shape
carat
color
clarity

Round diamond in a squarish halo?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have seen the most gorgeous setting. I love it more than anything I have seen! Problem is its not round - and my diamond is!

The pics are tiny but I will try to attach one anyway so you can see what I mean.

Is it possible to have my round diamond in a setting like this?

I want it bezel set not prong - just to be awkward
9.gif

set111.jpg

sera

Ideal_Rock
Maytal Hannah has done some gorgeous squarish halos from rounds. Her work is custom and I am having her make me a bezel halo.

This is imhelping''s ring by Maytal:
IMG_4553.JPG

IMG_4551.JPG

IMG_4558.JPG

This is one from her website:

maytal_cushionhalo4rb.JPG

sera

Ideal_Rock
Though not bezel,

one by Natalie K:
octhalo4rb_natalie.k.jpg

Alex Soldier:
octhalo4rb_soldier08NN1.jpg

Durnell:
sqhalo4rb_durnell06AA1.jpg

Pearlman's carries all these designers.

sera

Ideal_Rock
Pro pic of imhelping''s (or one very similar):

maytals_cushionhalo_rb.JPG

ejsarkar

Shiny_Rock
Glitterbug found the one I was thinking of. I love this one from Fay Cullen.

fcmais2.jpg

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
There was one by someone originally named "SweetVioletBlue". THe pictures are no longer on her original thread, but they are at the bottom of this page. It''s more of a octagon than square I guess, but gives an idea.

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
I guess I could have posted the picture:

SVBpic1a.jpg

Neveah

Shiny_Rock
Hi Maisie,
I actually have the opposite.... a princess cut diamond (in a starset) with a round halo. I love how different it is.... and was torn between mine and what you are looking for. I think (as you can tell with all the pics above) they are quite stunning! It''s really unique! Go for it!

ering339.jpg

BlackIsland

Shiny_Rock
I know you are looking for a bezel set, but I thought I would post mine as it is a RB 1.38 in a squarish halo for you to view.

round with squarish halo.jpg

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope it works!!!!! I love it too!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for all your replies! I have forwarded the picture onto Whiteflash to see if its possible
1.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/30/2008 9:25:51 PM
Author: BlackIsland
I know you are looking for a bezel set, but I thought I would post mine as it is a RB 1.38 in a squarish halo for you to view.
That''s beautiful! Is it Tacori?

metro

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/30/2008 7:48:01 PM
Author: old-fashioned girl
OMG, I LOVE THIS! Who is the ring designer? Anyone?

BlackIsland

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/31/2008 10:45:20 AM
Author: gwendolyn

Date: 1/30/2008 9:25:51 PM
That''s beautiful! Is it Tacori?
Gwendolyn,

Yes, it is a Tacori.

BI

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/31/2008 11:08:28 AM
Author: metro

I LOVE THIS! Who is the ring designer? Anyone?
I forget exactly, although it was 'sort of' a Natalie K. If you do a search for "SweetVioletBlue" I think you should be able to find the thread. She changed her screen name, but thanks to people using it in their responses, it should come up. Or try SVB. Anyway, she says who made it or where she got it.

ETA: Here is her text:
"I inherited a 1ct RBC from my gramma, and put it in a setting by MK Diamonds (they make the Natalie K line of gorgeous jewelry, www.mkdandj.com) with .47ctw in step cut trapezoids and .48ctw tiny round melee that you can see from any angle looking at the ring. I love the squared center setting and I think even though this setting was made for a square stone originally, I love it with a round."

Her new name is Trinket08 or Trinket 08.

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/31/2008 2:39:39 PM
Gwendolyn,

Yes, it is a Tacori.

BI
Thought so. I have the stock picture (so without the sidestones) saved in my ring pictures collection. It's just lovely.
1.gif

metro

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/31/2008 2:41:32 PM

Date: 1/31/2008 11:08:28 AM
Author: metro

I LOVE THIS! Who is the ring designer? Anyone?
I forget exactly, although it was ''sort of'' a Natalie K. If you do a search for ''SweetVioletBlue'' I think you should be able to find the thread. She changed her screen name, but thanks to people using it in their responses, it should come up. Or try SVB. Anyway, she says who made it or where she got it.

ETA: Here is her text:
''I inherited a 1ct RBC from my gramma, and put it in a setting by MK Diamonds (they make the Natalie K line of gorgeous jewelry, www.mkdandj.com) with .47ctw in step cut trapezoids and .48ctw tiny round melee that you can see from any angle looking at the ring. I love the squared center setting and I think even though this setting was made for a square stone originally, I love it with a round.''

Her new name is Trinket08 or Trinket 08.
THANKS, Old-Fashioned Girl!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results