiday weekend but I couldn't leave without quick and dirty pics of the ring!
First impression when it arrived at 8pm last night was O. M. G. this is large. It's definitely a statement ring for me that I hope I can pull off. I love the color of the blues! They're gorgeous! I really love the low profile! It's so comfy and smooth.
Here ya go! Please forgive my arthritic fingers. They've been acting up all winter this year.
Thank you all for your help!! :kiss2:

IMG_1682.JPG IMG_1691.JPG

Last edited:

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Absolutely amazing!
Hi all! Off and running for the holiday weekend but I couldn't leave with quick and dirty pics of the ring!
First impression when it arrived at 8pm last night was O. M. G. this is large. It's definitely a statement ring for me that I hope I can pull off. I love the color of the blues! They're gorgeous! I really love the low profile! It's so comfy and smooth.
Here ya go! Please forgive my arthritic fingers. They've been acting up all winter this year.
Thank you all for your help!! :kiss2:

IMG_1682.JPG IMG_1691.JPG

rockysalamander

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! You rock that lovely ring.

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! I love the rich, royal blue calibre. And it definitely doesn’t look too large: the sapphires give a really clear delineation which ‘splits up’ the ring somehow, even though it’s giving a lot of finger coverage. Enjoy your holiday weekend with your new beauty!

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It looks absolutely lovely! Your diamond looks so pretty as well in that light! Personally I don't think it looks huge at all, it looks just right on your hand.

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, best ever Easter Bunny present. That ring is amazing and I think scale and proportions are just right. :kiss2:

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW! Those sapphires just pop and your centre stone looks beautiful! That’s a knockout of a ring - what an absolutely beauty! I think it’s got a lovely presence on your hand but not too big at all - it’s very graceful imo

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@HS4S_2 Thank you!:kiss2:
@rockysalamander Hehe. Thank you! It is growing on me, I must say. Thanks so much!
@lissyflo Thank you so much for your comment. Yes, the blues I was nervous about and they are gorgeous! And I agree, the separation of the center stone and the halo are such that it doesn't appear like such a large center. But it does give quite a bit of coverage.
@meely I appreciate your comment. I hope the family thinks the same. My kids think it's large but I'm getting used to it and what do they know?
@leukolenos Aww, you're sweet! Thank you!:kiss2:
@EC8 Many thanks! Thank you for stopping in!
@cokitty yes the Easter bunny did just fine this Year! Who needs chocolate anyway?? :P2

I'm funny in that I associate numbers with events in my life. I guess that's why I teach math :lol:
Not including the center stone, this ring has 30 halo/side stones (26 blues, 4 diamond side stones) which is how many years of marriage I am celebrating this year. =)2

And because I went to an orchid exhibit today, here is a picture I took surreptitiously...:oops:
IMG_1712.JPG

ETA Why does it look bigger in real life than pictures?

Last edited:

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@foxinsox I was just adding a picture when you commented. Yes, the sapphires are perfect!! I was a little nervous.
Thank you for your comment. I think it will take some getting used to, but I can do it! :) It certainly has presence! Eek!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think you’ll be used to the size in a few days. It’s not oversized but t has a lot of presence. I think it’s great.

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Tha
@HS4S_2 Thank you!:kiss2:
@rockysalamander Hehe. Thank you! It is growing on me, I must say. Thanks so much!
@lissyflo Thank you so much for your comment. Yes, the blues I was nervous about and they are gorgeous! And I agree, the separation of the center stone and the halo are such that it doesn't appear like such a large center. But it does give quite a bit of coverage.
@meely I appreciate your comment. I hope the family thinks the same. My kids think it's large but I'm getting used to it and what do they know?
@leukolenos Aww, you're sweet! Thank you!:kiss2:
@EC8 Many thanks! Thank you for stopping in!
@cokitty yes the Easter bunny did just fine this Year! Who needs chocolate anyway?? :P2

I'm funny in that I associate numbers with events in my life. I guess that's why I teach math :lol:
Not including the center stone, this ring has 30 halo/side stones (26 blues, 4 diamond side stones) which is how many years of marriage I am celebrating this year. =)2

And because I went to an orchid exhibit today, here is a picture I took surreptitiously...:oops:
IMG_1712.JPG

ETA Why does it look bigger in real life than pictures?

That is a fabulous picture!! It really is spectacular!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think you’ll be used to the size in a few days. It’s not oversized but t has a lot of presence. I think it’s great.

Thank you @Niel so very much for all of your help! I really appreciated your expertise. :kiss2:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its fabulous!!! That stone looks amazing and the setting looks perfect!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results